Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And no one will ask him a damn thing about it. If he was in a debate tomorrow, it wouldn't even be brought up. #Pravda

The press may not be able to ask Biden anything directly. But I am enjoying the press Secretary get called on his BS hypocrisy every single day

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Why, after Richard Nixon resigned, and before he was unexpectedly pardoned a month later, did the House not bring a vote to the floor on the articles of impeachment already approved in committee??

In 2021, the House moved pretty swiftly to vote and send articles of impeachment against Trump to the Senate.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Why, after Richard Nixon resigned, and before he was unexpectedly pardoned a month later, did the House not bring a vote to the floor on the articles of impeachment already approved in committee??

In 2021, the House moved pretty swiftly to vote and send articles of impeachment against Trump to the Senate.
IF they can get a conviction in the Senate, that then allows them to call for a vote barring Trump from ever holding federal elected office again. To ban him from ever running again. You think they wanna run Biden against him in 2024? Nixon didn't have another term he could have ran for.

The difference is that now, it's about the politics of personal destruction. Not about what might be or might not be good for the country.

You think they MEAN it when they call for "unity?" It's the exact opposite.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

The ever so dangerous armed insurrectionists ring leader in a life or death battle with Capitol Hill Police

The narrative that the Jan 6 protest was an act of terrorism, or that it was an insurrection is such "the big lie". It was a protest that got out of control a little. The Capitol was not set on fire, or destroyed. Yes, there was some damage that resulted from people attempting to force their way in, but the intention was not to destroy things for the sake of destruction like we saw all over America during the summer.

Insurrection is the intent to overthrow the government. As you can hear in the videos, the protestors were chanting they wanted top uphold the constitution! Whether you agree what they were doing was upholding the constitution or not, their intent was not to replace the government. There are not many insurrections conducted by unarmed intruders carrying the flag of the country government they are trying to overthrow.

The way Democrats and the media, and even Republicans reacted to the protest is what should make us angry. On the one hand, they complain the protest was "in the people's house". But if it is the people's house then aren't the people allowed inside? The problem is, it is not the people's house any longer. It is the home of the elite ruling class. This is what upsets them. "How dare these people come to our place of business and act like this!" Sure, rioters can burn you home or business. They can assault you. They can kill the cops who protect your homes and businesses. All of that is fine, even justified. But it the people take the protests to the ruling class? Then it is the equivalent of Pearl Harbor or 9/11. Our leaders have gotten way too detached from the people they are supposed to represent. The Capitol Building is not Mt Olympus, and they are not gods. The people are not to be punished because their dare take their grievances directly to their leaders.

BLM did $8 billion in damage during the summer and it could be much much more. The Jan 6 protestors took Nancy Pelosi's lectern.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
IF they can get a conviction in the Senate, that then allows them to call for a vote barring Trump from ever holding federal elected office again. To ban him from ever running again. You think they wanna run Biden against him in 2024? Nixon didn't have another term he could have ran for.

The difference is that now, it's about the politics of personal destruction. Not about what might be or might not be good for the country.

You think they MEAN it when they call for "unity?" It's the exact opposite.

This is exactly what they are trying to do. They want to end any chance of Trump running again. Keep in mind Trump did nothing wrong. He did not incite an insurrection. That is total nonsense. These are false charges and Democrats are in complete lockstep marching to impeach him knowing these are false charges. And by the way, for West Virginians, pay attention. Joe Manchin, the supposedly blue dog Democrat who works with both sides, is voting with his Democrats partners. He is a fraud. He says one thing but does another.

The thing is, I don't think they can stop Trump from running again, even if they succeed in convicting him. If Trump wants to run again in 2024 he will file suit claiming the impeachment was unconstitutional and he will probably win. The fact that Roberts won't preside over the trial is an indication. The fact that Roberts is not presiding is just another complaint Trump can file with the courts. And again, he will win. The impeachment articles were approved while Trump was still in office. I think Democrats are bending the rules in ways I don't think many courts will uphold. No matter how much they hate Trump, or how vindictive they are, Trump is entitled to all the same constitutional protections as every other citizen. This trial is clearly a political witchhunt and Democrats are breaking the rules to see if through.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Why? Because in 1974 both parties still respected the rule of law and the constitution. Despite their philosophical differences the constitution and rule of law was still a unifying idea. Today, that is gone. Democrats no longer believe in the ideas that are codified in the Bill of Rights. They openly attack Christianity. The seek to silence people and curb free speech. They seek to violate the 2nd amendment with impunity. Conservatives are denied equal protection and due process. And frankly, our government has simply stopped defending the civil liberties of one party. In the meantime, our once glorious press has simply thrown away the freedom they have to take a side in government. Of course, they are Democrats.

