VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Yesterday he was looking for a dead congresswoman in the audience, calling her up on stage with him. This hasn't been funny for a long time, but he is clearly getting worse. They cannot hide it anymore. Even a reporter at the daily briefing commented to Karine Jean-Pierre that these gaffes are becoming more frequent. Biden is in rapid decline. He will not make it to 2024, of that I am certain.

What I do not understand is why the media, congress, and the people are not demanding that he take a cognitive test immediately and inform the country of the results. The people have the right to know their president is mentally competent, or not. We should not wait until he causes some kind of national catastrophe where people die to find out he has lost his mind.
I think it’s a case of ‘look at the shiny object’. Obama made sure he got his stated wish of a 3rd term by proxy, and while everybody marvels at the idiocy that is Biden, he and Susan Rice can quietly go about eroding our status and power.

The media is all in and won’t lift a finger to impede the plan and congress left and right are either also in or are not confident such a revelation would be beneficial, depending on the douche bag in question. There’s no question concerning the Romney’s and the Cheney’s positions, but the less obvious cases can land on either side.

The people are demanding plenty, but not one is listening. Except the people. The national catastrophe of undermining the election has already occurred.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yesterday he was looking for a dead congresswoman in the audience, calling her up on stage with him. This hasn't been funny for a long time, but he is clearly getting worse. They cannot hide it anymore. Even a reporter at the daily briefing commented to Karine Jean-Pierre that these gaffes are becoming more frequent. Biden is in rapid decline. He will not make it to 2024, of that I am certain.

What I do not understand is why the media, congress, and the people are not demanding that he take a cognitive test immediately and inform the country of the results. The people have the right to know their president is mentally competent, or not. We should not wait until he causes some kind of national catastrophe where people die to find out he has lost his mind.
Well Creeper, according to those Kunts on the The View, YOU are the problem, not Biden's lack of brain function. You are clearly discriminating against this poor man because of his age. They said "he had a moment" and "who hasn't?"

Of course, they fail to mention he has these "moments" virtually every day and almost every time he is on camera now.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Well Creeper, according to those Kunts on the The View, YOU are the problem, not Biden's lack of brain function. You are clearly discriminating against this poor man because of his age. They said "he had a moment" and "who hasn't?"

Of course, they fail to mention he has these "moments" virtually every day and almost every time he is on camera now.

and if he wasn't a Democrat, they'd probably already be knee deep in the impeachment process or whatever political tool they've set up to oust someone incapable of doing their job nit to mention demonizing the hell out of him/her/zim/zer

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

While we censor social media to prevent people from seeing disinformation, shows like the View spread disinfo like cow manure. Behar claiming this country has a problem with age is ridiculous. While I do think that age discrimination is a big problem in the US, I do not think it exists in Washington DC where congress if full of octogenarians. It is not Americans who have a problem with age, it is human brains that have a problem with aginge. People who have had brain trauma are even more susceptible to cognitive problems as they age. Biden had two brain surgeries.

To explain Biden's numerous gaffes away as age discrimination is propaganda. Biden is clearly showing signs of cognitive decline. Democrats can try to hide it but over time it will become too obvious. Biden is getting worse. Before long they won't be able to let him out in public.

Does anyone remember Ronald Reagan's second term? Regan began to have pauses in his speech as if he was forgetting what he was supposed to say. Democrats back then expressed concern about his age and decline. But Reagan was nowhere near as bad as Joe Biden. But shortly after Reagan left office he was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. I don't think Biden is suffering from Alzheimer's, but he clearly has some other form of dementia.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
The MSM just can't help themselves from misconstruing anything Donald Trump says.

Death Wish obviously means "Political" death, to anyone but a madman!!!

And they threw some racism at trump as well.

That's par for the course !!! Hyper-Partisan ABC News.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
My 401k was was up about 70% under Trump is down 18% in the last 12 months under Biden and the Democrats and that doesn't count the reduced value of money due to inflation.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
My 401k was was up about 70% under Trump is down 18% in the last 12 months under Biden and the Democrats and that doesn't count the reduced value of money due to inflation.
Similar, though I'm down closer to 25% or so.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That's about where I am. Down pretty big dollar wise. FJB......
Sux for us because this was forced on us all by a corrupt piece of shit government and the worst policies in history of our country.

Top Bottom