dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
These people have to be dealt with once and for all.

There are a slew of democrats, some crooked Rino's and others that have to rot away in prison or just be fucking executed for what they have done to this country. Most corrupt administration in the history of our country and nothing else is even remotely close.

Absolutely no coincidence whatsoever that this happened on the exact same day the crooked FBI finally turns over info for all to see about Biden crime family.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

I have very mixed and conflicted feelings about this indictment for documents violations. On the one hand Biden had documents. Hillary had classified materials. Pence had some too. None of them were investigated and indicted. Biden claims he gave the documents back as soon as they asked for them but that was 6 or more years after he first took them. And it was after the investigation of Trump so he had a heads up not to resist returning the documents as Bill Clinton did after he left office. The idea that they would indict a former president of having classified materials in a secure environment is absurd.

Reminder, Hillary deleted 30k emails from her server AFTER she received a letter from a congressional committee to preserve her emails for an ongoing investigation. Hillary claimed she only deleted personal emails but after some were recovered it was discovered thousands were actually State Department related. She also ordered cell phones and hard drives to be destroyed during that investigation. On top of that, Huma Abedin, Hillary's right hand man, told the FBI she had turned over all emails from the server. But after the investigations was closed, FBI agents investigating her husband found hundreds of thousands of emails on HIS laptop, including some classified. He had no security clearance. Abedin mishandled classified emails from Hillary's server and was not charged.

On the other hand, I have to blame Trump. Apparently, the DOJ has a tape recording of Trump ranting during a meeting where he is allegedly waving a highly classified document in front of meeting attendees claiming is was produced by the Pentagon, is top secret, and he never declassified it. The document was allegedly a plan for an invasion of Iran. Apparently, Trump was complaining that General Mark Milley told the media Trump wanted to invade Iran when it was the Pentagon that actually wanted to invade Iran. It sound like he kept the document to prove Milley was lying. If this report is true, Trump has no defense. Trump makes it too easy for his political enemies. This has always been his Achilles heal. If he is convicted then it will be his thin skin that was the cause. His overreaction to every media report is pathological.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If this report is true, Trump has no defense. Trump makes it too easy for his political enemies. This has always been his Achilles heal. If he is convicted then it will be his thin skin that was the cause. His overreaction to every media report is pathological.
Trump is not a politician, that's his ultimate downfall here.

He also saw how things were being done and wanted to start blowing shit up within the government and the bureaucracy, and that's why the deep state was so hell bent on "getting him". He was a threat to the status quo, and that cannot be allowed.

Your comment on overreaction to media reports though I don't agree with. He's right almost every single time about the shit. The media has done nothing but crucify him since even before he was sworn in. They had their walking orders from Dems with him and they followed it 100%. He has every right to distrust and despise the media and he treated them exactly the way they should be.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's all part of a larger plan because Republicans have no idea of the foe they are facing. They will lie, cheat and jail anyone who opposes them. The Republican party is dead the moment these prosecutions succeed. They've already lost their base and the candidates not speaking out only hurts them.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Trump is not a politician, that's his ultimate downfall here.

He also saw how things were being done and wanted to start blowing shit up within the government and the bureaucracy, and that's why the deep state was so hell bent on "getting him". He was a threat to the status quo, and that cannot be allowed.

Your comment on overreaction to media reports though I don't agree with. He's right almost every single time about the shit. The media has done nothing but crucify him since even before he was sworn in. They had their walking orders from Dems with him and they followed it 100%. He has every right to distrust and despise the media and he treated them exactly the way they should be.

Don't get me wrong. Trump has been right about everything, and what is going on in our country right now is nothing less that authoritarian corruption. The two justice systems is not good for either side in the long run. The charges against Trump as ridiculous, especially when considering the stuff Democrats have gotten away with. But that is the point. You can't beat the system from a jail cell. We need to be smarter. A full frontal assault is sometimes nothing less than suicide.

Also, what's missing from this story is that General Mark Milley lied to the American people claiming Trump wanted to invade Iran when the documents in question show that it was actually the Pentagon that had a plan to invade Iran. Milley used this allegation to justify insubordination and defying the chain of command. Milley should face court martial for what he did.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Trump is in more trouble... as well his assistant.

see attached for the document.

Source: https://www.msnbc.com/deadline-whit...dictment-jack-smith-documents-probe-rcna84343

An audio records, which was leaked to the media by the DOJ proving their prejudice, is not proof Trump showed a document to anyone. Waving a classified document around, is not the same thing as showing them the details that are actually classified. That's why when the FBI leaked pictures of classified documents they threw on the floor at Mar-a-Lago no one accused them of spilling classified secrets.

