Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I dont know where else to put this but damn, I like this gal

I agree Yim. She's smart and she's right. She's a young lady that should be looked upon in admiration by the black community, even if they don't completely agree with her. She gets it and she sees though the lies. I also find it comical that in the one clip, the two white female liberals were trying to school her on the black community, as if Candice wasn't black because she's a conservative.

I hope on day the black community will wake up and see the issues for what they really are. I believe many have already but their voices are drowned out. The left has made these communities into wards of the state and are perfectly happy to see them as perpetual victims who can't free themselves of the cycle.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I haven't followed this case but the notion of holding parents responsible for what their children do doesnt set well with me

Did they do something unusual that would justify their arrest or has this turned political too?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I haven't followed this case but the notion of holding parents responsible for what their children do doesnt set well with me

Did they do something unusual that would justify their arrest or has this turned political too?

I suspect it's turned political and I also suspect the parents were charged with crimes the prosecution can never prove. I've never seen parents prosecuted to this extent after a school shooting. Not saying it hasn't happened, but I really don't recall. And I believe these parents are being charged with involuntary manslaughter which is a heavy hit for a crime their child committed.

Obviously, the kid was a wacko. And these parents don't look too stable themselves. But the biggest sin is what these fools have done to the CJ system. Completely politicized it and it's something we see in other countries.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
To add to my remarks, go to just after the 17 minute mark of the video where the defense makes it's case for a lower bond (the prosecution requested $500,000 cash bond, no 10%). In essence, the defense was in contact with the prosecutor the night before (Thursday) and the prosecutor stated that they would be talking in the morning. The prosecutor then proceeded to not return any calls to the defense team. This political shill simply wanted to make a political statement and had a press conference instead of communicating with the defense for the parents surrender.

Make no mistake, this case is about a back door attempt at gun control. Did we see school shooter Timothy Simpkins detained for the Timberview High School shootings? He got out the next day on $75,000 bond at Tarrant County Jail. Were his parents charged? Was the Parkland High School shooter's parents charged? Columbine? In a world where we have zero bail for violent criminals who are repeatedly released back out into the streets, these prosecutors instead are going after the parents of this sicko school shooter because they should have known what their son was going to do. That's a high bar for any parent.

It's just further politicization of the justice system and back handed effort at gun control. I can go on and on......

Kevinicus

Spectator
Reaction score
Regarding the parents being charged (which I'm never in favor of holding one person responsible for the criminal act of another), I'm guessing the argument is that they were negligent with regards to their minor son?

How does that hold up if they are charging the son as an adult? Is he a minor, or an adult? Pick a lane.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Regarding the parents being charged (which I'm never in favor of holding one person responsible for the criminal act of another), I'm guessing the argument is that they were negligent with regards to their minor son?

How does that hold up if they are charging the son as an adult? Is he a minor, or an adult? Pick a lane.
They bought a firearm for their known troubled and mental health affected son. They didn't get him any firearms training AND they didn't keep the fucking thing locked up.

I have absolutely ZERO sympathy for irresponsible firearm ownership. It's not a fucking iPhone. I 100 percent support them being made an example of. Fucking imbeciles

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They bought a firearm for their known troubled and mental health affected son. They didn't get him any firearms training AND they didn't keep the fucking thing locked up.

I have absolutely ZERO sympathy for irresponsible firearm ownership. It's not a fucking iPhone. I 100 percent support them being made an example of. Fucking imbeciles

Be careful what you wish for. I have no great sympathy for these parents. But to be charged with involuntary manslaughter for the actions of your dysfunctional child is highly questionable and I'll tell you why. Where do you draw the line? Is the mother of a single parent child criminally responsible if her son is a gang banger and commits violent crimes? Is a parent criminally responsible for letting a poor driver behind the wheel of a car if that child is involved in an accident? Of course we all know that some folks will never be charged with poor parenting when their child is involved in a criminal act. That happens every single day in the inner cities of America and we don't even mention the parent(s) in a court hearing, let alone charge them. These are politically motivated charges but we'll look the other way because the parents are shit bags. I want equal application of (and under) the law. Period.

Last edited:

Kevinicus

Spectator
Reaction score

Don't get me wrong, I don't have sympathy for them, as they sound like incredibly irresponsible people. I'm just looking at it from a legal perspective.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Here's the cringy interview with Gov. Cuomo ... still on YT, but now scrubbed from the NBC site:

Top Bottom