MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
We'd be out all day, didn't worry about stupid shit, drank water from the faucet or even a stream. Life has changed.....

Exactly. We’d be out all day riding our bikes or going fishing. Drank water from the water hose. Now you can’t even do that in parts of Texas. Apparently there is some brain eating amoeba that’s in the water supply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Drank water from the water hose. Now you can’t even do that in parts of Texas. Apparently there is some brain eating amoeba that’s in the water supply.

That explains a lot
LOL

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Drank water from the water hose. Now you can’t even do that in parts of Texas. Apparently there is some brain eating amoeba that’s in the water supply.
Sure you can. The amoeba is NOT in the drinking water. It's in warm bodies of fresh water such as lakes rivers and streams. And this amoeba cannot harm you if you happen to drink it, only if you get it up your nose. From there it works its way to the brain and starts dining.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Sure you can. The amoeba is NOT in the drinking water. It's in warm bodies of fresh water such as lakes rivers and streams. And this amoeba cannot harm you if you happen to drink it, only if you get it up your nose. From there it works its way to the brain and starts dining.

Actually the amoeba was found in the water supply in South Texas.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Actually the amoeba was found in the water supply in South Texas
I've seen those "may have" reports.

Regardless, it can't harm you unless it gets in your nose.

This little bug has been with us for 10,000 years. We've done okay with it. It's not any more risky today to drink from the hose than it ever was.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I've seen those "may have" reports.

Regardless, it can't harm you unless it gets in your nose.

This little bug has been with us for 10,000 years. We've done okay with it. It's not any more risky today to drink from the hose than it ever was.

Unless your buddy kinks the hose then releases it just as you are about to take a drink shooting the water straight up your nose and into your brain which always happened

Top Bottom