Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Mr. Brady,

You could have easily sent me on my way to a league championship. All you needed to do was get Wes Welker his usual dose of fantasy scoring. Heck, you've done it hundreds of times, I wouldn't have thought it would be difficult. But no, of all the weeks to help Aaron Hernandez to a care day instead you choose to do so in the playoffs when he's in my opponent's lineup. :frustrate

As a result, I cannot really to anything to impact you personally. Except to hope and possibly lay a curse so that when the zombie apocalypse comes you are taken out in slow and painful fashion, cursed to exist as a limbless undead, hopelessly snapping at the ankles of any creature that comes within 10 feet of where you lay.

Sincerely,

Maveric, disgruntled fantasy owner (but not of you, I wouldn't be able to stomach cheering for you all season)

Reaction score
Packers screwed me. I usually get double digits from their defense and kicker and a decent amount from Jordy at the flex position. Last week the three of them combined for 48 pts...yesterday: 5.9 pts total from the three. Screw GB.

Reaction score
If you rely on 1 or 2 people, you don't deserve to win.

Diversify your portfolio's, nukkas.

Reaction score
If you rely on 1 or 2 people, you don't deserve to win.

Diversify your portfolio's, nukkas.

I also have Brady, Calvin Johnson, Adrian Petersen, McGahee, etc. Brady and Johnson went off, like ususal. But Adrian was out for a month and just came back yesterday and was limited. Then McGahee was going off in the first quarter and got injured and missed most of the game. Throw in the three Packers stinking up the joint yesterday and I'm up by 6 now but the other dude has Alex Smith still to play tonight. GSM.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Same.

Welker and Gronkowski were killing for me all year until yesterday.

Tom Brady and the negative one point Ravens D can go straight to hell.

Reaction score
I got Drew Brees...my only regret is not playing Hernandez at my flex position. I should be in the finals unless Mike Wallace and Frank Gore go off for 40 or so combined points.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I think you're safe. I have Gore and he's supposed to be very limited tonight.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Same.

Welker and Gronkowski were killing for me all year until yesterday.

Tom Brady and the negative one point Ravens D can go straight to hell.

It wouldn't have been so bad but that was my only letdown.

Romo, Reggie Bush, Steve Smith, Laurent Robinson, everyone else came through. Pretty sad when I would have been better off playing Nate Burleson over Welker...

Cythim

Reaction score
I missed a total of 30 weeks from my top 5 draft picks. Two are on IR (Charles week 2 and Best week 7) and Colston, Hicks, and Peterson (traded for Jennings) spent 6 weeks out. Thanks to Newton, Robinson, and Antonio Brown I almost made the playoffs anyways. Shit happens.

Reaction score
I lost players and had players underperform as well. But I'm an excellent coach, and my guys have adopted a "Next Man Up" philosophy.

When you couple that with our stacking good days on top of good days, you have end up with a winning formula and a trip to the DCU Championship.

Cythim

Reaction score
I lost players and had players underperform as well. But I'm an excellent coach, and my guys have adopted a "Next Man Up" philosophy.

When you couple that with our stacking good days on top of good days, you have end up with a winning formula and a trip to the DCU Championship.

Who did you lose? Sims-Walker and Hightower? Poor guy.

Top Bottom