Reaction score
Racism exists because people still talk about it like it's keeping them down.

That's a fact.

[video=youtube;wMGfhXCpN2k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMGfhXCpN2k[/video]

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
It's not so much racism as behaviorism. When we see negative behavior associated with this or that group (regardless of skin color), we therefore react accordingly. Whites aren't predisposed to like Asians more than blacks, but they do. Why? Because Asians by and large behave. They aren't incarcerated in large numbers and they send their kids to the Ivy League shortly after getting off the boat.

In terms of the critics, I'd like to know when they thought Zim could legitimately use his gun against Martin. When he had a concussion? When his brains were lying on the sidewalk? Never?

He racially profiled, therefore he is guilty of murder

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
official racism in this country, the only kind that matters, is dead and buried. the exception being affirmative action on campus and in government.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Racism exists because people still talk about it like it's keeping them down.

That's a fact.

[video=youtube;wMGfhXCpN2k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMGfhXCpN2k[/video]

I have a new respect for Morgan Freeman.

:towel:towel:towel

Iamtdg

Reaction score
official racism in this country, the only kind that matters, is dead and buried. the exception being affirmative action on campus and in government.

Affirmative action is the epitome of racism and more to the point, white guilt.

It never gets talked about enough that black people enslaved and more importantly sold their black slaves to the white people. Where is the black guilt for doing this to their own race?

Reaction score
In terms of the critics, I'd like to know when they thought Zim could legitimately use his gun against Martin. When he had a concussion? When his brains were lying on the sidewalk? Never?
Because I have a different view of self-defense than most, I don't think he should have ever been able to use his gun and have it be justified as self-defense, because IMO he created the deadly confrontation.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Because I have a different view of self-defense than most, I don't think he should have ever been able to use his gun and have it be justified as self-defense, because IMO he created the deadly confrontation.

If I challenge a motorist who appears to have used a handicapped parking spot illegally, does he have the right to beat my brains in just because I initiated the encounter? Even if I'm mistaken about his actions, I don't see where he has the right to be physically violent. If Zim pulled the gun out before Martin began wailing on him, that'd be a different matter entirely, but there's no reliable evidence supporting that.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

more lawyer b/s talk

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
By the way, fuck you peplaw...I got called to jury duty this week and just logged on the website, and it says I have to report

Its probably your damn fault I got called.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
my theory is that Martin thought Zim was a fag who was looking for a gay encounter. the kid freaked and attacked.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score

What you wish is true and what the legal system concluded appears to be two very different things counselor.

Reaction score
That's a bigger part of the issue, whether you were being tongue in cheek or not.

I wasnt, it's 2013 it's time to figure out a solution to that problem. Keep the dads around and the rest will fall Into place.

But that doesn't make it right to stereotype. Trayvon died bc the color of his skin. And you can see where this can be frustrating to those people.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I wasnt, it's 2013 it's time to figure out a solution to that problem. Keep the dads around and the rest will fall Into place.

But that doesn't make it right to stereotype. Trayvon died bc the color of his skin. And you can see where this can be frustrating to those people.

Whose responsibility is it to keep those dads around? Mine? Yours? No, it's an individual choice, and it ain't about color.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score

The FBI released an extensive 300 page report to the Justice Department after investigating GZ. Their conclusion was the shooting was not racially motivated and there was zero evidence GZ was a racist.

Several people on this forum insist on repeating their own little fucked up view of what happened because that is what they wanted to have happened. Pretty despicable.

Top Bottom