Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Spot on. Republican strategy must changed going forward and embrace ballot harvesting and mail in ballots. They've been mistakenly thinking they can overcome the mail in ballots with election day turn out. Once the Dems take control like they did in the states you mentioned, they'll never relinquish it. I've said it a hundred times, Republicans and the average citizen have no idea of the enemy they're facing.

And there's a greater issue here as well.......if people think their vote won't count, they'll stop voting which is another goal of the left; to disenfranchise the conservative base. And it'll work too.

I don't care how much they cheat, they will not stop me from voting. Men died to protect my right and I will not dishonor them by giving up.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
how'd they do it and what evidence do you have?
The voter suppression part is easy to prove. When voters turned up on election day and the printers and scanners were not working properly it created long lines and a lot of frustration. There are already videos of a number of witnesses to the mess. Keep in mind the reason we have early voting is because Democrats claimed that the long lines on election day were voter suppression. And here is the thing, you cannot prove anything until you have an investigation. But Democrats fight in the courts to prevent investigations and even audits.

As for the other cheating. I do believe that the votes put into the bins and bags marked Dorr #3, were tampered with in some way. Perhaps even destroyed. Can I prove it? No. But from what I have heard that ballots were mixed, open bags were used to collect the ballots that failed to scan, I'd say the integrity of the process was seriously compromised. And again, what happened should not be simply dismissed as conspiracy theory. An independent investigation should be conducted.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Do you honestly believe in this day and age that it takes a week or more to "count" ballots?

It's not like Maricopa County suddenly had 500 million votes on paper napkins.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Do you honestly believe in this day and age that it takes a week or more to "count" ballots?

It is the way they count the ballots that takes so long, then they allow people to "cure" the ballots. None of this should take that long. We can build a secure system that counts votes in real time but trust has eroded to the point no one would trust that either. The process in Arizona where people count each paper ballot, verify signatures, addresses and the rest is the slowest possible means of counting votes other than going door to door to confirm each voters ballot.

People who want all paper ballots are going in the wrong direction. Every vote should be taken on a voting machine, or computer screen. It should show the vote totals before and after each vote is entered and produce a receipt back to the voter. No one should ever be put between the voter and his vote. People worried about cyber attacks are forgetting that banks transfer trillions of dollars all over the world today securely and efficiently with no paper and there is very little theft. When it does occur, it is usually by people who steal credentials rather than hack into the servers which almost never happens. We have the security mechanisms to protect the vote and ensure full integrity of the vote count.

I know because I built the funds transfer system for one of the largest banks in the world back in the 1980s. I have experience dealing with numerous hacks over the years and in every case the successful theft of funds was the result of compromised credentials, not hacking into the software which almost never worked.

But if you pay attention to Democrats, they are pushing voting in the opposite direction. They are moving off computers and onto mail-in ballots. Paper ballots dropped in drop boxes are the least secure means of voting.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

No but I want to know a logical mechanism whereby it could be pulled off, just saying its happening doesnt fly when either side does throw out this bullshit

I'm very dubious of any government process so it doesnt surprise me in the least to see nonsense like taking so long to count votes but there has to be a way it can be pulled off with representatives from all parties supposedly being involved (perhaps thats not true and the polling locations in question were run 100% by democrats, I doubt it but I'm open to hearing sound evidence to the contrary)

I agree there should be a public investigation, completely transparent so neither side can make these types of divisive claims going forward

I think Trump and the release the kraken crap was just a way to continue to raise money while knowing they'd lost

if its true the republicans have "stacked the courts" then why cant they get a court to side in their favor?

Again, I'm all for a full investigation and a transparent process and most importantly sound evidence to support fraud, not just gut feelings and typical bitterness and conspiracy driven theories emanating from both sides

And dont get it twisted, I despise just about everything I hear that comes out of a democrats mouth but if their nonsense is ever going to be countered, it has to be done so with sound logic, evidence and reason. Not because you're going to convince hardcore democrats to change their minds but so the vast middle I believe exists in this country doesnt feel like its abhorrent to vote republican (or at least not democrat) which I think is how many people feel currently because the democrats and media have succeeded in creating an image that everyone who doesnt vote democrat is a freedom hating, dumb ass, gun-toting, election denying, racist, homophobic, misogynist hick (& probably white)

Reactions: VTA

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
The Special Counsel that AG Merrick Garland appointed, Jack Smith, has a striking resemblance to General Zod from Superman II.
Jack Smith.JPGGeneral Zod.JPG

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Mail in ballot fraud and shutting down the tabulators and printers on election day. Over 30% of the machines went down on election day and people waited hours in line only to not have their vote counted. People that had work or other commitments and couldn't wait dropped their ballot in a box where they were told it would be counted later. Everyone knows that conservatives vote on election day and the left effectively took away that advantage.

And all those people who waited in line and voted on election day barely broke for Lake. In the primary, Lake was getting 70% of those votes. Somehow though, the day of voters broke far less in the general election. Shady as shit.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't care how much they cheat, they will not stop me from voting. Men died to protect my right and I will not dishonor them by giving up.

We are a dying breed and not everyone thinks like us. 80,000 less Republicans voted in the Georgia run off in 2020/21. Had they showed up, the Senate seat would have probably gone Republican.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Yim, I'll one more thing that falls into the "hard to believe category." The Republican state treasurer in AZ won by over 282,000 votes. So are we to believe that Republicans/conservatives/independents split their vote on such a high number of ballots that they thought the state treasurer was a more important vote for "R" than the governor, SoS and AG?

