VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Have to admit I am torn on this some. ^^^
I’m not buying the hate-Trump Train. He acts like a butthole, but his policies are fully spot on and he follows through on his promises. He calls bullshit bullshit (Green Deal) and is blunt.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I’m not buying the hate-Trump Train. He acts like a butthole, but his policies are fully spot on and he follows through on his promises. He calls bullshit bullshit (Green Deal) and is blunt.
Don't get me wrong, loved most of what he di or wanted to do. I also believe he treated the MSM exactly as they deserved.

My being torn on him running is not about him not being able to do a great job, if he were Pres today (as he should be) our country would be FAR better off.

That said, the party doesn't need a Civil War leading into the general election. Trump is going to attack DeSantis hard if DeSantis runs (and I believe he will) and he should not go there. DeSantis himself is a GREAT candidate and whether its 2024, 2028 (or both) he's a guy that everyone will get behind, and the way he has run his state should be the model for all of the country.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Have to admit I am torn on this some. ^^^

Me too. I love Trump's policies but some of the things he does hurt him and us. I am not blaming him alone. The Republican parties unwillingness to back even a little is helping Democrats defeat the entire party. That bus me even more.

They didn't have to call Jan 6 and insurrection. It wasn't anyway. They should not allow Democrats to call us election deniers, extremists, and a threat to Democracy. They should push back on that hard and turn it around on Democrats. What is more extreme than legalizing abortion up to birth? They are allowing infanticide. That's extreme.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, loved most of what he di or wanted to do. I also believe he treated the MSM exactly as they deserved.

My being torn on him running is not about him not being able to do a great job, if he were Pres today (as he should be) our country would be FAR better off.

That said, the party doesn't need a Civil War leading into the general election. Trump is going to attack DeSantis hard if DeSantis runs (and I believe he will) and he should not go there. DeSantis himself is a GREAT candidate and whether its 2024, 2028 (or both) he's a guy that everyone will get behind, and the way he has run his state should be the model for all of the country.

Trump cannot win if things stay as they are. In fact, no Republican can win if things stay as they are. If Democrats cheated to win in 2020, they will cheat in 2024, only more so because they got away with it for two elections. They have been successful in turning questions about suspicious activity in elections into extremism, with the help of the media. In the meantime more states are allowing mail-in voting, ballot harvesting, early voting, acceptance of late ballots, etc. Cheating is now easy to do and hard to detect. And as long as Democrats control the state houses, there will be no investigations allowed. So how does Trump or any Republican win if Democrats have been cheating?

If they haven't been cheating, then they are better at turning out the vote, or they have more voters. What are Republicans doing to change this? The fact is, the schools have been grooming liberal Democrats for a generation and it is bearing fruit now. Logical argument no longer work on these voters. They will vote for a brain damaged sloth before they will vote for a medical doctor. They will vote for a senile old man over a guy who actually had the country coming back from a horrible economy. You cannot change their minds.

The election results in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Minnesota, and other states indicate those states are more blue than red, some are deep blue now. I am certain a Republican cannot win these states unless he can convince a lot of moderate Dems and independents to change their party preference.

Something has to change between now and 2024 for Trump to win.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
. They should not allow Democrats to call us election deniers, extremists, and a threat to Democracy. They should push back on that hard and turn it around on Democrats. What is more extreme than legalizing abortion up to birth? They are allowing infanticide. That's extreme.
Anybody is a "denier" that doesn't want to submit to Communist Democrat rule.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

People forget that Biden"s (fraud) VP accused him of racism. Hillary and Obama went at it as well. Things will get messy, no doubt, and let the chips fall where they may.

But it really won't matter in the end. Neither Trump nor DeSantis can get over the fraud and gather enough votes to win. I'm hoping that Republicans have a plan or will have a plan to gather and collect mail in ballots from newly registered conservatives who may otherwise not vote. If we don't start playing by the same rules, nothing will matter....absolutely nothing.

