Statman

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Okay, first of all, this isn't the thread where you get to tell me everything I'm wrong about, so settle down. Apparently, that's every single other thread....but anyway.....

We are sports fans, we are guys, mostly, and we spend a great deal of time defending our opinions, explaining why we are right. Sometimes it seems as though we can't admit that we were ever wrong. This is why I make some pretty outlandish arrogant statements about genius level intelligence, and advanced intellectual ability. My wife reads it and can't stop laughing. She has seen me do some pretty dumb things for a guy with a college degree.......2.0000001 GPA, by the way.

I just figured that perhaps if I admit my fallible side some of you will understand I never meant to imply I was better at telling you what is going on ....I happen to think we are all wrong far more often than right and I've said that before.

So this is a confession thread.

This is where I tell you where I got it completely wrong. Now you might not believe this but I actually have a lot to choose from....(sarcasm)....

You can choose to give your own confession or you can choose to throw the first stone, that's up to you.

Here goes.....

I really thought that Drew Hensen, not Tony Romo, was going to have the great career. I figured he had the arm, the competition with Tom Brady, and the physical attributes to be another Troy Aikman...in time.

I admired Tony Romo's sandlot style, innovative playmaking, and intelligence but I thought he was a little fragile and his physical skill set would make him a good backup in the same way Jason Garrett was. I though this potential was limited.

I thought Hensen had everything except seasoned experience and believed that, if we were patient, he could have been up there with Peyton Manning.

Understand, I'm not implying that if he had been given more time this would have happened because it would never have happened, no way.

I was completely wrong, the extreme southern point of right......

Reaction score
Yay good for you! Is this where you go back trolling us with dipshit Garrett posts and threads???

Statman

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yay good for you! Is this where you go back trolling us with dipshit Garrett posts and threads???

I used to post in forums back when the Cowboys were winning Super Bowls so let me help you with your lack of understanding when it comes to what a "troll" is and is not:

First of all, if someone is complimenting and defending an individual that has a significant role in the success of your team, then he is not a troll.

If someone dedicates any substantial amount of time to describe, research, and qualify the attributes of an important member of your team's organization, then he is not a troll.

If someone provides data, statistics or any type of proof whatsoever attempting to validate his opinion, positive or negative, then he is not a troll.

If someone's post is more than two sentences long, then there is a very high probability that he is not a troll.

If someone's post contains anything that may be construed as substance, then he is, most likely, not a troll.

if someone posts a description of a player on your team or a member of team management that is anything more than an irrational, childish, taunting insult then you can assume that he is not a troll.

If a poster has more than just a handful of prior posts and has ever complimented any aspect of your team then he is not a troll.

If a poster makes any attempt to justify his negative opinion about someone on your team then he is not a troll.

If your team plays very poorly and has not achieved any conceivable success in recent seasons then a troll will not waste his time telling you something that the majority of your team's fans already know and agree with.

Here is the profile of a typical troll:

He is not a regular poster. In fact, his post will most likely be the first you've ever seen.

Most likely, his profile will be empty. However, his style will be familiar, as if he has posted under several aliases to escape being blocked from forum moderators.

His posts are insulting and intended only to stir up anger, frustration, and resentment.

his objective is only to get you to respond. The more work and effort you put into your response, the happier he will be.

He will totally ignore any reasonable counterpoint you may attempt. He will simply restate his original insults with more vigor, thus increasing your frustration level.

He's not out to prove anything. He just wants attention with minimal effort.

His favorite circumstances are when your team is extremely good but experienced a very unlikely loss, an upset. He also enjoys a heartbreaking loss by your team in a very significant game like a playoff or a regular season rivalry game with playoff ramifications.

He enjoys insulting the players you would most likely want to defend the most, particularly if he didn't play as well as he had been playing all season long.

If your forum administrators require a review of a poster's profile and first post before allowing it, then it's most likely you will not experience trolling on that particular website.

I hope this will help you, although I suspect it will make no difference at all.

Reaction score
I don't read all your dumbshit posts. You're not interesting and I don't believe that you honestly believe the shit you post.

You come here because you're trying to stir shit up. That is all. You are a troll.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
please, enough with these soppy, "memory lane" posts. reminiscing about Drew Henson is a terrible way to spend a Sunday.

Reaction score
please, enough with these soppy, "memory lane" posts.

Hell if he is gonna keep posting them at least he can include more stories about his loved ones dying. Those are the best parts.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
lemme use a thousand words to tell you how I thought Garth Jax would be the next LT ...

Statman

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If only parental control features weren't so easy to bypass........

The only reason that your posts fit the troll profile is because it's really all you ever had to offer.

Statman

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I don't read all your dumbshit posts. You're not interesting and I don't believe that you honestly believe the shit you post.

You come here because you're trying to stir shit up. That is all. You are a troll.

I don't read all your dumbshit posts

I don't believe that you honestly believe the shit you post.

:awkward

Statman

Practice Squad
Reaction score
My apologies, I forgot I have to fully explain, in detail, that which I assume to be obvious.

Girlslot's two statements form what is known as a "contradiction"

Try to follow....

If he didn't read all my dumbshit posts how would he know what shit I post?

Reaction score
I read your short posts. Not your long winded diatribes. They're pure BS.

I know of what you post because when people like Dodger12 take you to school, he cuts your post up and dissects it piece by piece. It's hilarious to read.

Keep trolling.... dipshit.

Statman

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I read your short posts. Not your long winded diatribes. They're pure BS.

I know of what you post because when people like Dodger12 take you to school, he cuts your post up and dissects it piece by piece. It's hilarious to read.

Keep trolling.... dipshit.

They are too long.

I think, from now on, lf I express an opinion, I'll withhold all the detailed reasoning behind it.

Besides, I get the feeling that most of us want to know WHAT is happening, not so much WHY.

Reaction score
Your reasoning is long winded bullshit. And you're a dipshit troll.

You bore me. Also, gfy.

Statman

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Your reasoning is long winded bullshit. And you're a dipshit troll.

You bore me. Also, gfy.

I'm only being polite in case you're using a photo of yourself as an avatar.

If it is I think we've met before. Of course you were drunk off your ass and probably don't remember. Think back to a different lollipop about 10 times larger and a little warmer. It should come back to you unless that isn't specific enough.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Holy fuckin shit Statman just confessed to mouth raping a passed out drunk chick.

Top Bottom