bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
“There is nothing more painful to me … than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.” - Jesse Jackson

Reaction score
“There is nothing more painful to me … than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.” - Jesse Jackson

Clearly he's never smashed his finger with a hammer. That's painful as fuck.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
George-Zimmerman-Spotted-In-Public.jpg

George Z reintegrates into society

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
White Hispanic or Latino has been around for years, fill out a job application or a census.

If the government is so interested in segregating everything, they should at least do it correctly. How they decided Hispanic/Latino illegal immigrants should be counted with Caucasians citizens is beyond me. I guess they want to make the numbers look worse for a certain group regarding crime. It would be interesting to see a true breakout of violent crime numbers.

Last edited:

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This whole thing has been a huge ordeal. You can feel the racial tension where I live. What the media did with this case is criminal.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
This whole thing has been a huge ordeal. You can feel the racial tension where I live. What the media did with this case is criminal.

It's just the usual tension around here. I bet bbgun feels it like a mother living in DC.

Reaction score
Trayvon Martins parents went on Good Morning America and said they thought their son would still be alive if he was white.

You know what? I bet he'd also still be alive if he had better parents.

Top Bottom