Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
anyone else watching this NFL awards show?

I dont know why I keep watching, I'm not a fan of this crap and the red carpet treatment thats come in vogue

guess I've officially crossed the old-fart line

No. Jason Garrett won coach of the year at that shit show last season. They are meaningless.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I've never watched any of it. I guess Garrett won coach of the year last year which is why some thinks he still should be given a chance. lol

its lolbad but like a train wreck, I cant stop watching

Julien Edelman just accepted Tom Bradys award for MVP and gave a speech for him, smh/lol

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
No. Jason Garrett won coach of the year at that shit show last season. They are meaningless.

Dude!! Check your privilege, that's why they play the game!

I expect banners to be hung asap, as they should

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I've never watched any of it. I guess Garrett won coach of the year last year which is why some thinks he still should be given a chance. lol

That coach of the year award gave Garrett at least two additional years as our HC regardless of his performance or win/loss record

That way when Jerry gets asked the yearly question “why is Garrett still your HC” he has a comeback to use as an excuse for keeping him around

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
I hope I'm wrong but I've had a similar feeling, it seemed like something clicked in the 2nd half of the Atlanta game for Foles. The run/pass option seem to really help him out so I'm sure Belichick has something to stop that, wonder if Pederson has an effective counter for Belichicks counter

Plus it seems like the Eagles are playing lose and with who a gives a fuck approach because after losing their Wentz, they probably all thought deep down it was over

I'm still rooting for the Pats, protecting Dallas's old records is pointless, the franchise is dead
i agree, Patriots pass Dallas today, I won’t lose any sleep.hope they do, Eagles fans are obnoxious assholes, fighting, cursing out 99 year old ladies, throwing shit at Vikings fans. I hope they lose like the 80 team, and have to sit thru three quarters without no hope to win. Cowboys are probably will be like the Vikings, 40 plus years without a Super Bowl. At 22 years, they’re half way there....

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Philly fans will tear up their own city when they lose tomorrow

Hell, they would probably burn their own city to the ground if they actually won

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Hell, they would probably burn their own city to the ground if they actually won
Causing millions of dollars worth of improvements.

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score

They will do like they did last time, be quite.I hope the Pats break the Eagles' backs, beat their ass then Philly fans will be humble......

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hope I'm wrong but I've had a similar feeling, it seemed like something clicked in the 2nd half of the Atlanta game for Foles. The run/pass option seem to really help him out so I'm sure Belichick has something to stop that, wonder if Pederson has an effective counter for Belichicks counter

Plus it seems like the Eagles are playing lose and with who a gives a fuck approach because after losing their Wentz, they probably all thought deep down it was over

I'm still rooting for the Pats, protecting Dallas's old records is pointless, the franchise is dead

Philly has run rpo the most this year

The patriots have faced rpo the least this year

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Reaction score
All the BS hype is at an end. Today is the day. The dreaded Eagles have to actually play the game and they are destined to lose.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
61ca5c63a3f27c94de692092105c628b.jpg

Reaction score
Not only that, but to cheer for the Patriots to surpass the Cowboys is far more of an offense to me. Who the fuck cares if Philly gets a single SB. They won't be surpassing us any time soon, if ever. The Patriots are on the verge of that. Why the fuck would anyone want that?

Reaction score
Also, I cheered for the Giants to prevent the Patriots from 19-0. There hasn't been one second I regretted that choice, and I still despise the Giants.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Super Bowl Week

Of course the Pats are going to pass us in SB wins. Who cares. If it doesn’t happen this year it will happen next year, or the year after that, or the year after that

They have the greatest HC/QB combo in NFL history. We have Garrett

Who cares if the Pats pass us? They have never done anything to us. Rooting against them is just jealousy.

Whereas the Eagles fans cheering as Michael Irvin suffered his career ending injury is enough for me to never root for the Eagles to win anything. Ever!

Not to mention they have the most obnoxious and shittiest fan base in all of sports. Throwing full beer cans at the Vikings bus, harassing and attacking female fans of the opposing teams, and a whole host of other things this season alone. They don’t deserve a SB win. The Patriots do

Not to mention they are one of our biggest rivals and in our division. I don’t see how any Cowboy fan can root for them to win

Last edited:
Top Bottom