Do people realize that as we speak, there are people on trial for posting memes that are alleged to have influenced the election in 2016, and they are not Russians. They are American citizens charged with some kind of voting law violations because they posted memes on twitter, and discussed the effectiveness of those memes on chat rooms? Memes. Of course the defendants are Trump supporters. Imagine being on trial for memes when the entire Russian collusion story was a political ploy by Hillary Clinton to bring down Donald Trump. We now know, from recently released documents, that the FBI agents involved in the investigations early on suspected the dossier was created by one political party to attack the other. The FBI knew is was bogus and yet continued to investigate, then recommended a special counsel knowing the entire story was made up! Anyone going to jail for this? Nope.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The narrative that the Jan 6 protest was an act of terrorism, or that it was an insurrection is such "the big lie". It was a protest that got out of control a little. The Capitol was not set on fire, or destroyed. Yes, there was some damage that resulted from people attempting to force their way in, but the intention was not to destroy things for the sake of destruction like we saw all over America during the summer.

Insurrection is the intent to overthrow the government. As you can hear in the videos, the protestors were chanting they wanted top uphold the constitution! Whether you agree what they were doing was upholding the constitution or not, their intent was not to replace the government. There are not many insurrections conducted by unarmed intruders carrying the flag of the country government they are trying to overthrow.

A few things here, on the video you can also hear them chant hang Mike Pence. So they weren’t just chanting that they wanted to uphold the Constitution.

They weren’t just carrying the flag of their countries. They were carrying the Confederate flag, Trump flags, stop the steal flags, don’t tread on me flag, militia flags along with other flags.

As for the little damage done....

You do remember that people died right? Including one protestor being shot and killed by CHPD.

Now don’t take this post as me being against the Capitol Hill protest or supporting the left or anything of the sort. But I’m not going to dismiss the truth and pretend that the protest was completely peaceful and minimize what happened by pretending that all the protestors did was break a couple windows.

Things have changed now that a bunch of the protestors are in custody and being charged.

The problem Trump is going to face moving forward is that the protestors are now starting to say that they stormed the Capitol on Trumps orders and that Trump told them to do it. It’s not just one of the protestors that are now in trouble with the law, it’s starting to be the defense or excuse that a number of them are starting to use to save their own asses.

Regardless of our opinion on this issue it is what the protesters are now saying.

Last edited:

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
A few things here, on the video you can also hear them chant hang Mike Pence. So they weren’t just chanting that they wanted to uphold the Constitution.

They weren’t just carrying the flag of their countries. They were carrying the Confederate flag, Trump flags, stop the steal flags, don’t tread on me flag, militia flags along with other flags.

As for the little damage done....

You do remember that people died right? Including one protestor being shot and killed by CHPD.

Now don’t take this post as me being against the Capitol Hill protest or supporting the left or anything of the sort. But I’m not going to dismiss the truth and pretend that the protest was completely peaceful and minimize what happened by pretending that all the protestors did was break a couple windows.

Things have changed now that a bunch of the protestors are in custody and being charged.

The problem Trump is going to face moving forward is that the protestors are now starting to say that they stormed the Capitol on Trumps orders and that Trump told them to do it. It’s not just one of the protestors that are now in trouble with the law, it’s starting to be the defense or excuse that a number of them are starting to use to save their own asses.

Regardless of our opinion on this issue it is what the protesters are now saying.

I never said they were perfect. Protestors, by definition shout some crazy stuff. Remember BLM shouting "pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon"? or how about "what do we want? Dead cops. When do we want it? Now!" Lots of Democrats supported them and made excuses for them. Then cops started dying. What I said was, the protests at the Capitol building was not an act of terrorism or an insurrection as Democrats were claiming. My goodness, Antifa took over 6 blocks of a city and claimed it as their own country and no one was charged with insurrection.

Also, I have not forgotten about the 5 people who died that day. But we only know the circumstances of 1 death, the woman who was shot in cold blood. The coroner has still not released the results of the autopsies of the other 4 people, including the cop who died of a stroke. It is hard to believe it has taken this long for the ME to determine a cause of death in the 4 deaths that day. We don't even know when or where they died exactly. Of course it is a tragedy, but 4 deaths may have been from circumstances unrelated to the protests.

As for the Trump told me to do it argument, yes, I get that. Blame it on Trump but what exactly did Trump say? All this stuff makes great media coverage but in court the details will be presented. Trump never told anyone to go storm the Capitol Building and his exact words. He said "I know you are all going down tot he Capitol to peacefully and patriotically have your voices heard". Only a kangaroo court would claim that is inciting anything.

