dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Demtards and MSM still wasting everyone's time with this never ending Trump Derangement Syndrome and Jan 6th fucked in the head shit.

Meanwhile, elections are less than a month away and they are completely oblivious to the fact they are getting routed in the polls and that virtually every major topic the everyday American is concerned with is stuff they completely ignore (or make worse with their libtardism policies)

If we have legitimate elections in a few weeks we'll finally be able to sleep a little better at night knowing these out of control fucktards are no longer running everything up there. Then we just have to get that senile stupid fuck out in 2024 and replace him with DeSanstis or Trump and all will start improving immediately.

And there's a slither of hope that some Republicans will do the right thing and begin hearings and formal inquiries into the last 2+ years of out and out bullshit.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Demtards and MSM still wasting everyone's time with this never ending Trump Derangement Syndrome and Jan 6th fucked in the head shit.

Meanwhile, elections are less than a month away and they are completely oblivious to the fact they are getting routed in the polls and that virtually every major topic the everyday American is concerned with is stuff they completely ignore (or make worse with their libtardism policies)

If we have legitimate elections in a few weeks we'll finally be able to sleep a little better at night knowing these out of control fucktards are no longer running everything up there. Then we just have to get that senile stupid fuck out in 2024 and replace him with DeSanstis or Trump and all will start improving immediately.

And there's a slither of hope that some Republicans will do the right thing and begin hearings and formal inquiries into the last 2+ years of out and out bullshit.

It will be interesting to see what Democrats do if Republicans take the house back in November. The only 2 Republicans on the committee will be gone in January. If Republicans take over the committee chairmanship they will pack it full of MAGA Republicans who will shut the committee down.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what Democrats do if Republicans take the house back in November. The only 2 Republicans on the committee will be gone in January. If Republicans take over the committee chairmanship they will pack it full of MAGA Republicans who will shut the committee down.
Shut it down is only part of the solution

Holding some of them accountable for out and out lies and wasting the American peoples time and tax payer dollars should also happen

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
More Too Big to Take Down, Too Big to be Allowed to Fail:

Credit Suisse pays $495M tied to mortgage-backed securities

Credit Suisse has agreed to pay $495 million as part of a settlement with the U.S. over a yearslong dispute tied to mortgage-backed securities, an investment vehicle that played a central role in the 2008 financial crisis

Credit Suisse has agreed to pay $495 million as part of a settlement with the U.S. over a yearslong dispute tied to mortgage-backed securities, an investment vehicle that played a central role in the 2008 financial crisis.

The Swiss bank said that some of the transactions were prior to 2008.

The New Jersey Attorney General, which announced the settlement Monday, filed a lawsuit in 2013 alleging more than $3 billion in damages citing the involvement of Credit Suisse.

“This agreement in principle holds Credit Suisse accountable for the loss of billions of dollars that helped put the nation in financial crisis,” said First Assistant Attorney General Lyndsay Ruotolo. “It has taken more than a decade of investigation and litigation to reach this historic result, but we never wavered in our resolve to get here. The recovery Credit Suisse has agreed to pay reflects the magnitude of harm it inflicted on the public and underscores New Jersey’s commitment to vigorously pursue cases, no matter the challenges, to protect the financial interests of the investing public.”

touchdown

Reaction score
AP & PBS trying to Influence the coming Mid-Term elections. Exhibit A:

How Michael Flynn goes local to spread Christian nationalism

This story is part of an ongoing investigation from The Associated Press and the PBS series “Frontline” that includes the upcoming documentary “Michael Flynn’s Holy War,” premiering Tuesday on PBS and online.

touchdown

Reaction score
New York City mayor declares state of emergency over busing of migrants from Texas

Mayor Eric Adams said the city needs emergency funding to provide shelter to migrants and other people without housing. He also asked El Paso to stop sending migrants there.

