Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They're dusting off Hilary.

Please lord make it so! She got Trump elected the first time.

The only candidate scummier and more despised than Donald J. Trump!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Nah they cant blame the Covids for his demise, it'll be an evil plot by Trump
"A Trump assistant the Biden administration kindly kept, was the likely source of the President's infection. Opening questions whether this was part of an assassination plot... An inquiry has begun in the House oversight committee..."

Not hard to imagine. Also:

"This devastating loss serves to underscore the need for much more strict covid protocols nationwide..."

Kid stuff.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Perhaps a convenient covid death while in office?

Wouldn’t that just perfectly tie into the lefts fear-mongering agenda for Covid?

They couldn’t ask for a better outcome. Then they also get to claim victory for the first dyke black female President with a penis

The left’s perfect outcome!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Wouldn’t that just perfectly tie into the lefts fear-mongering agenda for Covid?

They couldn’t ask for a better outcome. Then they also get to claim victory for the first dyke black female President with a penis

The left’s perfect outcome!
Yeah they wouldn't want to primary her either, especially not her. So either she's the unopposed candidate orrrr they make it so Biden survives his bout with covid but heroically pulls a Johnson and withdraws, citing health issues, can't campaign.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah they wouldn't want to primary her either, especially not her. So either she's the unopposed candidate orrrr they make it so Biden survives his bout with covid but heroically pulls a Johnson and withdraws, citing health issues, can't campaign.

Or…..

He survived Covid “because” he was vaccinated. Otherwise it would have been certain death for Mr. Magoo.

Now all you non vaccinated mother fuckers better get vaccinated because getting vaxxed saved POTUS’ life

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Or…..

He survived Covid “because” he was vaccinated. Otherwise it would have been certain death for Mr. Magoo.

Now all you non vaccinated mother fuckers better get vaccinated because getting vaxxed saved POTUS’ life
That would actually be an AND.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Or…..

Actually, it'd be great for him to set up that vaccine stage again only this time he dies from the rat poison boosters he is promoting

Edit: and pls include that troll Fauci

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have absolutely ZERO sympathy for irresponsible firearm ownership. It's not a fucking iPhone. I 100 percent support them being made an example of. Fucking imbeciles

Where do you draw the line?

Left leaning DA's have found a new approach to attacking 2A. As I mentioned above, where does it end?

I can honestly say I've kept a loaded gun, usually within my reach, but high enough where my young kids couldn't reach it. As my kids got older, that obviously became riskier.

These are tragic incidents. So not only do these parents lose a child to a terrible tragedy, they will go bankrupt defending themselves to avoid years of prison. And their 13 year old son will get charged as an adult for a tragic accident just to make an example of the parents and attack 2A.

Do you not see?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

Top Bottom