touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

are there any videos making a counter argument?

I see the group responsible for this chart (apparently being treated as gospel) is the Economic Policy Institute who appears to be run by democrats including Robert Reich who sits on the board. I dont know if I've ever heard Reich say anything that made sense or had any real world realities, just an incessant drum beat of demonizing those that do and have the audacity to run a business to make a profit.

this argument feels drastically overstated & possibly misleading while ignoring the undeniable effect printing trillions of dollars has on inflation and the devaluation of the dollar to which both parties are responsible for. No one has the courage to say no to spending in DC anymore apparently

touchdown

Reaction score
With the Mid-Term early voting beginning....the DNC/MSM Propaganda streams are intensifying on all of their channels. They all got the Memo. They're ALL on the same "Page." Every time you turn on the TV to a Liberal MSM outlet (which is most channels/shows) they will have some BS story to demean Maga Rs, and, to glorify Ds, and to remind all minorities of their past and present "victimhoods."

Matrix Psyop.JPG

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dodger nailed it

These people are liars and cowards. We need real conservatives with balls and Kevin McCarthy has none. I see this fucker post on LinkedIn and I want to make a comment so fucking bad but I just bite my tongue. I hope the America First wing of that fading party oppose this fraud for Speaker.

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
These people are liars and cowards. We need real conservatives with balls and Kevin McCarthy has none. I see this fucker post on LinkedIn and I want to make a comment so fucking bad but I just bite my tongue. I hope the America First wing of that fading party oppose this fraud for Speaker.

Kari Lake has a nice set

of balls

touchdown

Reaction score
BBC Summary

Supporters of the former chancellor, Rishi Sunak, say he's got the backing of the 100 Conservative MPs needed to enter the race
The BBC has confirmed 93 backers, but Sunak hasn't yet said he is standing
Boris Johnson is on his way back to London from his holiday in the Caribbean as speculation grows that he will enter the race
The trade minister Sir James Duddridge said the former prime minister told him that he was "up for it"
The Leader of the Commons, Penny Mordaunt, is the only person to announce their candidacy so far
Leadership hopefuls have until 14:00 on Monday to gather the support of 100 MPs, with a new PM declared by Friday

The UK's economic outlook has been lowered to "negative" by ratings agency Moody's due to political instability and high inflation.

Moody's changed the UK's outlook - which is a marker of how likely it is to pay back debts - from "stable".

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kari Lake has a nice set

of balls

I'm hoping that that lady is true to her word. I feel that Keri Lake and America First Republicans like her are the future of the party. I'm done with the Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy's of the world and I'm hoping they are primaried out of the party by true America First conservatives.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Yeah this was their plan all along, but it's probably going to blow up in their face. Even a couple of my Democrat friends looked at this and saw it for what it was, nothing but political theatre. They both asked the right question, which is why if he was so key to the Demtards "hearings" did they wait till right before the election to bring him up there.

Most level headed people arnt watching (or even paying attention) to this partisan nonsense, in fact most are sick of it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Kari Lake has a nice set

of balls
There's a reason that libtard nation is DESPERATE to keep her out of office.

They know she is going to shine a real light on the bullshit that happened in 2020, and once she does it will probably start a groundswell of momentum to address what the Commy Democrats and the Deep State did, and since covered up.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
BBC Summary

Supporters of the former chancellor, Rishi Sunak, say he's got the backing of the 100 Conservative MPs needed to enter the race
The BBC has confirmed 93 backers, but Sunak hasn't yet said he is standing
Boris Johnson is on his way back to London from his holiday in the Caribbean as speculation grows that he will enter the race
The trade minister Sir James Duddridge said the former prime minister told him that he was "up for it"
The Leader of the Commons, Penny Mordaunt, is the only person to announce their candidacy so far
Leadership hopefuls have until 14:00 on Monday to gather the support of 100 MPs, with a new PM declared by Friday

The UK's economic outlook has been lowered to "negative" by ratings agency Moody's due to political instability and high inflation.

Moody's changed the UK's outlook - which is a marker of how likely it is to pay back debts - from "stable".
Leftism in action

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Top Bottom