NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Paul Joseph Watson ‏@PrisonPlanet 2m2 minutes ago
More
Washington Post admits vast majority of #WomensMarch attendees were butt-hurt Hillary supporters seeking "therapy".

5 replies 34 retweets 48 likes
Reply 5 Retweet 34
Like 48

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
The tens of thousands of women marching in the anti-Trump Women’s March on Washington demonstration in Washington, D.C., Saturday are “mostly white” and experiencing “therapy” for their anxiety over Hillary Clinton’s election loss to Donald Trump in November, the Washington Post reports.

According to the Post:

Marchers — mostly women and mostly white — said they came to take the most public possible stand against Trump, a candidate and now president whom they said routinely insults women and the issues they care about. But the gathering also provided therapy for many, the balm of immersing themselves in a like-minded sea of citizens who had shared their anxiety and disappointment after Democrat Hillary Clinton’s historic bid for the presidency ended in defeat.

Anti-Trump Marchers ‘Mostly White’ Women Who Need ‘Therapy’ After Clinton Loss

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
So the march provided a safe space where they could all serve as therapy dogs/bitches for one another.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Trump already has gotten more fat women walking/exercising in one day, than 8 years of Michelle pushing it. Has gotten more people off the couch than Pokemon Go! They should give him some kind of award for that.

Reaction score
Trump got elected because the masses are fed up with an inept government that doesnt put the interests of everyday Americans first.

"The masses"? He lost the popular vote by millions last I checked and also had less votes than McCain and Romney.

He's the Jason Garrett of politicians. Orange and completely in over his head.

Fooled a bunch of idiots into believing he would get their outdated jobs back and he's already trying to put taxpayers on the hook for his useless wall.

He's gonna take care of his rich friends and leave all of his voters praying for crumbs. I'll enjoy my tax cuts but let's not pretend like he won anything.

He's already doing his best to replicate North Korean state news methods. Even Fox News--aka the mothership for dumbass baby boomers who need to die off already--has spoken against him at this point.

Was Hillary an answer? Hell no. Which ties back into the point that all these baby boomers need to go because shit that worked in 1960 doesn't really apply anymore.

Reaction score
And listening to his inauguration speech, how can any American citizen not love his message?

Uh cuz he's making shit up as he goes. Ultimately, the dumbass democrats fucked this up but trump isn't some savior. Again, he's the jason garrett of politics and most certainly putin's little bitch just like Garrett with jerrah.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
"The masses"? He lost the popular vote by millions last I checked and also had less votes than McCain and Romney.

Fooled a bunch of idiots into believing he would get their outdated jobs back and he's already trying to put taxpayers on the hook for his useless wall.

He's gonna take care of his rich friends and leave all of his voters praying for crumbs. I'll enjoy my tax cuts but let's not pretend like he won anything.

He's already doing his best to replicate North Korean state news methods. Even Fox News--aka the mothership for dumbass baby boomers who need to die off already--has spoken against him at this point.

Was Hillary an answer? Hell no. Which ties back into the point that all these baby boomers need to go because shit that worked in 1960 doesn't really apply anymore.

I dont think Thomas Jefferson would be impressed with a butthurt Cavalier.

All the popular vote does is reveal how many fools we have concentrated in certain parts of the country, otherwise it's meaningless. Looking at the map, yea it was the masses.

county_map-1.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
. Again, he's the jason garrett of politics and most certainly putin's little bitch just like Garrett with jerrah.

That's a huge insult to Trump, I think some sort of forum discipline is due for you bucko

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

The only folks that could afford the disater that was Obama are the wealthy, the poor or the state/government workers (including teachers). The rich can afford it, the poor don't pay for it and the working class gets fucked again.

I don't know if Trump will bring jobs back. I don't know if he'll turn around the economy. But I do know where this country was headed with another 8 years of Democrats.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
The only folks that could afford the disater that was Obama are the wealthy, the poor or the state/government workers (including teachers). The rich can afford it, the poor don't pay for it and the working class gets fucked again.

I don't know if Trump will bring jobs back. I don't know if he'll turn around the economy. But I do know where this country was headed with another 8 years of Democrats.

With Trump there is at least a legitimate reason to hope for some improvement. With Hillary, or any DemoRat nothing but more decline in everything.

Reaction score
I dont think Thomas Jefferson would be impressed with a butthurt Cavalier.

All the popular vote does is reveal how many fools we have concentrated in certain parts of the country, otherwise it's meaningless. Looking at the map, yea it was the masses.

View attachment 3768

:)

Not "butthurt" at all but great retort. And no, it still wasn't the "masses" despite your cute little map. Clinton got nearly 1 million more votes last I checked. That includes red areas. Trump got about the same number as Romney in his 2012 loss, meaning he wasn't quite as popular as you want him to be. The democrats went out of their way to nominate a bad candidate. That's pretty much all.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The democrats went out of their way to nominate a bad candidate. That's pretty much all.

As did the Republicans. How bad did the Democratic nominee have to be to allow Trump to be elected over her?

