Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
start with The Fiery Cross, it's rather well documented

You made the claim, not me, so I don't need to start anywhere. I posted links against your argument. So far, you've just posted nothing but drivel and think people are just going to take your word for it.

dude Wilson, Harding, Coolidge, and Hoover advocated eugenics, are you denying their complicity in Jim Crow?

Jim Crow were state laws passed by Southern Democrats. Do you deny that?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
the last 24 hours of the news cycle is proof positive it's a bad idea to vote for a draft dodging trick

Yes, I'm sure the Dems slashing the defense budget is great for the military. Real pro-military...those Dems.

Some people believe what they hear and nothing of what they see. This is more proof that you're just a shill and a mindless drone who is told what to think without seeing the President's support for the military. All the Dems have is baseless accusations in an election year that fools like you will blindly believe without looking at what the current administration has done for the military.

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You made the claim, not me, so I don't need to start anywhere. I posted links against your argument. So far, you've just posted nothing but drivel and think people are just going to take your word for it.

are still denying Harding and Hoover screwed off the black vote?

why do you think Afro America all but abandoned the GOP since then?

Jim Crow were state laws passed by Southern Democrats. Do you deny that?

more than any other regional party faction, yes, but most states did much the same, it was nation wide
some worse than others but if not for failed federal law enforcement ... it couldn't have happened
that's just the tip of the iceberg - there were are far more local laws of the same sort

the modern GOP has sucked up the entire demographic of the old "Southern Democrats", dixie-crats

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yes, I'm sure the Dems slashing the defense budget is great for the military. Real pro-military...those Dems.

Some people believe what they hear and nothing of what they see. This is more proof that you're just a shill and a mindless drone who is told what to think without seeing the President's support for the military. All the Dems have is baseless accusations in an election year that fools like you will blindly believe without looking at what the current administration has done for the military.

do you have trouble learning?
the words out of the clown's mouth are the issue
you partisan idiots are the problem - right and left

I listen to admirals and generals when they tell me a commander in chief is unfit - why don't you? trouble learning?

glad he didn't set foot in Belleau Woods - the 369th will rest easier - hope the scum stays off all hallowed ground

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I listen to admirals and generals when they tell me a commander in chief is unfit - why don't you? trouble learning?

You only listen to people who agree with your agenda. This President has been an ally of the military and his support of the military shouldn't really be an issue with anyone that has half a brain. But folks need to promote these unsubstantiated claims to try and take military votes in an election year. As I said, you and those like you are shills and mindless drones.

And I have no doubt that you'll find people in the military who despise him and some of his policies. Same in law enforcement. So what? The President is an elected official. Gen. Stanley McChrystal didn't think much of Obama and Biden and he was fired after the Rolling Stone piece. Same with other Generals that Obama fired. The bottom line is that one guy is the elected official and he/she calls the plays. Just as it was when Truman fired MacArthur who wanted to expand the Korean War and bomb China.

So sorry if I don't take your short sighted opinion seriously.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
are still denying Harding and Hoover screwed off the black vote?

I'm not making any claim. You are and can't provide anything to back up your claims.

more than any other regional party faction, yes, but most states did much the same, it was nation wide
some worse than others but if not for failed federal law enforcement ... it couldn't have happened

What does Federal law enforcement have anything to do with State laws?

the modern GOP has sucked up the entire demographic of the old "Southern Democrats", dixie-crats

The bigger the lie, the more the people will believe it.

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What does Federal law enforcement have anything to do with State laws?

the GOP had no problem deploying federal troops to protect corp property during labor unrest in the 20s
but wouldn't protect lives nor churches during racial and ethnic unrest

where was Herbert Hoover when when Stephanie Sinclair's banks was attached by the NY mob?
where was Harding? busy deregulating Wall Street, union busting, and pretending Harry Daugherty was honest

they were also weak on the legislative front - the anti-lynching bill Harding spoke up for in the Birmingham in speech was introduced byu a black GOP member of the house originally run 1900. It became routine for the bill to hit the senate floor and be filibustered by southern dems - not once was it tied to a spending bill or anything with leverage. Just a show

4 different GOP presidents could have pushed the bill, none did, other than Harding's lip service during a mid term

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
the GOP had no problem deploying federal troops to protect corp property during labor unrest in the 20s
but wouldn't protect lives nor churches during racial and ethnic unrest
Remind me: which president sent the 101st Airborne Division into Little Rock to ensure the safety of nine black high school students when a Democratic governor ordered the Arkansas National Guard to keep them out?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
they were also weak on the legislative front - the anti-lynching bill Harding spoke up for in the Birmingham in speech was introduced byu a black GOP member of the house originally run 1900. It became routine for the bill to hit the senate floor and be filibustered by southern dems - not once was it tied to a spending bill or anything with leverage. Just a show

So a bill was torpedoed by Southern Dems and you still find a way to blame a Republican. Do you even listen to yourself?

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
dude, they had the votes if they had pushed the issue but you're kinda narrowing defining Jim Crow as confine to state laws - that's rather simple minded
the core idea behind Jim Crow is to promote racist imperialism

the Harding administration snatched anyone they liked with Hispanic names and deported 1M of them

during Coolidge's "lily white" government kkk did parades in DC every year he was in office

how many poor (mostly black) people died under the protection of Hoover "the Great Humanitarian" after the flood?

why did Hoover fire the few token blacks hired by Harding? the southern vote became more important than the black vote

many lives were lost due the Reagan - Bush administrations' complicity in coke dealing

Jim Crow has never stopped at the local, state, or federal levels because politics attack opportunists - dem / rep

the GOP at times (like now) has pushed just as much racism as old southern democrats

Last edited:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
dude, they had the votes if they had pushed the issue but you're kinda narrowing defining Jim Crow as confine to state laws - that's rather simple minded

You can't change the definition to suit your interpretation and to fit your narrow minded argument. It doesn't work that way. It's like I'm debating with a child....and with the way the current libs think, I probably am.

Do me a favor and go argue with Internetking. You guys speak the same circular language.

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You can't change the definition to suit your interpretation and to fit your narrow minded argument. It doesn't work that way. It's like I'm debating with a child....and with the way the current libs think, I probably am.

Do me a favor and go argue with Internetking. You guys speak the same circular language.

you are dodging my point it's bad idea to vote for a draft dodging trick - there is no getting around that

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
2e2640142f7146e8a12707511889d7db.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I hate what has happened to the NFL. The clown at the top, Roger Goodell, should go down in NFL history as the worst commissioner they ever had. But they are paying him close to $50 million a year so he will be in the HoF after he is retired from his job.

Amen to that.

Honestly is one of the worst (if not THE worst) commissioner of any major league sport ever.

Top Bottom