Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It will be harder for me to sell my tickets now, AND I won't make as much if/when I do.

Eat a dick, Doug Free.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It will be harder for me to sell my tickets now, AND I won't make as much if/when I do.

Eat a dick, Doug Free.

Out of town fans of other teams pay more don't they? Plus every teams fans love a good cowboy beat down

Is your contact giving any real info on how long Romo is out for?

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Out of town fans of other teams pay more don't they? Plus every teams fans love a good cowboy beat down

Is your contact giving any real info on how long Romo is out for?

He said the same thing, but we all know it's going to be longer.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Can a mod edit the title for me? This thread will be 50 plus pages, and on the front page for weeks. I don't want a misspelling to embarras me.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The NFL has responded to Romo's injury - for safety reasons when he comes back he's got a new Jersey number:

newromo.jpg

Reaction score
Can a mod edit the title for me? This thread will be 50 plus pages, and on the front page for weeks. I don't want a misspelling to embarras me.

This thread will likely stay on the front page for weeks with just the 9 posts in the thread now.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
?

Free is definitely the weak link, but he wasn't responsible for Tony's injury.

Why not? He was a turnstile on the play and allowed Avril to get around him untouched and make the tackle.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Eat a dick, Doug Free.

Sorry, but Romo's injury is not the fault of Doug Free.

Players are going to get hit. Unfortunately Romo took a hit he wasn't prepared for and it was extremely awkward.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Why not? He was a turnstile on the play and allowed Avril to get around him untouched and make the tackle.

Free plays RT. The injury happened with Romo dropping back, then rolling left/ moving forward and getting hit from behind.

That is nobody's "fault"

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

#50 blitzing is what flushed Romo out of the pocket and upfield. it's not like Avril crushed him eight yards behind the LOS.

Top Bottom