Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
All talk and bluster. Graham is a political creature who badly miscalculated on 1/6/21 and made an ass out of himself. Now he needs security just to walk through an airport. He's a spineless RINO.

I disagree. Spineless Republicans have to learn to play by the rules the Dems set or they'll always be on the losing end. I would absolutely impeach her if the Republicans gain control of the House and use the same verbiage in her impeachment that they used for Trump. As a matter of fact, running on a platform of impeaching the fraud VP might be one of the few ways they take back the House and Senate. As it stands now, Republicans will not come out in force to support the current Republican Party. They need new leadership and change. Once they get control of the House, I would have an investigation into the riots and see if they were pre-planned. Then I'd impeach Pelosi, Shumer and the whole bunch of them, if that's possible. I'm pretty much done with civility and that went out the door a long time ago. I want fighters.

The double standard can only exist if both sides allow it. Why Republicans continue to accept unequal treatment is beyond me. It is time to deal with them the same way they deal with us. Of course impeachment is a stupid waste of time, but we didn't make the rules, they did. The preposterous notion that we are "better than them" is exactly the attitude Democrats hope we cling to. The one time Republicans played by Dems rules they got 3 Supreme Court justices confirmed. Oh how Dems regretted Harry Reid's decision to change the rules when that happened. Exactly what have Democrats demonstrated they are willing to compromise on?

This isn't just about politics anymore. It is about the fabric of the country. Democrats are openly discussing dismantling large sections of the constitution, including the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 9th, 14th amendments. They are talking about rewarding as many as 22 million illegal aliens who violated our laws to come here making a mockery of our immigration rules. The gloves have to come off now. There is no compromise anymore that does not involve US citizens losing something.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Now that the left and their deep state sycophants have stolen an election and gotten away with with it there is almost zero chance Republicans ever hold a majority of anything at the national level so I doubt Kameltoe-mala is ever impeached

Yep, very sad and unfortunately true. That is exactly why is was so important to push on the stolen election issue, prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt and make sure those behind it were punished severely. Now that they've gotten away with it, we are royally fucked.

It's very likely the only way we will ever have a real country like we had for 240+ years is through another bloody, very ugly Civil War. Having a legitimate 3rd party might help stave that off for awhile but at some point I do think we'll have a very ugly situation here again.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This isn't just about politics anymore. It is about the fabric of the country. Democrats are openly discussing dismantling large sections of the constitution, including the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 9th, 14th amendments. They are talking about rewarding as many as 22 million illegal aliens who violated our laws to come here making a mockery of our immigration rules. The gloves have to come off now. There is no compromise anymore that does not involve US citizens losing something.
And you left off Supreme Court stacking and adding two new ultra-liberal states (which would mean 4 leftist senate seats)

Two extremely damning policies that would ensure our country as we know ends.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Damn that Trump asshole for putting kids in cages again!

What? He’s not president anymore? So why are these human rights violations as Kamala Harris called them under Trumps administration happening under her administration?

And by the way, this reporter that continuously calls the WH bullshit Secretary on all the lies and hypocrisy of this administration every single day needs to be awarded a medal and given a fucking raise!

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So Biden is full of shit and a total hypocrite

What else is new??

Trump is an asshole for cramming illegal immigrant children in cages

But I’m doing the same exact thing cuz I luv me some illegals!

Biden and his administration (including Cuntala Harris) are hypocritical pieces of shit

This seems to be a continuous theme for this administration

Maybe we need a Biden and his administration are a bunch of fucking hypocrites thread

This seems to be a daily and weekly theme with this administration

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Damn that Trump asshole for putting kids in cages again!

What? He’s not president anymore? So why are these human rights violations as Kamala Harris called them under Trumps administration happening under her administration?

And by the way, this reporter that continuously calls the WH bullshit Secretary on all the lies and hypocrisy of this administration every single day needs to be awarded a medal and given a fucking raise!

I crack up when these sites try to guilt you into giving them your email with choices like this:

1614190038337.png

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Steven Crowder finally put out his research on voter fraud where he went to other states (or sent out a researcher) to check the actual address for a voter against the voter rolls. Many were empty lots.

This is what he found

Podcast version

Video version

Last edited:

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Steven Crowder finally put out his research on voter fraud where he went to other states (or sent out a researcher) to check the actual address for a voter against the voter rolls. Many were empty lots.

This is what he found

Podcast version

Video version

If you only want to see the voter fraud stuff it starts at about 26:10.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
For those of you that don’t want to sit through the hour long actual evidence of voter fraud, here are the cliff notes

So what they did was gather the voter roll info from the states own websites, then verify if the address was deliverable or not, then they checked it on Google maps to see if there was a residential property at that location, then they finally sent out a person to physically go to and videotape each fake address. They showed video of a number of addresses in both NV and MI, and they also have video evidence of a number of fake addresses in AZ as well but they did not show those in this video.

What they found was that all the addresses shown were either for a vacant lot, an abandoned commercial building, or an address that just doesn’t physically exist. This was in multiple states and the same type of fraud in each state.

They also showed evidence of an incarcerated felon voting from a vacant lot/fake address in MI. They showed the same lady with an uncommon name voting twice in NV. Both times from separate fake addresses that don’t exist.

They have video evidence of hundreds of these cases of voter fraud.

This was done in a couple of weeks, by a fucking YouTube host and a couple of interns on their own time and at their own expense.

Now just imagine the extent of voter fraud that would be uncovered if an actual official investigation was completed by a neutral party or even by the state/county/city Govt!

Top Bottom