theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Linehan will be fired. Either him or Marinelli, or maybe both. In truth, I don't think both, because you don't get rid of all your scapegoats at once.

Jerry is loathe to get rid of Linehan because Dan Mullen ran that offense at MSU. Basically it is the only offense Dak really knows.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jerry is loathe to get rid of Linehan because Dan Mullen ran that offense at MSU. Basically it is the only offense Dak really knows.

But they're not running that offense though. Garrett is still trying to run his offense and with the same predictable results. Loath or not... he's running out of scapegoats.

And worry not... Kellen will take over as OC.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I dont know guys, I am literally so numb from the last 22 years that Philly winning the SB doesnt faze me at all. I am numb to the pain much like the proverbial dead horse. If anything I feel envy. They have an owner that knows his place. A GM that can apparently run circles around most GMs. A head coach that just pulled down Belichicks pants in the SB. To top it off they have a franchise QB that didnt even play in the biggest game in their history and looks like the real deal. Sadly this is where I am at and I didnt mention that they will fuck some stupid team out of a high pick for Foles.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I dont know guys, I am literally so numb from the last 22 years that Philly winning the SB doesnt faze me at all. I am numb to the pain much like the proverbial dead horse. If anything I feel envy. They have an owner that knows his place. A GM that can apparently run circles around most GMs. A head coach that just pulled down Belichicks pants in the SB. To top it off they have a franchise QB that didnt even play in the biggest game in their history and looks like the real deal. Sadly this is where I am at and I didnt mention that they will fuck some stupid team out of a high pick for Foles.

I don't think it will be in the NFC. If you take a look at the landscape, basically all the NFC teams are set, with the exception of the Cardinals. And with Cousins set to hit the market, why give up a draft pick for Foles when they can negotiate with Cousins?

The AFC is a bit more murky. A lot of teams have money tied up in their QBs.

Reaction score

I think the Dallas Cowboys as we knew them officially ended when Troy Aikman retired. This whole century has been awful and there is no end in sight.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Chin up fellas, at least the top dawgs in our organization know talent when they see it!

Trouty

Reaction score
I dont know guys, I am literally so numb from the last 22 years that Philly winning the SB doesnt faze me at all. I am numb to the pain.
This is another (better) way of looking at it, and oddly makes me feel better.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
A guy I know, fellow Cowboys' fan -- diehard like myself or rather used to be. Much like myself, doesn't even care anymore. Thing is, he has a son about 9 years old, who likes the Cowboys --- following after his father. The man does not want his son to be a Cowboys' fan. He wants to discourage him without it being so obvious. He only watches the games because his son wants to. The son wants the jerseys with Prescott and Zeke, but the father doesn't want to give Jerry any more money. He asked me for advice and I have no asnwers for him. I know exactly how he feels. Uusally kids at that age like more than one team, so I guess I can tell him to emphasize those other teams more than the Cowboys.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With the Eagles winning the Super Bowl... I'll fucking NEVER forgive Jerry and Garrett for this abomination.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
A guy I know, fellow Cowboys' fan -- diehard like myself or rather used to be. Much like myself, doesn't even care anymore. Thing is, he has a son about 9 years old, who likes the Cowboys --- following after his father. The man does not want his son to be a Cowboys' fan. He wants to discourage him without it being so obvious. He only watches the games because his son wants to. The son wants the jerseys with Prescott and Zeke, but the father doesn't want to give Jerry any more money. He asked me for advice and I have no asnwers for him. I know exactly how he feels. Uusally kids at that age like more than one team, so I guess I can tell him to emphasize those other teams more than the Cowboys.

tell the kid he has to be a cowboys fan or he's grounded, he'll rebel, problem solved

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think the Dallas Cowboys as we knew them officially ended when
Nah, even though Switzer won a SB with Jimmy's depleted and aging roster, it was actually at hotel bar in 94 when Jerry decided he knew football and came up with the any of 500 coaches mantra. If only we had one of those 500 coaches.

Top Bottom