Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wanna see that asshole get booed and hooted at his own ceremony...The days of playing nice with these felonious shitbags and their violent commie goons squads has long ago passed.

Hopefully more Trump supporters show up to dispute/condemn his inauguration than Biden’s own supporters will to support it.

That shouldn’t be hard to do

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hopefully more Trump supporters show up to dispute/condemn his inauguration than Biden’s own supporters will to support it.

That shouldn’t be hard to do

DC will be shut down. And I was thinking about this.....when social media is shut down, people don't have the ability to organize peaceful protests. Just the leftists. The world is in a dangerous place right now.......

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Remember when the soon to be (fraud) VP was raising money to bail out looters and rioters? But these idiots yesterday are going to have the weight of the federal government come at them. It will bankrupt them......

Also, anyone notice how people like the US attorney in DC are coming out and being all tough and how anyone involved, including the President, may face charges? Yes, the same people that allowed federal monuments to be toppled and the city to be burned and looted. Trump had to sign an executive order to get these slugs to act.

These people are cowards.......

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I suspect that FB/IG banning Trump is going to cause a mass influx of Trump supporters either outright moving to Parlor, or at the very least adding Parlor as another source.

I doubt Trump will have too much trouble getting info to his supporters right now.

That will change over time, but for now his followers search him out and will find him one way or another

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I've never looked at Parlor, anyone use it here?

I haven’t yet, but a number of conservative friends have and they swear by it. They have completely moved away from FB and strictly use Parlor now

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I've logged in and just started browsing last night. The site is not very user friendly and it takes a little getting used to. I won't post but will read news from those I started following. I'd imagine a huge influx of conservatives are going to move from Twitter. They started the mass banning of conservatives and I see today where they banned Gen. Flynn's account. It just has to be that everything about conservatives and liberals will be split.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

It may be too late if you use Apple products

Apple sent an email to Parler requiring them to moderate their content or risk being removed from the Apple store altogether

Here is a portion of the email

“We require your immediate attention regarding serious App Store guideline violations that we have found with your app, Parler,” Apple’s letter says. “We have received numerous complaints regarding objectionable content in your Parler service, accusations that the Parler app was used to plan, coordinate, and facilitate the illegal activities in Washington D.C. on January 6, 2021 that led (among other things) to loss of life, numerous injuries, and the destruction of property. The app also appears to continue to be used to plan and facilitate yet further illegal and dangerous activities.”

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
692544db3f3cd1402b3f7732e2bb1bd1.jpg

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
GAB is where my buddies moomin and walruskkkch went after I sold my US politics board a few years back.

Top Bottom