Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Most conservative news sites of generally full of it, but this theory becomes more plausible when you remember that it was an anti-Trump MARA official who went to the DOJ when he saw, or claimed he saw, Trump officials leaving the White House carrying boxes of what he assumed were classified documents. He had no idea what was in the boxes he just assumed because it was Trump it should be referred to the DOJ?

https://republicbrief.com/one-dirty-detail-surfaces-proving-trump-was-totally-set-up/

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
X22 Report

p. 3095b-[DS] Building Cyber Attack Narrative,Can You Serve From Jail?,Playbook Known,We Must Fight

touchdown

Reaction score
'ALRIGHT, MAN': Biden inexplicably drops "God Save The Queen" to wrap up a Friday speech in Connecticut.

"I mean it, man!"

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got some better photos and better charging documents since first one i posted was all in black and white crappy photos in the pdf.

Thanks for re-posting what we already know. So since we're in a re-posting mood, I'll re-post my question. A simple yes or no will suffice.

Is it illegal to keep the documents in the bathroom? If so, was it illegal for Clinton to keep recordings in his sock drawer? Or Biden to keep documents in his garage? Or in China Town? Or anywhere else the 1850 boxes are being kept?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Most conservative news sites of generally full of it, but this theory becomes more plausible when you remember that it was an anti-Trump MARA official who went to the DOJ when he saw, or claimed he saw, Trump officials leaving the White House carrying boxes of what he assumed were classified documents. He had no idea what was in the boxes he just assumed because it was Trump it should be referred to the DOJ?

https://republicbrief.com/one-dirty-detail-surfaces-proving-trump-was-totally-set-up/

It is interesting and I can see where something like this can happen. But it's still more of a civil matter than criminal based on past precedent with other Presidents.

I think we can all agree that we may not like some of Trump's antics. The stamina this guy has to persevere through one witch hunt after another is amazing. And yes....they are witch hunts. Of course, having money and people donate for your defense helps (obviously) but what people fail to realize is what if this harassment targeted you (average Joe Citizen). This is where people can't disengage from their TDS and put things in perspective. Our government is completely unchecked. The FBI and other three letter agencies are completely unchecked. When they come after the average US citizen such as what we saw with 1/6 protesters, it's truly dangerous.

And I'll say this and a bit more to the point about what I was saying in previous paragraph.......for Robert Kennedy Jr. to say the CIA had a hand in killing his uncle is extremely telling. A few short years ago, I would have written these things off as conspiracy theories. But from what I've seen over the last few years, it's made me rethink my opinions.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I got some better photos and better charging documents since first one i posted was all in black and white crappy photos in the pdf.

Source: US Dept of Justice, Special Council Jack Smith's press office.

View attachment 11649

View attachment 11650

View attachment 11651

View attachment 11652

View attachment 11653

View attachment 11654
Boxes. And all of these boxes pictured contain something like 160 documents marked classified. In other words, all the classified documents contained in these boxes could fit in a small part of 1 box. But these pictures just show again how prejudicial the leaks of information from the DOJ have been.

Now, where are the pictures of Joe Biden's boxes of documents found in his garage? Would you care to show those? Or the picture of Hillary's server in her bathroom? Or the bits and pieces of phones and hard drives smashed with hammers by Hillary's staff at her command?

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Just a reminder, on the the women accusing Trump of groping her said she was at an event and felt something touch her butt. At first she thought it was a camera bag but when he turned around Trump was standing there. So she didn't see Trump touch her, she only felt something and assumed it was him. The media spent weeks talking about this complaint and other similar complaints. Yet here we see Joe Biden with his hands copping a feel in public and the media just ignores it. So once again, after all the hoopla about MeToo etc, we will revert back to the pre-Trump days and pretend there is nothing wrong with Biden's touching. If Trump did this, there would be another impeachment to follow.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/cla...ilmington-home-garage-white/story?id=96390141

This is an older story about Biden's documents and there are a couple of interesting points in this article. First, notice how Biden's lawyers refer to the classified documents they found in Biden's garage as "records". The Presidential Records Act actually covers the president and vice president, although only the president can declassify documents.

The other interesting point is when these documents were discovered who did Biden's lawyers call? The DOJ. The DOJ has no legal authority to these documents, or records. NARA has sole authority for the storage and possession of presidential and vice presidential records. So why did Biden call the DOJ to take them? I think the answer is simple. Biden was tipped off by the DOJ that they would be raiding Trump and charging him with documents possession. They told Biden to make sure he located and returned all his documents. I suspect finding these documents changed the DOJs approach to the Trump case. Now, instead of charging him only with mishandling classified documents they needs something to differentiate his case from Biden's. So they came up with this silly argument that Biden returned his documents when asked. But no one ever asked Joe Biden for anything. And the espionage act does not say anything about asking for documents to be return. All it requires is willful retention of classified materials. Biden had some classified materials for almost 50 years. Some was moved multiple times proving he or someone knew he had the documents. Furthermore, some classified materials were taken when he was a senator and had not legal right at the time to take them!

This case is not about whether Trump mishandled classified documents. He did. This case is about equal protection under the law.

touchdown

Reaction score
Just a reminder, on the the women accusing Trump of groping her said she was at an event and felt something touch her butt. At first she thought it was a camera bag but when he turned around Trump was standing there. So she didn't see Trump touch her, she only felt something and assumed it was him. The media spent weeks talking about this complaint and other similar complaints. Yet here we see Joe Biden with his hands copping a feel in public and the media just ignores it. So once again, after all the hoopla about MeToo etc, we will revert back to the pre-Trump days and pretend there is nothing wrong with Biden's touching. If Trump did this, there would be another impeachment to follow.

The Mad Liberals are well aware that there is a Double Standard. And they simply don't care.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Their own idiot hypocrisy is why Manchin or RFK might choose to do this. I mean what chance do they have in a primary against Brain Dead Biden when he will simply hide in his basement again the whole time and the party has already announced he won't debate anyone (even within his own party).

All the libtards are wigging out over this, but none of them say a peep about Trump potentially running as a 3rd party candidate (which would probably lock up the Tomato as Pres again)

touchdown

Reaction score

Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-Fla.) has also filed a resolution to expel Schiff, though it has not progressed in the chamber.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-Fla.) has also filed a resolution to expel Schiff, though it has not progressed in the chamber.

Lost in all of this is that he did willfully lie to the American people on numerous occasions. IMO, we have no scratched the surface of Adam Schiff's lying. Let's go back to the Ukraine phone call whistleblower story. Nothing about that story makes sense.

First, start with the whistleblower complaint. It is full of lies and allegations of things that never happened. When you see the transcript of the phone call and compare it to the complaint you can see there a numerous allegations of things Trump said and did that never happened. The Whistleblower claims as many as 6 people on the phone call came to him to tell him what happened. But it turned out only Alex Vindman, colonel Vindman, was the whistleblower's source. Was there even a whistleblower? Or was this entire story concocted by Vindman and Schiff. Trump was impeached for asking President Zelensky to work with Attorney General Barr on an investigation of the Biden's corruption in Ukraine. Again, Trump was impeached for asking a foreign government to cooperate with the DOJ on an investigation of US official corruption. In the meantime, Biden's DOJ has indicted Trump on charges of unauthorized retention of classified documents, which Biden himself is guilty of.

I think Republicans should initiate a thorough investigation of the the Schiff Vindman relationship, or should I say conspiracy.

Top Bottom