Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't know how he went from a scrub to SB MVP in a few weeks but he did.
Because of a coach not afraid to adjust the scheme to fit the player. It's just the opposite of what we try to do, which is ruin Dak by trying to turn him into Romo..

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I guess we get to hear the Bristol folks on ESPN complain about those two disputed TD catches all week.

BTW, worst QB to win a SB? Trent Dilfer has competition.

Can't say Foles was bad tonight though. He earned it.

Brad Johnson was no great shakes either. You are probably to young to remember Earl Morrall.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Next season, I would love someone to troll the Cowboys during a home game by hacking the big screen above with that clapping monkey with the symbols and Gareret's face superimposed over it.

giphy.gif

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Because of a coach not afraid to adjust the scheme to fit the player. It's just the opposite of what we try to do, which is ruin Dak by trying to turn him into Romo..

And ruined Romo by trying to turn him into Brady.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Guy that won millions on the Astros in the WS let his money ride and had the Eagles on the moneyline. Thought I heard he lived in the Middle East. Must be nice.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Just imagine if that image showed up on the jumborton, and everyopne --- the players too are looking up laughing, and Garrett just staring straight ahead oblivious to it all.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
For what it's worth... the NFC east is now truly the division of Champions. The only divison where all four teams have won Super Bowls.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What a shitty way to end the season as a Cowboy fan

Welp, all that is left now is for Jay Gruden and Alex Smith to hoist the Lombardi next year. Doubt that would make an impression on Jerry either.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I can’t believe the Eagles turned their dumpster fire of a team and front office around in two years after the Chip Kelly experiment

And we are 8 years into the process with Fuck boy Garrett!

Fucking disgusting

All it takes is an owner that knows his limitations and GM that knows what the fuck he is doing, who doesnt feel the need to turn the locker room into Boys Town.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Welp, all that is left now is for Jay Gruden and Alex Smith to hoist the Lombardi next year. Doubt that would make an impression on Jerry either.

Linehan will be fired. Either him or Marinelli, or maybe both. In truth, I don't think both, because you don't get rid of all your scapegoats at once.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Just imagine if that image showed up on the jumborton, and everyopne --- the players too are looking up laughing, and Garrett just staring straight ahead oblivious to it all.

wish I knew how to hack the vidja board, it would be one way jeri could get some money from me

Top Bottom