Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This crazy ass woke bullshit has got to stop. I can’t even believe half of these “woke” stories are even real. WTF is going on in this country?

Demi Lovato was triggered because a yogurt shop in LA offered sugar free options?

How the fuck does someone get triggered over sugar? Why the fuck does someone get triggered over sugar?

How did we get so far gone that we even allow this kind of crazy ass bullshit go on in the first place? How has her reputation not been shitstomped from the public for being a fucking idiot?

Fuck your feeling and your safe spaces. Grow the fuck up and move on. Be an adult like every generation before you. No one cares what you are feeling. Parents have raised a useless generation of completely worthless shitstains. This is what happens when every turd in little league including the ones that came in last place get a participation trophy!

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The worst part about this is Lovato thinks the yogurt shop did something wrong. What an intolerant bitch. This is what thought policing looks like. The "I don't like it so you can't have it " crowd is never going to stop. These people think the world should revolve around them. What a despicable human being.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If it's that big a deal, open your own yogurt shop and label it all whatever you feel like. Or just don't eat yogurt. Can't stand the crap, myself...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
May be a cartoon of text that says 'Demi Lovato waiting for the next celebrity to die so she can make it about her'

Top Bottom