Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dez and the 2014 Cowboys beg to differ with you
Every bit as critical as this Saints Rams call.
The Dez play isn't in any way comparable. There was no foul on the play or any kind of blatant missed call. The on-field ref made the correct call, down by contact first and goal from the one. He was overridden on review, due to a coach's challenge. It's nothing at all, like this.
It doesn't matter when the fucking game was
It matters a lot, if you're understanding the point. You're having a hard time separating team-fan butthurt from national outrage. Team-fan butthurt of "the refs are against us" is on every sports board, everywhere. There's a segment of the fan base of every team, who thinks the refs are against their team. AND who think the refs help Dallas. It's like a disease, every fan base has it.

THIS is national outrage. This gets special attention because it is due special attention.
Every bit as critical as this Saints Rams call.
Never said it wasn't as critical.

Reaction score
Jesus Christ. You'll make any ridiculous, specious reasoning to refuse to admit what everybody knows. Fucking A, just reread that crap you just posted.

You will fully disregard or downplay stuff just to get the last word in I guess. Whatever. You got your opinion, and we have the truth.

To claim the Dez play does not compare makes you a bald faced liar just so you won't have to admit you are wrong.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Jesus Christ. You'll make any ridiculous, specious reasoning to refuse to admit what everybody knows. Fucking A, just reread that crap you just posted.

You will fully disregard or downplay stuff just to get the last word in I guess. Whatever. You got your opinion, and we have the truth.

To claim the Dez play does not compare makes you a bald faced liar just so you won't have to admit you are wrong.
I posted the many ways it does not compare. All I'm saying is, the blatantness of the flagrant foul combined with it being a conference title game makes this incident 20 miles at least, above any one we can think of.

But, if you insist on comparing a bird in flight to a 757 crusing at 40,000 feet, I don't mind. There's at least the whole flight comparison there, after all.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Forgot to add (starting at 0:25):

"What about me? What about Raven?"

That kinda gives the emotional side I wanted to convey in my first post.

Ya remembered this well... old times...,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom