Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Crenshaw is an anti-Trumper and won't get Trump's support. Either way, that ticket wouldn't be woke enough.

I actually think the country is getting fed up with the wokeness and cancel culture. If Republicans play this right, I think they can turn this leftist crap into a very powerful message in 2022 and 2024. I think focusing on open borders chaos, cancel culture, and how far left the Democrats have gone will play well to most of America. They still won't win California but I think they will make some gains in a lot of states that elected Democrats in the past.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Trump was right about a lot of things. How much better off would we be if the media and Democrats did not automatically opposed everything he said and did. In this case, thousands of people died because Democrats deprived them of a potential remedy for the effects of COVID. And remember, all the antagonists cited an article in The Lancet that claimed HCQ was dangerous, despite the fact that it had been prescribed to hundreds of millions of people over the last 50 years. That article was eventually retracted because the authors made up the data. The troubling part is scientists like Fauci quickly jumped on that bandwagon. Fauci should have known better. It was obvious that article was seriously flawed. What Democrats did just because of Trump was criminal.

This should be the biggest scandal in America today. Democrat governors banned the use of HCQ to treat COVID patients. They threatened doctors with imprisonment if they prescribed it. The Lancet article also caused multiple long term controlled studies of HCQ to be cancelled prematurely. And it wasn't just the US, France and o ther countries also banned HCQ as a treatment for COVID. Social media censored any information indicating HCQ was effective claiming it was disinformation - this is the problem with allowing social media censorship.

If we were a country without a corrupt media, there would be investigations, prosecutions and jail sentences for the people who took action against HCQ for political reasons. It was bad enough 5 Democrat governors killed nursing home patients by exposing them to COVID, but this HCQ story is far worse.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I actually think the country is getting fed up with the wokeness and cancel culture. If Republicans play this right, I think they can turn this leftist crap into a very powerful message in 2022 and 2024. I think focusing on open borders chaos, cancel culture, and how far left the Democrats have gone will play well to most of America. They still won't win California but I think they will make some gains in a lot of states that elected Democrats in the past.

Lets hope so, but the fact that the Dems got away clean with OBVIOUS voter fraud in 2020 tells me they will continue to do it. The SCOTUS totally fucked our country by not acting when they had the chance, and Republicans caved like the pussies they are instead of seeing this through.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Not a word in Commy mainstream media about this.

This is a long time coming. There are far left idiots in the Democratic party and this administration that believe there are no consequences to printing money to pay bills including the debt. We are about to live the proof, once again, that this is monetary folly. For those old enough to remember the Jimmy Carter presidency, it is going to be worse this time around because the amount of spending and printing is significantly higher. Gird your loins!

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Putin made such a fool out of Biden. Even CNN is mocking Biden and his team. And the funniest part of the entire thing is Biden running around bragging how he gave Putin a list of 16 infrastructures that are off limits to Russia cyber attacks! LOL. Biden just gave Russia a green light to hack literally thousands of targets in the US and millions of citizens!

Then Putin turns around after the meeting and says Russia isn't involved in any hacking.

How long can Democrats hide this farces of a president? The guy is not just senile, he is as dumb as a rock and always has been.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Putin made such a fool out of Biden. Even CNN is mocking Biden and his team. And the funniest part of the entire thing is Biden running around bragging how he gave Putin a list of 16 infrastructures that are off limits to Russia cyber attacks! LOL. Biden just gave Russia a green light to hack literally thousands of targets in the US and millions of citizens!

Then Putin turns around after the meeting and says Russia isn't involved in any hacking.

How long can Democrats hide this farces of a president? The guy is not just senile, he is as dumb as a rock and always has been.
Careful, consider what the replacement would be if they dump him before his term ends.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

I've seen similar memes on social media the last few days and I think it is a great idea to brand Juneteenth this way - because it is factually correct. Somehow, Democrats who run around tearing down statues of Lee and Grant and other Civil War heroes, have managed to deflect attention away from the fact that slavery was something they favored and fought to preserve, while Republicans opposed slavery and actually fought to eliminate it. As late as the 1960s Democrats continued to promote segregation and racial injustice while Republicans voted unanimously to end it. If you think a corrupt media cannot influence the attitudes in America, look no further than the whitewashing of Democrat Party racism and bigotry. Today, Democrats claim to be the party of minorities while insulting them with positions like voter ID is racist, but at the same time they are tolerating, enabling and endorsing anti-Semitism in their party. I suspect the media will turn that around too and when this blows up in Democrats' faces the media will again lie to make it seem like it was Republicans all along.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
What would get more MSM attention...an Olympian burning a US flag on the pedestal, or an Olympian burning a Rainbow flag on the pedestal???

BMX Freestyle rider Chelsea Wolfe, who qualified as an alternate to represent the U.S. at this year's summer Olympics in Tokyo, said last year that her goal was to win an Olympic medal "so I can burn a US flag on the podium."

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So has Sydney Powell released the Kraken yet?

Asking for a friend….

Top Bottom