Last edited:

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
As holidays near, a nationwide rail strike is still on the table

Like many rail workers, he expected better, in part because of what he'd been hearing from the White House. President Biden has repeatedly talked of being the most pro-union administration in American history. He appointed former union leader Marty Walsh as Secretary of Labor. If anyone would go to bat for rail workers, it would be this president and this labor secretary, Murtagh believed.

"It was like, this is our time," he says.

He was stunned when Biden's Presidential Emergency Board released its recommendations, which became the framework for the tentative agreement. The unions had requested 15 paid sick days, up from zero. The board responded by recommending just one additional personal day.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
People forget that Biden"s (fraud) VP accused him of racism. Hillary and Obama went at it as well. Things will get messy, no doubt, and let the chips fall where they may.

But it really won't matter in the end. Neither Trump nor DeSantis can get over the fraud and gather enough votes to win. I'm hoping that Republicans have a plan or will have a plan to gather and collect mail in ballots from newly registered conservatives who may otherwise not vote. If we don't start playing by the same rules, nothing will matter....absolutely nothing.

Michigan just passed an amendment to the state constitution that basically legalized voter fraud. It makes ballet harvesting legal, mail-in voting permanent, and almost impossible to get an audit or investigation of an election. Republicans will never win Michigan again.

Arizona which is now blue, will probably pass the same laws. Republicans have no path to victory without Michigan, Arizona and Pennsylvania which is already one of the cheating capitols of the country.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Michigan just passed an amendment to the state constitution that basically legalized voter fraud. It makes ballet harvesting legal, mail-in voting permanent, and almost impossible to get an audit or investigation of an election. Republicans will never win Michigan again.

Arizona which is now blue, will probably pass the same laws. Republicans have no path to victory without Michigan, Arizona and Pennsylvania which is already one of the cheating capitols of the country.

Spot on. Republican strategy must changed going forward and embrace ballot harvesting and mail in ballots. They've been mistakenly thinking they can overcome the mail in ballots with election day turn out. Once the Dems take control like they did in the states you mentioned, they'll never relinquish it. I've said it a hundred times, Republicans and the average citizen have no idea of the enemy they're facing.

And there's a greater issue here as well.......if people think their vote won't count, they'll stop voting which is another goal of the left; to disenfranchise the conservative base. And it'll work too.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not sure how accurate the reporting is, but I've heard where California Republicans have started to collect mail in ballots which may have made a difference in some of the House races. Rona McDaniel needs to go, as does the whole Republican leadership and conservatives need to start playing the same games.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And how rich would it be if Republicans flooded the vote with mail in ballots in 2024 and won, only to have the VP not certify the election results? Glorious.......

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They are so desperate to get him off the ballot, why?

They say he sux, they say he's a great divider, they say he's an awful candidate, they say he doesn't have any answers.

Seems to me if I'm Biden, Newsom, Schumer or whatever I'd WANT Trump on the ballot, that way it ensures a Democrat victory right?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Meathead Reiner is the biggest fucking jackass, I just dont understand the mentality of rabid lunatics like this, I dont mind them criticizing Republicans, its the blanket hand waiving of all things democrat and the belief they are a shining light and answer to everything that blows my mind

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I'll tell you David and I really believe it. Keri Lake won in AZ and won big. But they couldn't let her win for 2 reasons. First, she would have exposed 2020 and, second, I really believe this lady is the future of the Republican party. She's a citizen politician and she's damn smart. What they did in AZ suppressing the Republican vote is criminal.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'll tell you David and I really believe it. Keri Lake won in AZ and won big. But they couldn't let her win for 2 reasons. First, she would have exposed 2020 and, second, I really believe this lady is the future of the Republican party. She's a citizen politician and she's damn smart. What they did in AZ suppressing the Republican vote is criminal.

how'd they do it and what evidence do you have?

Top Bottom