LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The national and the local media cannot let up on Garrett now. They've soft-balled that piece of shit all these years.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
My lady just said I hear fireworks outside

I told her those are Eagles fans, those are gunshots

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If New England had won, it would at least have been a familiar feeling of disgust. The Eagles winning is nausea on a level I can't properly express.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Next season, I would love someone to troll the Cowboys during a home game by hacking the big screen above with that clapping monkey with the symbols and Gareret's face superimposed over it.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Bottom line NE defense didnt show up. This is on Belichick. Come on Nick Foles killed em, never thought I'd see the day

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can’t believe the Eagles turned their dumpster fire of a team and front office around in two years after the Chip Kelly experiment

And we are 8 years into the process with Fuck boy Garrett!

Fucking disgusting

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I guess we get to hear the Bristol folks on ESPN complain about those two disputed TD catches all week.

BTW, worst QB to win a SB? Trent Dilfer has competition.

Can't say Foles was bad tonight though. He earned it.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Classic case of a team peaking at the right time, reminds of the Packer team that won the SB at AT&T a few years ago when they had like 17 guys on injured reserve. We on the other hand have a coach who specializes in peaking in October.

Top Bottom