Literally any other candidate besides Hillary would have destroyed Trump. The Democratic Party just nominated the only candidate out there that would force ppl to vote for Trump

Reaction score
As did the Republicans. How bad did the Democratic nominee have to be to allow Trump to be elected over her?

Literally any other candidate besides Hillary would have destroyed Trump. The Democratic Party just nominated the only candidate out there that would force ppl to vote for Trump

Not many more people actually voted for Trump. That's why he lost by almost one million votes. The difference was that people didn't come out to vote for Hillary in the same way they did for Obama. That's on the democrats. It's also on the media for giving Trump hours and hours of free coverage as a ratings grab rather than seeking out candidates who actually had policies. Either way, he fooled at lot of people who he has absolutely no intention of doing anything for in the end. Like I said, he's jason garrett for the country. Great stuff.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Call me a Limey asshat who should mind his own business (and I'm sure you will). But how does Trump plan to "wipe ISIS from the face of the Earth"? Sure, you could drive them out of Iraq and Syria, but they'll just go to ground and resurface elsewhere. You can't destroy an ideology.

And how does he plan to bring jobs back to America from China and Mexico? Are there queues of Americans willing to work for less than the Chinese and Mexicans? I doubt it. Trump can put as many tariffs on imports as he wants, those jobs are gone and they're not coming back.

And as for Obamacare, trust me, there's nothing to fear. We have the NHS in Britain. Sure, it's not perfect, but it's always been there for me and my family when we've needed it. Everyone has access to an education, why not healthcare? It's the mark of a civilized society.

p.s. I am NOT a Communist.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score

Not "butthurt" at all but great retort. And no, it still wasn't the "masses" despite your cute little map. Clinton got nearly 1 million more votes last I checked. That includes red areas. Trump got about the same number as Romney in his 2012 loss, meaning he wasn't quite as popular as you want him to be. The democrats went out of their way to nominate a bad candidate. That's pretty much all.

Who else did the demorats have? Bernie? Who else? Bernie couldnt have won.

Out of the 16 candidates the Repubs had it was obvious early on that Trump was the only one that could beat Hillary. And Trump got better as the process went on.

You can deride him all you want but he's said the right things that nobody else was willing to say all along and he's putting together a great cabinet. And when it comes to the future and Supreme Court justices his picks will be huge for our future. Just those picks alone will make him a huge success most likely. Everything else will be a bonus.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not many more people actually voted for Trump. That's why he lost by almost one million votes. The difference was that people didn't come out to vote for Hillary in the same way they did for Obama. That's on the democrats. It's also on the media for giving Trump hours and hours of free coverage as a ratings grab rather than seeking out candidates who actually had policies. Either way, he fooled at lot of people who he has absolutely no intention of doing anything for in the end. Like I said, he's jason garrett for the country. Great stuff.

Nearly half the country voted for Trump. That would be nearly 63 million ppl. So saying not many ppl voted for him is complete BS.

Yes Clinton won the popular vote. But like Trump said if it was about the popular vote he would have spent a lot more time campaigning in CA and NY. CA alone accounts for her entire lead in the popular vote

As far as Trump getting elected that can be directly contributed to the liberal left media who never gave Trump a shot at winning and were calling the election a landslide victory for Clinton from the beginning. That alone gave all the snowflakes the feeling that the election was a foregone conclusion and that their vote wasn't needed for Hillary to win. So many of the libtards stayed home and did not vote

That is how Trump got elected!

Last edited:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And as for Obamacare, trust me, there's nothing to fear. We have the NHS in Britain. Sure, it's not perfect, but it's always been there for me and my family when we've needed it. Everyone has access to an education, why not healthcare? It's the mark of a civilized society.

Do you have to pay some exuberant monthly fee for health insurance and still have a deductible of thousands of dollars? The cost of goods in your country is outrageous and the tax rate is probably worse.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Do you have to pay some exuberant monthly fee for health insurance and still have a deductible of thousands of dollars? The cost of goods in your country is outrageous and the tax rate is probably worse.
It's true that the cost of living has gone up more than wages since the crash in 2008, and people are struggling. I never said our system was perfect, or better. And I understand that the circumstances in our respective countries aren't entirely comparable. But the principle of affordable healthcare for all (free at the point of service in our case) is one I subscribe to. I pay in through tax and National Insurance, and I don't consider it extortionate. Like I say, there are times when I have needed the NHS, and I'm OK with contributing my fair share for when others need it (even though I know there are a few who pay in nothing, live like slobs, and abuse the system).

Maybe I'm a gullible sap, but I don't want to be one of those people saying ''I'm alright Jack'', pulling the ladder up, whilst giving a big FU to those less fortunate. Not very Christian is it?

Last edited:

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
I've seen people here, and other places, make comments about how terrible the last 8 years have been.

I'm curious what, in particular, has been so terrible? The stock market has seen record highs. The unemployment rate has pretty steadily decreased. Federal debt has soared, which is bad.

Please don't consider this as any sort of an endorsement for Obama.....I'm truly curious what people deem to be so terrible? Or what is so terrible now that was better in the previous administration?

Top Bottom