Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Reaction score
hardly

I posted five links to bigtime news outlets which omitted mugshots. The NYT, which bills itself as the newspaper of record, doesn't even bother to cover the story, let alone post mugshots. how is that even possible?
Once again... the mugshots were just released today...

I guess in the bbgun school of media, you're not with the times if you haven't published pictures in a newspaper within 4 hours... Who cares whether you've published an edition of your paper since their release or not.

Look, I'm not going to claim NYT isn't a liberal rag. But the story is being reported WITH mugshots by most of the media right now. And it's still in the early stages of this story's cycle. The Zimmerman story had no where near the publicity this story has 4 days after it happened.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This forum is pretty much a political/current event race forum these days.

Black guy took a cheap shot to Romos head on Sat. If that was Watt on M. Vick the nfl would have suspended him.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
130820-suspects-oklahoma-545p.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

One of these things is not like the other...

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
msm: "one of the perps is white? okay, now we can begin showing the mugshots."

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
BSPekVbCAAAzD4v.jpg

Obvious hate crime...no FBI involvement. Hey, the driver was white.

BTW, the kid's Twitter page is still active. Pretty strong evidence he was a typical ****** in love with the gangbanging culture.

So when does Obama claim him as his son?

https://twitter.com/JAMESAKABUG

Reaction score
It happened a week ago. It's like you guys think they should have been lynched on Saturday.

It takes time.

Top Bottom