Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Super Bowl Week

I have never rooted for the Patriots before

I don’t want either to win. But one of them is going to.

But if it’s a choice between a Patriots winning another SB

OR

The Eagles winning their first

I choose the Patriots.

Maybe them passing us in SB rings will spur Jerry to finally make some changes

Last edited:

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Also, I cheered for the Giants to prevent the Patriots from 19-0. There hasn't been one second I regretted that choice, and I still despise the Giants.

I did the same thing. It was weird, I've never hated the Patriots all that much but that year I got so sick of the perfect season and best-team-ever talk I wanted them to lose.

Today I don't care that much. I think I actually want the Eagles to win as that might embarrass Jerry and Garrett more. Two years ago we go 4-12 when our starting QB gets hurt. This year the Eagles may win the whole thing when theirs does.

Whatever causes Jerry and Garrett maximum pain is what I'm rooting for.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Super Bowl Week

I think Jerry would be more upset that the Pats passed us in SB wins than he would by the Eagles turning their dumpster fire around in two seasons and making it to and winning a Super Bowl

He sees life as a score card. Plus he doesn’t value what coaching and a front office actually does so I doubt what the Eagles have been able to do in two years would even register with him

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think Jerry would be more upset that the Pats passed us in SB wins than he would by the Eagles turning their dumpster fire around in two seasons and making it to and winning a Super Bowl

pffft...that dipshit will probably come out and say he's proud of whomever wins this years soup bowl

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m sure you are right

He will say what he believes to be the correct thing to say after the game

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Super Bowl game day thread!!

Somebody had to start it
67adf2df622a0267c7c4a80320282710.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The stats they are talking about right now are staggering, and disgusting!

Brady is going to be the first player ever to pass for over 10,000 yards in the post season

My god, that is better than a lot of QB’s entire careers!

Reaction score
The stats they are talking about right now are staggering, and disgusting!

Brady is going to be the first player ever to pass for over 10,000 yards in the post season

My god, that is better than a lot of QB’s entire careers!

It just goes on and on the NFL network have run out of things to say...so they are getting ridiculous!!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Super Bowl game day thread!!

There have been 4 bets over $1million dollars each placed on the Eagles

Fucking crazy!
247Sports

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wonder what the prop bets are like in Vegas for how the Patriots will be accused of cheating this time

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
A Dick’s sporting goods store in Philly has ref jerseys on sale labeled “Patriots team apparel”

fab14950a49e1fd60d8f52a8fe4fac02.jpg

It looks like they already have their excuses ready to go before the game even starts!

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
A Dick’s sporting goods store in Philly has ref jerseys on sale labeled “Patriots team apparel”

fab14950a49e1fd60d8f52a8fe4fac02.jpg

It looks like they already have their excuses ready to go before the game even starts!

Very likely its not far from the truth

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We shall see

I just hope that Brady and Belichick win their 6th ring and both decide to retire.

Then the Patriots can go back to being irrelevant for decades like they were before they got there

Top Bottom