Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
"Never underestimate Joe Biden's ability to screw things up." - Barack Obama

As Biden signs dozens of executive orders that will surely screw things up it sounds like Obama was right about President Asterisk.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Someone needs to tell Biden his party controls both houses of congress so if there is no stimulus deal then there is only one party to blame. Perhaps if they stop this impeachment nonsense and put the people first they could get a deal done.

Always seemed like a great use of time to impeach a president that was no longer in office.

It never ceases to amaze the stupidity of people in general, they continuously elect fucktards to office and keep them year after year after year no matter how ignorant or stupid they behave.

This is exactly why we have to have term limits, I don't give a shit what Dooms says. There is no way in hell we should have career politicians, on either side of the aisle.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
"Never underestimate Joe Biden's ability to screw things up." - Barack Obama

As Biden signs dozens of executive orders that will surely screw things up it sounds like Obama was right about President Asterisk.

Biden isn't doing shit on his own, he has others pulling the puppet strings 100% of the time.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Great, I get to help pay for someone else's undeserved raise.

I was listening to a Joe Rogan podcast with a Melissa Chen who moved here from Singapore and she said they have no minimum wage and almost 100% employment and she was shocked when she moved to the US because it looked like a 3rd world country by comparison because everything was so dirty, infrastructure poorly maintained, etc

Singapore is draconian with some shit like fining the hell out of you if you get caught littering or chewing gum (IIRC, it was $1,000 fine when I was there in 1988 so I cant imagine how high it is now--it appears they've outlawed chewing gum altogether since I as there) and they mandate all neighborhoods are integrated so you cant have places there like you can in the US where an entire neighborhood is Somalian, Iraqi, etc...sounded good in theory but would never work in the US

Its a fucking shame we've let the government grow so huge and condescending that it seems few believe themselves or anyone else is capable of taking caring of themselves and need big daddy government to come to the rescue in seemingly everything. If a fool is willing to work for 1 dollar an hour, let him , why does this government have to mandate this? People can say no, they're not slaves

So obviously, I dont think there should be a minimum wage and think wages will seek their own level by individual, some will exceed $15, some wont but all will have to compete and I believe competition is good. As far as I can tell, a minimum wage just kills jobs. People have choice in this country and if I want to work for 2 bucks an hour or free for that matter, its my god damned choice and I've done it because I wanted to learn a skill and prove myself to the employer. As a result, I picked up a skill and they got some good labor and eventually hired me.

This nanny state mentality in this country is driving me fucking nuts. The people that settled this country never had a back up plan, no government to save them if they failed, in fact they were running from an over oppressive government that taxed too much, controlled too much and controlled their faith so escaping for the hope of freedom was worth the risk to them and its why this country became so great.

But now its like everyone has become completely oblivious to how things started and are signing up to get on the boat to take them back to the draconian bullshit the founders of this country escaped from in the first place, full fucking dumb ass circle.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The My Pillow guy has been permanently banned from Twitter for sharing/discussing the election fraud.

Twitter has enacted a new policy which allows them to ban anyone sharing election fraud information.

So Twitter has held court and determined that there was no election fraud and thou shall not speak of such lies ever again or suffer banishment for life from thy realm

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So Twitter has held court and determined that there was no election fraud and thou shall not speak of such lies ever again or suffer banishment for life from thy realm

I'll tell you what, the state of our country is a disgrace where people can be fired/cancelled for expressing an opinion on their private and personal social media platforms. This is the only place I really post and stay off social media. It's utterly outrageous. Free speech is dead and buried in America.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'll tell you what, the state of our country is a disgrace where people can be fired/cancelled for expressing an opinion on their private and personal social media platforms. This is the only place I really post and stay off social media. It's utterly outrageous. Free speech is dead and buried in America.

It’s crazy

I deleted almost ALL of my personal accounts and only keep my corporate created social media accounts open for investigation purposes. Throughout the different investigations over time I have had to look into/follow/interact with people and entities all over the spectrum. So I get to see all the crazy shit from private groups on both side of the aisle.

I don’t like what I have been seeing over the past 6-8 years. I certainly don’t like where this country is headed. The worst part is I don’t see any solution on how we can bring both sides of the aisle closer back to center.

Where is the next Ronald Reagan? We need someone that both sides can get behind

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It’s crazy

I deleted almost ALL of my personal accounts and only keep my corporate created social media accounts open for investigation purposes. Throughout the different investigations over time I have had to look into/follow/interact with people and entities all over the spectrum. So I get to see all the crazy shit from private groups on both side of the aisle.
Let the market speak, Boys. These private companies are gonna feel the hurt as millions of folks vote with their dollars, and bail.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Let the market speak, Boys. These private companies are gonna feel the hurt as millions of folks vote with their dollars, and bail.

It’s damn near a monopoly

There really isn’t an equal conservative alternative to the left controlled social media

Look what they did to Parler

The public tried to speak with their dollars and the left was having none of that shit and promptly shut that shit down completely.

Plus, can you imagine the cesspool of an echo chamber that Twitter/FB would become with all the conservatives out of the way and banned from injecting logic into the mix?

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
Biden's handlers remind him, via earpiece, to salute the Marines....As he passes, he says "salute the Marines".

And this diaper wearing vegetable got 80 million votes?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Steven Crowder is back. In this video he explains why he has been gone from the public eye for awhile.

He also talks about a major lawsuit he has in the works against big tech/social media

It sounds like there are others involved in it as well

But he will be back Feb 1st.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Jeff Bozos: Voting in person is no problem when it's a Presidential Election.
But when it's voting to have or not have a union at an Amazon facility, then it's best to only vote onsite...

Dems are really the best at holding two opposite ideas at the same time!
I meant to type:
Jeff Bozos: Voting by mail is no problem when it's a Presidential Election.
But when it's voting to have or not have a union at an Amazon facility, then it's best to only vote onsite...

Dems are really the best at holding two opposite ideas at the same time!

Top Bottom