Something stinks in AZ and it's rotten to the core.......

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's right......we're supposed to believe that Republican State Treasurer Kimberly Yee, whom no one has ever heard of, received 115,000 more votes than Keri Lake, the SoS or AG? That Republicans went down the line and voted D except for the state treasurer?

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Yim, I'll one more thing that falls into the "hard to believe category." The Republican state treasurer in AZ won by over 282,000 votes. So are we to believe that Republicans/conservatives/independents split their vote on such a high number of ballots that they thought the state treasurer was a more important vote for "R" than the governor, SoS and AG?

We have seen this behavior in other elections as well. But I still wonder how Kari Lake, who had a 10 or 11 point lead in the polls the day before the election wound up losing.

The Arizona AG has written a letter to the Maricopa County elections board demanding answers to a lot of important questions. He indicated the AG's office has lots of sworn affidavits from election workers questioning what happened on election day. The entire mess with the printers and tabulators is under scrutiny along with the instructions voters were given when their ballots were rejected by the scanners. The AG also indicated some of what transpired in Maricopa county was illegal. I don't know if anyone in Maricopa country will be forthright but the fact that poll workers themselves are giving sworn testimony that there was something unusual happening in certain polling places is an indication there may be fire where there is smoke.

One line of questioning is about how the machines were tested Nov 7 and then failed on Nov. 8. It wasn't just one machine, it was dozens all over the country. The AG is asking how the settings on the printers changed from the 7th to the 8th. At this point, I think the election is probably a do-over. But that will never happen. A recount might change things since apparently tabulated and untabulated ballots were mixed together. But this willnot catch ballot stuffing or ballot destruction.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
One line of questioning is about how the machines were tested Nov 7 and then failed on Nov. 8. It wasn't just one machine, it was dozens all over the country. The AG is asking how the settings on the printers changed from the 7th to the 8th. At this point, I think the election is probably a do-over. But that will never happen. A recount might change things since apparently tabulated and untabulated ballots were mixed together. But this willnot catch ballot stuffing or ballot destruction.

100% spot on. A do over is not without some past precedence. I just don't know how you let this election stand. In any event, we keep seeing the same BS over and over again but nothing changes. Our elections are a joke but Dems don't care because it keeps them in power.....and that's what this is all about.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We are a dying breed and not everyone thinks like us. 80,000 less Republicans voted in the Georgia run off in 2020/21. Had they showed up, the Senate seat would have probably gone Republican.

They set a record for runoff elections though, it might have even been a record for any runoff nationally.

It only got a run-off because of the massive voter fraud, and then there was more voter fraud for the runoff too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Indeed

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Mail in ballot fraud and shutting down the tabulators and printers on election day. Over 30% of the machines went down on election day and people waited hours in line only to not have their vote counted. People that had work or other commitments and couldn't wait dropped their ballot in a box where they were told it would be counted later. Everyone knows that conservatives vote on election day and the left effectively took away that advantage.

And all those people who waited in line and voted on election day barely broke for Lake. In the primary, Lake was getting 70% of those votes. Somehow though, the day of voters broke far less in the general election. Shady as shit.

Hey amigo, I consider this speculation and theory, not evidence. We need to go deeper and find how the machines were tampered with, who did it, when it happened, etc, etc

I agree the points you mentioned raise suspicion but that alone is not good enough in my opinion and we must have actual provable evidence otherwise its just noise that gets used for political expediency and further divide an already divided country

I've built houses in Dallas for the last 30 years and the consistent level of incompetence I have to deal with from the city is enough to make one go postal so seeing voting machines fail doesnt surprise me in the least. This doesnt mean your assertions are unfounded, we just have to find clear indisputable evidence all reasonable minds can agree with if we truly want the change you and others feel are needed.

I hope for all our sake, that you and everyone who is making these claims can prove them and bring the hammer down on whomever is responsible, regardless of party affiliation

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We have seen this behavior in other elections as well. But I still wonder how Kari Lake, who had a 10 or 11 point lead in the polls the day before the election wound up losing.

Didnt something similar happen in 2016 when Trump won after the polls leading up to the election suggested Clinton had it already locked up?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey amigo, I consider this speculation and theory, not evidence. We need to go deeper and find how the machines were tampered with, who did it, when it happened, etc, etc

I agree the points you mentioned raise suspicion but that alone is not good enough in my opinion and we must have actual provable evidence otherwise its just noise that gets used for political expediency and further divide an already divided country

I've built houses in Dallas for the last 30 years and the consistent level of incompetence I have to deal with from the city is enough to make one go postal so seeing voting machines fail doesnt surprise me in the least. This doesnt mean your assertions are unfounded, we just have to find clear indisputable evidence all reasonable minds can agree with if we truly want the change you and others feel are needed.

I hope for all our sake, that you and everyone who is making these claims can prove them and bring the hammer down on whomever is responsible, regardless of party affiliation

It's not speculation and theory that the over 30% of the tabulators and printers went down on election day after supposedly working fine prior and being tested. It's not speculation that the state treasurer received 282,000 more votes which I find highly suspect. I hear what you're saying but the left has inundated swing states with fraud and put Dems in positions that control the elections. This should not be a left or right issue. Elections should not be run this way but conservatives will never get an honest investigation. All this is by design and the fraud has now put the state senates and houses in liberal hands so the fraud may never be uncovered.

It will take courage from honest judges and politicians on both sides to get to the truth.

Top Bottom