SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
# 9 & # 16?that doesn't suck.

And Cythim's right,unless you've got your heart set on Peterson or Ray Rice or Chris Johnson,there's no real advantage to any spot.
Someone drafting at 1 or 12 could take a battery(Romo & Austin,Manning & Wayne,etc)
Top two rounds you should get top 25 player.
Top 50 after 4 rounds.
Just may not get the player you wanted.

Reaction score
Gonna miss the draft tonight, most likely. You guys better hope Yahoo doesn't dick my team up, or I'm going to be the asshole that never updates his roster and shit.

C

Cr122

Gonna miss the draft tonight, most likely. You guys better hope Yahoo doesn't dick my team up, or I'm going to be the asshole that never updates his roster and shit.

No Dez Bryant for you.

Reaction score
No Dez Bryant for you.

That's okay. I wasn't really planning on taking him unless it was late in the draft. I don't think there'd be great value.

Truth be told, it's probably for the best that Yahoo is making my picks. This is only my second year playing, and last year my draft was automated as well (although I did move Romo to #1 on my board, so I took him in the first). But as far as strategy and all that, I really have no idea.

All that said, if I can make it to the draft, I will. But odds are Yahoo will be making the selections.

Cythim

Reaction score
You will probably get Manning in the first or second round, fyi. I can help you delay the inevitable until the 3rd or 4th if you like.

Cythim

Reaction score
That is how you win. Drafting doesn't really matter so long as you stay away from complete busts.

C

Cr122

Yeah, you got about the same chance as Dallas has this weekend.

lol

Seriously, you have a good team. Good Luck, bro.

Here's my lineup.

QB Michael Vick

WR Andre Johnson

WR Dez Bryant

WR Plaxico Burress

RB Ryan Mathews

RB Beanie Wells

TE Jimmy Graham

W/R LaDanian Tomlinson

K Matt Bryant

Def New Orleans

Reaction score
I'm starting to warm up on my roster.

Some players were autopicked that I didn't want, which isn't cool. But whatever...

Top Bottom