NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Round em up!

The stupidity of the populace is amazing. Why should citizens of a country care about what illegals think about OUR election? I keep hearing about how worried and scared blacks are now that Trump is elected. Stupidity on their part, but maybe it will force them to start acting civilized and face reality.

Im really hoping Trump doesnt pussy up to the masses and nit wits for "unifying" purposes but lets it be known we will be following the laws of the land. We are going to have opportunity for ALL, but we are going to do things legally and in a civil manner. We will deal in facts and reality, not fantasy land and made up narratives. Any violent and destructive protests will be dealt with appropriately.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Follow

Reverend Al SharptonVerified account
‏@TheRevAl
"This is not Bernie Sanders populism, this is George Wallace populism that he's doing..." Discussing the election results on @Morning_Joe

RETWEETS
Gabrielle FranciscoSCGMinerva FisherJamesDr Shawn A. WilsonMelissa����Tenn GirlYosef Mevaker-ElPaul HD
7:53 AM - 9 Nov 2016
0 replies 180 retweets 365 likes
Reply Retweet 180
Like 365
More

Attachments

Iamtdg

Reaction score
are those people insane? they're committing crimes with those posts. the SS will be knocking on a lot of doors very shortly.

I just wish I could be there when they kick their doors in and beat the shit out of them. Or, I guess more importantly, I hope they kick their doors in and beat the shit out of them.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
[video=youtube;grD_IINiH9c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c[/video]

BWAHAHAHA!!

I can watch this over and over all day long

Pretty sure if Hillary won I wouldnt be crying and I wouldnt be taking the day off work

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Some of those vids of millenials bawling and wailing are incredible.

It's simply astounding that we've created a generation of tantrum-throwing brats.

Reaction score
He have a chance in hell of earning your vote in 2020?

edit: serious question.
Absolutely. He changed his tone drastically in his acceptance speech. Essentially, I wiped the slate clean on him... trying to be positive. If he continues with that type of approach and truly does try to unify people, work across the aisle, not stoke people's fears, and then does what he said he would do, then I would consider it. I really hope he was putting on a big show during the campaign, basically.

I hope he undoes ACA. We can't afford these skyrocketing premiums and lack of competition in the marketplace. I hope he appoints a good SC justice. I hope he lowers taxes. Some things he campaigned on would be welcomed by me.

But if he goes back to how he acted during the campaign, or tries to build a wall, round up 11 million hispanics, gut the 1st Amendment, doesn't try to cut the budget, including entitlements, etc.... then it's not likely.

There are a few up and coming Republican congressmen who I would love to see run. Justin Amash, Thomas Massie, and Ben Sasse.... members of the House Liberty Caucus. They obviously wouldn't run as Republicans in 4 years... but they've been pretty vocal against some GOP-backed agendas. If the GOP keeps growing government, I could see them running somewhere else. But if the GOP moves more toward smaller government and social tolerance (they need to accept gay marriage and marijuana legalization), then I could be brought back in to the fold.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm open to the pardons but I don't get the feeling Obama is (from what little Ive read). Have you heard Obama say something to make you think he would pardon Snowden?

Can Assange even be pardoned? He's not a US citizen and would have to be extradited and convicted first, wouldn't he? Come to think of it, seems like Snowden would too.
I haven't heard anything specifically from Obama re: Snowden. I know there's a growing movement out there to pardon him, maybe he listens.

Re: Assange, you don't have to be convicted or even charged before you get pardoned. There's been some speculation that he may pardon Hillary to prevent Trump from going after her... Pretty sure it can be done.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
One of the very first things I hope he does is create term limits for Congress. That is imperative to "draining the swamp".

Top Bottom