Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
This is a declaration of war against the people of this country who believe in America first and conservative ideals. At this point, the corrupt regime in Washington believes there are no boundaries. With the protection of the media and half of the idiotic voters in this country they can do whatever they want, even persecute a political opponent. Now you know why the left is so intent on removing our "weapons of war".

But here is my question, if Biden really won the election in 2020 without cheating then why are Democrats trying so hard to disqualify Trump from running in 2024? If they beat him already why are they so afraid to run against him again? Biden supposedly beat Trump by 6 million votes. I think the answer is, they beat him in 2020 by cheating but they got caught. Now too many people are watching to cheat again so they need a different tactic to stop Trump. They are using a law about handling classified information to get him, the same law Hillary violated but the DOJ chose not to prosecute despite the destruction of evidence.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is a declaration of war against the people of this country who believe in America first and conservative ideals. At this point, the corrupt regime in Washington believes there are no boundaries. With the protection of the media and half of the idiotic voters in this country they can do whatever they want, even persecute a political opponent. Now you know why the left is so intent on removing our "weapons of war".

But here is my question, if Biden really won the election in 2020 without cheating then why are Democrats trying so hard to disqualify Trump from running in 2024? If they beat him already why are they so afraid to run against him again? Biden supposedly beat Trump by 6 million votes. I think the answer is, they beat him in 2020 by cheating but they got caught. Now too many people are watching to cheat again so they need a different tactic to stop Trump. They are using a law about handling classified information to get him, the same law Hillary violated but the DOJ chose not to prosecute despite the destruction of evidence.

Trump and Keri Lake in AZ must be stopped at all costs. The left fears what Trump will do if he wins again. Same with Keri Lake, who has made election integrity a part of her election platform.

We are in dangerous times and I've said it dozens of times....unequal application of the law is a dangerous place and we saw it with the January 6th defendants vs the Antifa rioters, Hillary classified materials, Hunter Biden, etc. and now we're seeing it with the political opponents of this regime.

These are dangerous times.......

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And let me tell you what else is happening here. The raid to seize classified material is just a cover story. They used this warrant as a means to "legally" enter Trump's home in hopes they find some other evidence relating to January 6th. This was really a January 6th warrant under the guise of recovering Presidential materials for the National Archives.

And one more thing. Where are the Republicans? Oh I know, McCarthy made a bullshit statement that he'll never follow up on with any vigor; it's all show. DeSantis made a good statement. Anyone in the Senate? The Turtle? These fuckers have no idea of the enemy they're dealing with and this regime truly is an enemy of the people.

They should come out and say if they take a commanding majority, that they'll begin impeachment proceedings against Biden, Mayorkas, Garland and others. But they won't because they're cowards. Republican leadership needs a complete overhaul in the House and Senate.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
“All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.” - George Orwell

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score

I agree with everything you are saying but I do not believe half the voters support the left. I think they have been committing fraud for a long time. I would be surprised if even 40% support them.

Last edited:

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
And let me tell you what else is happening here. The raid to seize classified material is just a cover story. They used this warrant as a means to "legally" enter Trump's home in hopes they find some other evidence relating to January 6th. This was really a January 6th warrant under the guise of recovering Presidential materials for the National Archives.

And one more thing. Where are the Republicans? Oh I know, McCarthy made a bullshit statement that he'll never follow up on with any vigor; it's all show. DeSantis made a good statement. Anyone in the Senate? The Turtle? These fuckers have no idea of the enemy they're dealing with and this regime truly is an enemy of the people.