And for me, the issue is not whether Trump did right or wrong. He did some stupid stuff, allegedly. But the indictment of Trump reads like it could have been written for Hillary Clinton, except Hillary took even more extraordinary steps to hide evidence from investigators.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
In my opinion, Kari Lake crossed the line with these comments. This sounds like a threat and as angry as I am over the double standard of justice in America, I think her comments are a threat of violence and they go too far. At the same time, I think she feels, as I do, that this division in America can only end in violence and bloodshed. While we are all concerned that Trump is being targeted for prosecution by the establishment in Washington proving we do not have a free country and fair elections, Hillary Clinton is flaunting her immunity from prosecution for doing exactly what Trump did and worse. She is thumbing her nose at the American people and the justice system.

This is America, and we have a high tolerance for abuse of power these days. But I do not believe this tolerance is unlimited. Soon, fringe elements will begin to act out, even though such behavior is antithetical to conservatives.

I believe this is what Democrats want. I believe they are trying to push conservatives into violent reactions. One act of conservative violence will give them the moral high ground to ban guns, censor speech, and prosecute their political enemies even more vigorously. But I also wonder if Democrats are miscalculating here. Lake is right. We conservatives own lots of guns and have been stockpiling ammo for years. If they light the fuse they may be very sorry they did. Is the only way out of this injustice violence?

https://www.newsweek.com/kari-lake-...er-donald-trump-indictment-not-threat-1805721

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I believe this is what Democrats want. I believe they are trying to push conservatives into violent reactions. One act of conservative violence will give them the moral high ground to ban guns, censor speech, and prosecute their political enemies even more vigorously.

Completely agree with this but I also disagree with your opinion that keri Lake crossed the line. I don't know what other recourse there is. Did the founding fathers leave it up to the courts? Obviously, we have God given rights that they didn't have. But the jailing of protesters and the attempted jailing of the lead opposition party leader is ominous. Judges have no courage and when the courts don't protect the people from an over-reaching governement, then the people have nothing.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
But the biggest cowards are the governors and state legislatures. They're inaction paved the road that we're on. Some states are lost forever due to fraud and I'd consider moving to a free state if those states stood up to the tyranny. Nixon was impeached and removed from office for far less then what Biden is accused of. We have a treasonous traitor in the White House who sold his integrity and country out for money and enriched his family but the Dems hold the line regardless of evidence to the contrary.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Completely agree with this but I also disagree with your opinion that keri Lake crossed the line. I don't know what other recourse there is. Did the founding fathers leave it up to the courts? Obviously, we have God given rights that they didn't have. But the jailing of protesters and the attempted jailing of the lead opposition party leader is ominous. Judges have no courage and when the courts don't protect the people from an over-reaching governement, then the people have nothing.
I don't believe in making threats unless you are completely willing to follow through. At the same time, If some right wing nut takes a gun and starts shooting the blowback from Dems and the media will be swift and strong. She will probably be arrested for inciting violence. Dems will demand gun bans, and they will also demand censoring conservative advocates. I don't disagree with her. I do not see a path out of the injustices from the Biden regime either. At some point we either fight with everything we have to defend ourselves from the gestapo DOJ or we become sheep.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The latest argument against Trump in this documents indictment seems to be, "Yes, Hillary and Biden did it, but it has gotten out of hand and we need to set an example starting with Trump!" This might have been reasonable if not for emoluments, Russia collusion, the Ukraine phone call, the Alvin Bragg nonsense, the investigation into all his finances dating back 18 years, his tax returns, the Georgia election investigation, Trump U, the Trump Foundation, and umpteen other BS investigations into the color of his underwear. The fact is this documents case is all about Trump, we know it and they know it.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
you know trump stupid put papers in bathroom?? lol

also why why those lights in a bathroom have to be fancy not a simple bathroom lol

trump-secret-papers-1.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
But the biggest cowards are the governors and state legislatures. They're inaction paved the road that we're on. Some states are lost forever due to fraud and I'd consider moving to a free state if those states stood up to the tyranny. Nixon was impeached and removed from office for far less then what Biden is accused of. We have a treasonous traitor in the White House who sold his integrity and country out for money and enriched his family but the Dems hold the line regardless of evidence to the contrary.
IIRC the courts played a major role too in 2020 when they refused to rule on that crooked PA garbage before election day. Was that a SCOTUS deal or state supreme court? I don't remember.

But it definitely opened the flood gates for mass cheating.

And 100% spot on with Nixon and Biden comment. No comparison, but fucking pussy Republicans still wont act on it. I fucking GUARENTEE you if Dems had that stuff on any Republican, impeachment would be over and done with months ago. Maybe a year or more ago.

Top Bottom