This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
"Mail in" ballots with no folds and apparently machine marked in Georgia....

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The "coincidences" are piling up now. At this point you would have to be intellectually dishonest to not see he possibility of voter fraud in this election. what are the odds, 3 batches of votes that were not counted are found in an audit and all 3 batches favor Trump. Just remember, if there was no audit those votes would not have been counted.

But stuff like this is happening in Philadelphia and Detroit too. My personal opinion is the Trump campaign will not find enough of these votes to overturn the election, but they will find enough to put this election forever in doubt. The problem is, you cannot find something if you are not looking, and Dems in Dem controlled states are not going to look where they know the fraud occurred.
Seems like if it wasn't a bunch of hooey, they would be jumping all over it. Even if it was just a straw to grasp at, seems like they would grasp it.

It's getting out there and now we see red flags brought up from both Republican and Democrat poll workers. The bigger issue is that it's not getting traction in the media. I would think these accusations are fairly easy to either validate or discredit.

Georgia is a complete cluster fuck......as are other states now as these things become public.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My personal opinion is the Trump campaign will not find enough of these votes to overturn the election, but they will find enough to put this election forever in doubt.

I was thinking the same thing in the beginning Creeper but now I'm not so sure. If they validate the fact that the voting machines arrived unsecured (and possibly tampered with) and the ballots being computer generated, the whole election gets thrown into chaos. It can not be ignored and we can not have a President elected under fraudulent pretenses. In addition, IF these allegation are proven and you still let the election stand, you destroy the integrity of the election and there is no deterrent from these things happening in the future, We'll be here each and every year.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
"Mail in" ballots with no folds and apparently machine marked in Georgia....

This can't continue to be ignored by Pravda (ie: US media).

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not concerned with the website as much as I am to the affidavit it links. As usual, the media (NYT) has discredited the affidavit because of the source, Russell James Ramsland, Jr., who is management team member of Allied Security Operations Group, LLC. (ASOG). The media starts from the premise that there was no election fraud so they just instantly discredit any and all reporting, even by poll workers.

https://cloverchronicle.com/2020/11...ng-systems-ess-election-management-system-an/

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing in the beginning Creeper but now I'm not so sure. If they validate the fact that the voting machines arrived unsecured (and possibly tampered with) and the ballots being computer generated, the whole election gets thrown into chaos. It can not be ignored and we can not have a President elected under fraudulent pretenses. In addition, IF these allegation are proven and you still let the election stand, you destroy the integrity of the election and there is no deterrent from these things happening in the future, We'll be here each and every year.
I am betting this election will be decided via the 12th Amendment specifically this line:

"the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote;."

My prediction is the SCOTUS will have no other choice but to act. Based on overwhelming proof of fraud putting the question of the validity of the election as it currently stands in enough doubt to throw out enough states vote tallies that the only thing they can do is proceed in accordance to the above clause in the 12th Amendment.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
We can literally shoot down an intercontinental ballistic missile in outer space

But we can’t hold a fair and safe election free of massive fraud

The technology to hold a fair and secure election exists. The problem is one party, and maybe both parties, do not want a fair and secure election. It is that simple. Most countries prioritize integrity over ease, but still manage to make it fairly easy for people to vote. Most countries have made mail-in voting illegal, except where a need to mail-in a ballot is demonstrated before a ballot is issued. Mail-in voting is recognized globally as the least secure form of voting.

Just think, the US banking system today, moves trillions of dollars electronically all over the world every day. People spend billions online shopping on Amazon. The US military controls its forces by electronic communications bounced off of satellites in space. The idea we cannot give people an app to vote electronically, with non-repudiation of identity, is ridiculous. But once we install such a system, there will be no more dead people voting, no more ballot harvesting, no more vote dumping in the middle of the night, and not more boxes of ballots turning up in the trunks of cars.

Our electoral system is a disaster waiting to happen. It is like a bank leaving all of its money on a table instead of a vault because they've never been robbed before. No one waits to secure their money until after they have been robbed, but that is exactly what w are doing with out voting system. The first time we have a major problem with an election, the damage will be done. And maybe this is that election when it happened.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Trump announces presser @ 12:00 eastern....

So a little over 30 minutes until Trump “releases the Kraken”?

Hopefully

This better be the “here’s our evidence and fuck the Dems and their cheating asses” press conference and not his “we thought we had the smoking gun but really didn’t” press conference.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am betting this election will be decided via the 12th Amendment specifically this line:

"the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote;."

I do too cml but the evidence will have to be overwhelming which I believe it will be if the states like GA do a real audit of the mail in ballots. And it will take courage by the legislature.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

My prediction is the SCOTUS will have no other choice but to act. Based on overwhelming proof of fraud putting the question of the validity of the election as it currently stands in enough doubt to throw out enough states vote tallies that the only thing they can do is proceed in accordance to the above clause in the 12th Amendment.

If this happens, no matter who winds up picked to be president, the country will fall into chaos. You know the left will begin burning things down and physically harming Trump supporters. Trump supporters will defend themselves. Most of us are armed and have been stockpiling ammo.

I am not suggesting that Trump should give up, but I hope it does not go to the house for a vote.

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
If there ever was a moment for it....

HarmfulDampAdamsstaghornedbeetle-max-1mb.gif

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The way I look at it is the damage has already been done

There will be no winners here. Only losers

No matter who wins the other side will not accept it.

If the election stands then the right will never consider it an honest or legitimate election and will never accept the results. There has been sufficient evidence of voter fraud and ballot tampering for most republicans to not trust the results as they stand right now

If Trump has the proof and did actually win in a landslide like Sydney Powell claims then the left will never accept the truth. They will never believe whatever evidence Trump has of voter fraud no matter how convincing it may be. In their minds their candidate won and if that gets over turned then Trump cheated and stole the election from Mr Magoo.

If Trump gets re-elected then we will have 4 more years of rioting, looting, and burning of businesses.

If Biden gets elected then we will have 4 years of Trump shitting on the results and doing everything to undermine and delegitimization Biden’s presidency. Plus Trump will launch his right wing media empire and use it to go after anything and everything to do with the left.

In the end we as the American people will be the losers in every way.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Here we go Giuliani just announced they are going to present the evidence they have collected over the last two weeks

If this isn’t the “release the Kraken” press conference then it doesn’t actually exist

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
WTF?

So I’m watching the Trumps legal team at their press conference on Newsmax

As I’m watching I wonder how this is playing out on the left leaning mass media stations

So I check all stations that are currently showing news

I check Fox, CNN, KTLA, KABC and not a single one is showing the press conference

This is extremely concerning

The presidents legal team is laying out their case against the election and not one single Left leaning mass media outlet is even showing the press conference!!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I flipped over to CNN after the press conference just to see how they were going to spin it

And they never even mentioned it

But about 20 minutes later they had this report
701b94db49b7e0d75833f523e485c0b0.jpg

The reporter says “and then you have Sydney Powell a former federal prosecutor turned QAnon conspiracy theorist, these days she spends her time spouting lies about voting machines” and goes on to say how Trump has zero proof of ANY voter fraud

You can’t make this shit up. LOL

Trumps legal team states they have this mountain of evidence and this is the left’s response

Top Bottom