Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Midswat is going to beat me because the refs and Bill Belichick are fucking stupid.

Gronkowski clearly scores a TD, the ref waives it off, Belichick doesn't challenge.

FML.

Cythim

Reaction score
Midswat is going to beat me because the refs and Bill Belichick are fucking stupid.

Gronkowski clearly scores a TD, the ref waives it off, Belichick doesn't challenge.

FML.

Crybaby bitch. You still have Romo and Bowe against Maclin and McCoy. I like your chances.

Freddie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It's a shame I didn't sign up for this in time. I'm currently in 17 leagues, and I lead all of them.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score

FML.

Blaming shit on the refs... dbair??

#SpokeToHimLikeABoss

Cythim

Reaction score
I am going to lose to Stockton because Newton and Peterson are on a bye week. Fuck.

C

Cr122

My team is done. Too many injuries.

This league will be won by either Midswat or Sheik.

Oh, and I have no chance against Rock today.

Reaction score
Good game NoShame.

I'll see you again in the Championship. If you make it that far.

/midcrayton

Reaction score
I think Shame is expressing frustration at the hacks who don't update their teams just because they have a losing record.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Why?

It's hard enough to fill this league. You do that you might as well just have a card game.

If they don't pay attention to their teams, or update their rosters like Mid said, then what's the point of having them in there?

They do nothing for the league and we can find better.

I never understood joining a league and never going back to it. Even if you have a bum ass team you should still have a couple good players to trade to get better.

Also, this is by far the least active I have seen any league I've ever been apart of. There's been like 4 trades... 4. And then people like you, Cr, wonder why your team isn't doing well.

Top Bottom