Hey asshole, the migrants are asking to be bused from El Paso to NYC. That's the part the MSM seems to ignore...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Even better, tell your stupid fuck party to honor our immigration laws and police the border the way it should be, and no cities would have issues.

touchdown

Reaction score
A California jury finds Paul Flores guilty of first-degree premeditated murder in the 1996 disappearance of 19-year-old college student Kristin Smart. His father, Ruben Flores, has been found not guilty of accessory by a separate jury.

Paul faces 25 years to life in prison when he's sentenced on December 9th.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
TEXAS Early Voting starts Monday, October 24th - Friday, November 4th.

BETO! BETO! BETO!

jokin, I really dont know much about him so I maybe I'm not being fair but I cant stand him because he comes across as pandering blow hard that couldn't succeed in the real world so he's in politics trying to tell people who did succeed (or are too busy to fight these yahoos) what to do or not do

touchdown

Reaction score
The inflation segment begins at 1:18:10

There's another segment, where they discuss a new ProPublica report chronicles how a DFW company, RealPage's YieldStar software, helps landlords raise prices for apartments across the U.S.

That begins at 32:48

Then just ignore the Trump parts and R-hate segments later on...

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Where do they come up with the idea corporations pay no tax?

One of the first things I learned in accountting was how corporations are double taxed in that they pay tax on their income and if they distribute the net profit after tax to share holders as dividends, it gets taxed again.

If its an S-corp or LLC then that individual or individuals pay tax on their distribution according to where their taxable income lands on the IRS tax rate chart

I haven't practiced accounting in a while, has the above changed?

And while corporate "greed" could have some effect on inflation, that's likely only possible because of supply chain issues created by locking down the world due to covid allowing them to withhold supply & force prices up. I'm in construction and its been hell to get certain materials that were readily available prior to COVID. 3-Phase electrical panels are taking 6-12 months to get and after markets (not the corporations) have bought them and raised the prices dramatically. Corporations with limited supply will obviously do the same, thats just basic supply and demand.

The last thing we need is the stupid government trying to step in and fix prices. Have we learned nothing from what happened in the USSR when they did this?

When there's a free market that has to compete, prices fall (unless somehow corporations collude or have a monopoly). There's a great PBS show Commanding Heights that illustrates this point in post USSR Poland where they removed fixed pricing on eggs. Prior to doing so, the price of eggs was high and supply was low and not many could afford them. Once price controls where removed, famers took their eggs to market and competed on price. IN no time the price had fallen so much that supply was both abundant and affordable and people now had all the eggs they needed and could afford to buy them, The free market is a beautiful thing when governments dont step in and fuck things up.

The greatest effect is printing trillions dollars and screwed up production and supply chain caused by the COVID reaction/management by governments around the world

I'm sure there are other contributorsting factors for current inflation b ut I'm dubious as to whether corporate greed makes much, if any, impact on inflation but perhaps I am missing something

touchdown

Reaction score

The JFK records act, signed by President Bill Clinton, required that the documents be made public by Oct. 26, 2017, but President Donald Trump delayed the release and kicked the can to Biden, who critics say continued the policy of federal obfuscation that has existed since Kennedy was assassinated Nov. 22, 1963, in an open motorcade at Dealey Plaza in Dallas.

“It’s high time that the government got its act together and obeyed the spirit and the letter of the law,” said the vice president of the nonpartisan Mary Ferrell Foundation, Jefferson Morley, an expert on the assassination and the CIA.

“This is about our history and our right to know it,” said Morley, the author of the JFK Facts blog.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
BETO! BETO! BETO!

jokin, I really dont know much about him so I maybe I'm not being fair but I cant stand him because he comes across as pandering blow hard that couldn't succeed in the real world so he's in politics trying to tell people who did succeed (or are too busy to fight these yahoos) what to do or not do
According to him he's coming for your guns!

He's the typical liberal fucktard that is completely clueless about the economy or the Constitution.

Top Bottom