The fact is, that compared to the BLM riots, that Capitol building protest was nothing. The overreaction which led to 30k national guard troops protecting the capital is all propaganda and a lot of people are buying it.

Why is that protest so much worse than what happened over the summer? and why are we joining the left wing media to support their claims? People who have taken sh*t from the left for 4 years wanted to be heard. Hundreds of thousands of people went to DC that day. A small minority got out of hand, and we now know some of them were left wing rabble-rousers. The double standard only exists because we are buying into it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They are now calling for a permanent fence to be erected around the Capitol and for back up forces to be stationed near by the Capitol permanently because of growing security concerns.

It must suck to be the President and have to be concerned about the public wanting you dead. Not just a lone gunman like other presidents had to worry about, but the public in general.

I guess that is what happens when you receive more votes than any other candidate in the history of the country. Am I right?

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Do people realize that as we speak, there are people on trial for posting memes that are alleged to have influenced the election in 2016, and they are not Russians. They are American citizens charged with some kind of voting law violations because they posted memes on twitter, and discussed the effectiveness of those memes on chat rooms? Memes. Of course the defendants are Trump supporters. Imagine being on trial for memes when the entire Russian collusion story was a political ploy by Hillary Clinton to bring down Donald Trump. We now know, from recently released documents, that the FBI agents involved in the investigations early on suspected the dossier was created by one political party to attack the other. The FBI knew is was bogus and yet continued to investigate, then recommended a special counsel knowing the entire story was made up! Anyone going to jail for this? Nope.

Dems: MSTGA - Make Show Trials Great Again

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

It's outrageous how they twisted the law to fit the perceived crime. The FBI and DOJ are completely corrupted and I've been saying it for a while. And then to watch the US Attorney get up there and talk tough is comical. He's a fucking coward with no backbone or ethics. They'll bankrupt this young man because 4,000 brain dead people thought they could vote by text. Sometimes Darwin just has to take over and thin the herd.....

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've said it here several times in this thread and PM's. The greatest threat to the country is when the gate keepers no longer practice equal justice under the law. We see it now with the Capital riots and the election fraud. So far, the only real charges are against the right and these cowards at the DOJ want to label a segment of America as insurrectionists and exuse the looting, burning and killing because they're too cowardly to tackle BLM or Antifa.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So this is happening

BLM has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize

93% of the protests/riots were said to be peaceful

The other 7% caused

700+ officers injured/killed

19 ppl killed

The Riots after the George Floyd killing were the most costly in US history (for dollar value of property damage)

$7-$8 Billion (with a Capitol B) in damages and insurance claims during the 2020 riots

That sounds like a perfect nomination for the NPP!

I honestly hope they win the award just so this country will tear itself apart and allow us to start all over again.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Mr Magoo is full effect already

“By summer we will have 600 million doses which is enough to fully vaccinate 300 Americans. I want to repeat, it will be enough to fully vaccinate 300 Americans.”

I can’t believe this ****** is our President

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And now we see why his handlers won’t let him take questions from the press.

He can’t even read a complete fucking sentence off of a teleprompter.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And now we see why his handlers won’t let him take questions from the press.

He can’t even read a complete fucking sentence off of a teleprompter.

It's sad.....but it's even sadder that people on the left are so ingrained in their ideology that they can't even see it. They really believe this guy got 81 million votes and they think conservatives are conspiracy theorists. The whole world has gone mad.....

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've said it here several times in this thread and PM's. The greatest threat to the country is when the gate keepers no longer practice equal justice under the law.

I figured I'd repeat it again........a government employee who lied to the court to get surveillance warrants approved on American citizens. I can't think of a greater betrayal against the American people by members of the government sworn to uphold the constitution and the law. In my day, this conduct would be utterly unfathomable and the law enforcement community would have perp walked this guy out of the building. Meanwhile, a guy posts memes on Twitter and is looking at 10 years in federal prison. Simply outrageous.......

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll also add the complete lack of accountability by others who approved and condoned these actions is unacceptable. Surveilling a presidential campaign and, later, a presidential administration is shocking. Third world country shocking.....these fucks should have been charged with treason. Instead, we now have over half the country that has lost faith in it's government and its institutions. Yes....I said over half.....because I believe that Trump won in a landslide.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Meanwhile, Biden has quietly appointed the law partner of his son's defense attorney to head the criminal division at the DOJ that is overseeing the Hunter Biden investigation. Get it? See how that works? I've seen something similar done one time in my career and charges were never brought.....this happened during the Obama administration. See how this works?

I'll post a link when I find some reporting on Biden's appointee but, until then, let me re-quote myself once again....

I've said it here several times in this thread and PM's. The greatest threat to the country is when the gate keepers no longer practice equal justice under the law.

Top Bottom