Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
97c4e9c290fd05353249efc69bfb8d2f.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Scot has failed to follow rule #8 of the DCU Covid Guidelines.

This is a courtesy warning, future violations will result in serious consequences.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Kamala Harris says Jan 6th is just like Pearl Harbor and 9/11

The people that voted for these clods are truly the dumbest fucking human beings that have ever walked the Earth

I saw this crap yesterday. Equating Jan 6 to Pearl Harbor and 9/11 dishonors all those who died during those two heinous attacks on America. It also dishonors all the men and women who died in the wars that resulted from those two attacks. 5 people died on Jan 6, 2020. Three died of natural causes and two were killed by Capitol Hill police.

The correct equivalence for Jan 6, was Kent State.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Here we go . . .

UNEARTHED FOOTAGE Reveals MI Dem Gov Gretchen Whitmer Bragging About, and Leading An Insurrection Inside MI Capitol Building [VIDEO]

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Here we go . . .

UNEARTHED FOOTAGE Reveals MI Dem Gov Gretchen Whitmer Bragging About, and Leading An Insurrection Inside MI Capitol Building [VIDEO]

Yeah but THATS DIFFERENT Touchdown.

touchdown

Reaction score
Every day, you wake up and live under a House of Cards of the Reserve Banking System across the world. It's all based on nothing really. But as long as the house of cards stands, things seem to be okay...
Zimbabwe 100 T Dollar.jpg
But like any Pyramid scheme, someday, it will all come crashing down bringing in the Great Satanic Reset. Maybe you'll still be alive by then, or maybe not. Who Knows...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So apparently Knucklehead Joe said the George Floyd murder was more impactful around the world than the MLK assassination.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So apparently Knucklehead Joe said the George Floyd murder was more impactful around the world than the MLK assassination.

you can say a lot of things about Joe but now we know we cant say he doesnt know history

touchdown

Reaction score
WFAA Extended uncut video/audio from outside, of the hostages escape, and the takedown of the terrorist.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to put this, but since this clod mentions gun owners specifically (along with Republicans) I'll put it here and the gun rights thread as well.

I found this incredibly disgusting, to the point that I actually went to their website and found the owner/CEO's email (its right at the top of the page) and sent him an email. If he responds I'll post it. But this guy and people like him are truly a big part of what is wrong with this country.

Top Bottom