theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I didn't think of it like that but could definitely be true. Jerruh and Stevie hearing all the outcry over being so stupid and cutting him, now float it out there that a deals trying to be worked out. Then they can say "well we tried but nothing there"

Why's you have to rain on my fucking parade theoneandonly

Certainly appears to be damage control mode right now after fucking the situation up beyond belief. This is a professional FO? You think Belicheat worries about ruffling anybodies feathers? Hell no is busy trying to fuck some GM out of multiple draft picks for Garappolo. Maybe that's why he 5 rings in 15 years while Jerry has a pile of money.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Just like, "We had to draft him there, our sources told us the Patriots were just about to take him."

Yeah thats why the former Pats team Dr came out a couple days ago and said they wouldnt draft him at all. They are probably still laughing about Jaylon at 60 in NE.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Breaking news: Osweiler AND a 2nd rd pick to Cleveland

Stunner: Texans trade Brock Osweiler AND 2018 2nd-rd pick to CLEV for Browns to take Osweiler contract off Houston books, sources tell ESPN.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
lol. how is that not a transparent circumvention of the salary cap? if I were Denver, and wanted Romo bad, I'd be pissed.

Reaction score
lol. how is that not a transparent circumvention of the salary cap? if I were Denver, and wanted Romo bad, I'd be pissed.

And also if true should be the reason to revoke the Cleveland franchise license. They are obviously not in it to be competitive.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
romo goodbye video?

romo...BUDDY... how about you just let your ass get traded to where ever the fuck will get our TEAM the most compensation. i don't want to hear shit about him and his commitment to this team/fans/whatever. that speech he gave basically crying at the podium during the season is pissing me off more and more now. you're done here. you're a chode. get lost.

jerry and stephen, you guys really gotta get your head out of your ass. doing a former player a favor at the expense of the team...great idea, fellas. brain trust level shit right there. why isn't everybody else doing stuff like that? jeez everyone wants to play for jerry. i guess that's important if your coach is a "clapping" version of forrest gump. run forrest run. clap garrett clap.

i'm going to keep shit talking this romo deal until the dust settles because obviously anything can happen when you have this WUT N TARNATION drunk asshole calling the shots.

now i feel better, like i just dropped a huge deuce.

good luck tony.

dickhead.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Can I bring back my hope for Clowney for Romo?

Thats what I was thinking

now that the Texans have traded Osweiler, the Cowboys now have some trade leverage which will probably be promptly punted by the idiot GM

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I think cap dollars should be tradable, is this explicitly outlawed?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think cap dollars should be tradable, is this explicitly outlawed?

Essentially that's what Houston just did. They gave up a 2nd rd pick in 2018 to get rid of a player with a massive cap charge that they didn't want.

Top Bottom