Reaction score
That actually just tells me Garretts idiot ass is gonna be here until Jerry leaves. Because Garrett is pussy enough to do this without question.

Man, fuck this team.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think it said all the memberships were already sold out. What in the actual hell. Why would people want to flush their money so they can watch Dak Prescott throw passes to Gavin Escobar?

And how can any serious football team sell poolside seats to watch practice? (I know the answer to that.)

I can't believe the real architects of the franchise Garrett and McClay would design this, but they obviously did.

Winning is not important to these folks. It's gaudy and it's business. This team, from the stadium to the Star, is geared towards the wealthy who want a show and to be entertained.

No wonder Jerry paid so much money to an aging Romo. Romo's magic has made Jerry billions....literally. I wonder how these rich dolts would react when Romo hangs them up and we struggle to not embarrass ourselves on the field. I mean, I wouldn't pay any amount of money to watch last year's team, minus Romo. That was pathetic.

Oh...and Garrett and McLay are the decision making architects of the football team. They have nothing to do with the Star but I can't wait for Garrett to educate the average Joe of the X's and O's of the game if/when they're below .500. Real knowledge there.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
When fully completed, Jones said The Star will mean as much to him as any of the Cowboys' three championships since he purchased the team in 1989.

“It will be right there with the Super Bowls,” Jones told USA TODAY Sports, “because I want it to have that national significance.”
:facepalm

Top Bottom