InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
There were some changes to how the buttons are arranged but please post feedbacks below, most buttons how it should look can be changed.

OLD:

Screenshot_249.pngScreenshot_253.png

NEW:

Screenshot_250.pngScreenshot_251.pngScreenshot_252.png
the pictures above are depending on how large your screen is but always can click the Screenshot_257.pngbutton and see other buttons.

Also, there were changes in how we attach files...

OLD:

Screenshot_254.png

NEW:

Screenshot_255.png
you click the insert button and choose like above.

OR...

Screenshot_256.png

Click multiple and click the checkboxes for each attachment then choose thumbnail or full image but the thumbnail is always recommended for cell phone users that check out this forum.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yeahhhh... Sorry I forgot to warn you about the new froala editor. It's not as intuitive as the prior versions and it's also not completely compatible with older browsers and devices. But we're stuck with it regardless. There's no change we can make to improve it. It's something We'll simply have to get used to and learn to live with.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I DID activate all possible controls for when this editor is displayed on smaller resolution browsers. Takes up a little more vertical real estate but eliminates the problematic 3-dot dropdown controls, which is what wasn't working with older browsers and devices.

InternetKing

Reaction score
I DID activate all possible controls for when this editor is displayed on smaller resolution browsers. Takes up a little more vertical real estate but eliminates the problematic 3-dot dropdown controls, which is what wasn't working with older browsers and devices.
Here photo what on cell phones will look like....

7AB9F857-D69B-43F7-9D48-18102D64DDB0.png

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm thinking about doing that globally too. Older PC browsers also can't work with the 3-dot dropdown this new editor uses.

InternetKing

Reaction score
I'm thinking about doing that globally too. Older PC browsers also can't work with the 3-dot dropdown this new editor uses.
try to arrange like the old editor but anything that used to be in Screenshot_259.png on the 2nd line?
what you all think?

Top Bottom