touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Another Biden Admin. Democratic Failure
See you at the Polls!!!

The Food and Drug Administration acknowledged Tuesday that its response to the U.S. infant formula shortage was slowed by delays in processing a whistleblower complaint and test samples from the nation’s largest formula factory.

A 10-page report from the agency offers its first formal account of the factors that led to the ongoing shortage, which has forced the U.S. to airlift millions of pounds of powdered formula from overseas.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I don't know the answer to this and have discussed it with a few others who likewise didn't know. Maybe someone here can explain.

Once Biden got in office and everyone saw what he and his idiot administration were doing why didn't Governor Abbott just activate the national guard and station them all on the border, and block/arrest/shoot etc etc all these foreign invaders? Wasn't he within his legal rights as the Governor to do this?

It seems like I remember this talked about by him or his people a few times, but I don't think they ever actually acted on it.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Hell yeah there were indictments!

Correct. In fact, every person involved in the White Water deal was indicted and convicted (or pled guilty) except the Clintons even though they were party to the same deal.

Ken Starr made the decision not to indict the first lady, Hillary Clinton, mostly because she was the first lady, but he thought he had the evidence to indict and convict her on counts of fraud, perjury, and obstruction of justice. If only he had been a little tougher and convicted her, the country would have been spared a lot of pain.

touchdown

Reaction score
Correct. In fact, every person involved in the White Water deal was indicted and convicted (or pled guilty) except the Clintons even though they were party to the same deal.

Ken Starr made the decision not to indict the first lady, Hillary Clinton, mostly because she was the first lady, but he thought he had the evidence to indict and convict her on counts of fraud, perjury, and obstruction of justice. If only he had been a little tougher and convicted her, the country would have been spared a lot of pain.
Well obviously, Ken had a change of heart, and was going to come forth with evidence that would lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton... Then... he died..

touchdown

Reaction score
With his party struggling in the midterms, his economic stewardship under fire and his overall job approval under 40%, a clear majority of Democrats in the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll say the party should replace Joe Biden as its nominee for president in 2024.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
With his party struggling in the midterms, his economic stewardship under fire and his overall job approval under 40%, a clear majority of Democrats in the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll say the party should replace Joe Biden as its nominee for president in 2024.

And therein lies the problem. These dolts think that Biden is the problem and not the Dem policies. These people are completely devoid of any ability to reason.

touchdown

Reaction score
This is Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni.

I’ve never heard any politician so perfectly explain what we’re up against and why we fight.

When you watch this video, you’ll quickly realize why the establishment is afraid of her.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And therein lies the problem. These dolts think that Biden is the problem and not the Dem policies. These people are completely devoid of any ability to reason.
Exactly, Biden hasn't made any of these decisions (nor is even even mentally capable of such)

Barrack Obama and George Soros are running this country and pulling all the puppet strings.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I’ve never heard any politician so perfectly explain what we’re up against and why we fight.

When you watch this video, you’ll quickly realize why the establishment is afraid of her.

I may immigrate to Italy

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Biden is a problem... for them. He is an embarrassment to the Dem party so he has to go. Let's be honest, if Biden was not mentally unsound, as long as he continued to back their liberal agenda they would continue to support him.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

She has one thing wrong. She is blaming "financial speculators". I am not sure to whom she refers, but I think what is behind these movements like the Alphabet Mafia, BLM, etc. is more insidious than greedy corporations or individuals. I also believe it is more evil. Men like George Soros do not pour billions into political causes because of profits. It is about power and control.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Biden is a problem... for them. He is an embarrassment to the Dem party so he has to go. Let's be honest, if Biden was not mentally unsound, as long as he continued to back their liberal agenda they would continue to support him.
He was mentally unsound before the general election, they knew it and didnt care then. Hell even the Obama people all said he was a complete moron.

It's all about electability for them and nothing else. They'd run a sack of burning cow shit if they thought it would get the votes.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Agreed. I'm hoping Biden lives long enough to run for a second term. It will throw the Dems in complete disarray.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Agreed. I'm hoping Biden lives long enough to run for a second term. It will throw the Dems in complete disarray.
He' be 82 by then won't he? He can barely speak now, how bad will he be in 2 years?

This is no joke. I heard him speaking that the WH the other day when he had the Atlanta Brave over for a celebration. The guys can't get two sentences out of his mouth without slurring one of them. He is clearly suffering from some kind of brain damage which gets worse with age. In two year Biden will literally be drooling and spitting as he mumbles his way through life. There is no chance this guy runs. I still have my doubts about him making it through his first term.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He' be 82 by then won't he? He can barely speak now, how bad will he be in 2 years?

This is no joke. I heard him speaking that the WH the other day when he had the Atlanta Brave over for a celebration. The guys can't get two sentences out of his mouth without slurring one of them. He is clearly suffering from some kind of brain damage which gets worse with age. In two year Biden will literally be drooling and spitting as he mumbles his way through life. There is no chance this guy runs. I still have my doubts about him making it through his first term.

I didn't think he'd make it this far, to be honest. He stated last week in an interview that he'll run again and he's arrogant enough, as is his aide/care giver (ie: wife), that they just might do it. One can hope.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I didn't think he'd make it this far, to be honest. He stated last week in an interview that he'll run again and he's arrogant enough, as is his aide/care giver (ie: wife), that they just might do it. One can hope.

Yesterday he was looking for a dead congresswoman in the audience, calling her up on stage with him. This hasn't been funny for a long time, but he is clearly getting worse. They cannot hide it anymore. Even a reporter at the daily briefing commented to Karine Jean-Pierre that these gaffes are becoming more frequent. Biden is in rapid decline. He will not make it to 2024, of that I am certain.

What I do not understand is why the media, congress, and the people are not demanding that he take a cognitive test immediately and inform the country of the results. The people have the right to know their president is mentally competent, or not. We should not wait until he causes some kind of national catastrophe where people die to find out he has lost his mind.

Top Bottom