They should come out and say if they take a commanding majority, that they'll begin impeachment proceedings against Biden, Mayorkas, Garland and others. But they won't because they're cowards. Republican leadership needs a complete overhaul in the House and Senate.
I agree 100% this was a Jan. 6th raid in disguise. As for Republicans, most are just the right side of the same coin. They are all in bed together. There are very few true MAGA supporting people in Congress.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
It also would not surprise me if they find anything that they did not plant the "evidence" during the raid. I would put nothing past these motherfuckers. They know if Trump wins in 2024 that it is game over for them. They will not let it happen again and they know his support will be so great they cannot beat him with voter fraud. They had to create tens of millions of votes out of thin air for Biden in 2020 as Trump received more actual votes than any President in history. They know his support has only grown so they would have to commit so much fraud it would be impossible to do. The ywouold likely have to give any opponent over 100 million votes to win.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
These are dangerous times....a complete weaponization of the DoJ.
Corrupt and politicized DOJ & FBI plus massive increase in manpower and funding for the IRS. Tremendous censorship, takeover of virtually all main stream media, massive infringement on personal freedoms, completely unconstitutional pursuit of banning all guns.

This is what the beginning of a Marxist regime looks like. People should be EXTREMELY afraid of this government.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Republicans are stupid and have no idea of the enemy within and what they and the country are dealing with.
I think some clearly do, but in the end they will cave to RINO's and not do what MUST be done.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I think they know Trump would beat them, but it's what his goals are for complete overhaul of the bureaucracy up there that has Dems and RINO's alike aligned in defeating him. They don't want change, they want status quo and they will do anything to keep their power, even if they do the kinds of corrupt shit they are doing today.

The thing is if they somehow succeed in disqualifying Trump, an even bigger landslide defeat will happen against them with DeSantis. And DeSantis (like Trump) is a huge threat to the status quo up there.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I agree with everything you are saying but I do not believe half the voters support the left. I think they have been committing fraud for a long time. I would be surprised if even 40% support them.
I agree, but the problem is the American people have been dumbed down beyond belief via a horrendous public education system and complete Left takeover of the media.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The thing is if they somehow succeed in disqualifying Trump, an even bigger landslide defeat will happen against them with DeSantis. And DeSantis (like Trump) is a huge threat to the status quo up there.

Not so sure about that dbair. In normal times, DeSantis would be a great alternative. If Trump is disqualified (or jailed) which is what the left hopes for, I think a lot of folks would be turned off which is what the left is hoping for. If DeSantis comes out swinging and tells people he'll support and recommend an independent counsel to look into voter fraud and the Biden family, as well as the FBI, then people may take notice.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I agree 100% this was a Jan. 6th raid in disguise. As for Republicans, most are just the right side of the same coin. They are all in bed together. There are very few true MAGA supporting people in Congress.
Yes, I smell a rat here too. For the FBI to raid Trump's home for classified documents after he returned 15 boxes of documents a few months ago seem like a cover story. This has to be about Jan 6, which means there is no chance the Jan 6 committee and Biden were not aware, or not behind this raid.
It also would not surprise me if they find anything that they did not plant the "evidence" during the raid. I would put nothing past these motherfuckers. They know if Trump wins in 2024 that it is game over for them. They will not let it happen again and they know his support will be so great they cannot beat him with voter fraud. They had to create tens of millions of votes out of thin air for Biden in 2020 as Trump received more actual votes than any President in history. They know his support has only grown so they would have to commit so much fraud it would be impossible to do. The ywouold likely have to give any opponent over 100 million votes to win.

Seems like a wild idea except for the fact that the FBI kicked Trump's lawyers out of the house during the raid AND asked the house keepers to turn off the security system including cameras. Apparently the staff told them no, but removing everyone from the house and turning off surveillance is very suspicious.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

No other President has been this abused. And they'll still find nothing on him.

How about Hillary's emails? Hunter Biden' laptop? My gosh, the list goes on....

When you realize Trump is under investigation in NY (2 times) and Georgia, plus he went through multiple investigations and impeachments as president (don't forget the multiple lawsuits about emoluments) you have to stop and wonder where does this all end? At what point does a federal judge declare Trump and his family victims of prosecutorial harassment and abuse? It really has become "show me the man and I will show you the crime". And yet, his enemies claim he is the greatest threat to democracy.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, being told they have to turn off their private security cameras is not suspicious at all, combined with none of his own people being allowed to be present while these Biden Brownshirts conducted their sham search.. Now we know why Trump publicly suggested that evidence was probably planted.

Top Bottom