Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just want there to still be some personal responsibility in this shit. There's no Get Out Of Jail Free card! You're responsible for your actions and for what you post online, and for what comes out of your mouth. Fuck. Hey girl, Glenn Carano's little daughter - You work for fucking Disney? Then why are you poking the fucking bear? Because you're stupid.

That's fine if it works both ways. But people are being canceled for right leaning views. That's the difference.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ultimate equivicators - they brought forth the idea to not call any witnesses, to not actually fight, to play right into the Dems hands, to not have Trump actualy be a defendant. They could have stretched this out for weeks, could have brought up ALL of the issues regarding the election making the argument that the perceived fraud was actually what made the people angry and not Trump's words, but like the incompetents they are, they gave the Dems what they wanted - a quick trial.

No one would bring up the election regardless of what they might believe or if it's a valid defense. It's currently the kiss of death for any professional. That was never in the cards and the reason why some in Trump's defense team left a week or two before the impeachment trial.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
No one would bring up the election regardless of what they might believe or if it's a valid defense. It's currently the kiss of death for any professional. That was never in the cards and the reason why some in Trump's defense team left a week or two before the impeachment trial.
The way they treat anyone who brings up ANYTHING about election fraud and the rush to "cancel" such individuals only helps to further prove election fraud. If it was a free and fair election they would have zero issues defending it. 90+% of Trump supporters would accept Biden as a legitamate POTUS if they would actually investigate the election to prove what fraud we already know happened was not enough to change the results.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The way they treat anyone who brings up ANYTHING about election fraud and the rush to "cancel" such individuals only helps to further prove election fraud. If it was a free and fair election they would have zero issues defending it. 90+% of Trump supporters would accept Biden as a legitamate POTUS if they would actually investigate the election to prove what fraud we already know happened was not enough to change the results.

100% spot on. Parler is supposedly going back on-line this Monday (tomorrow). I wonder if the election issues will be back in the spotlight. In any event, there's a reason troops are being kept in DC and will be there until the fall. This government is corrupt and illegitimate and it needs to protect itself from the people.

Also, did you guys notice that not one Dem in the House or Senate broke from party lines on the "trial." Not one. Meanwhile, weak Republicans can't get out of their own way.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And due to her cowardly act of deleting everything, we'll never know. I don't have any moral outrage for cowards. Or stupid people like her.

I guess you didn't see my post about working for evangelists. She was working for total liberals. Bit the hand that was feeding her, even if it was just innocently espousing conservatism. It ain't the time or the place. She was leveraging the platform her job gave her, to spread crap. Nobody outside of MMA fans even knew who she was before she got the Lucasfilm role. She had no following before that. The picture isn't greyscale.

I've given her far more time and effort than she deserves. Probably what Disney thought too.

I saw it, it’s irrelevant to my point

simple question, if you had all the tweets, Instagram stories, etc at your disposal, read them and concluded she didn’t say anything that wasn’t a fact nor anti-semitic, racist, etc, would you still feel she deserved to be fired?

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
100% spot on. Parler is supposedly going back on-line this Monday (tomorrow). I wonder if the election issues will be back in the spotlight. In any event, there's a reason troops are being kept in DC and will be there until the fall. This government is corrupt and illegitimate and it needs to protect itself from the people.

Also, did you guys notice that not one Dem in the House or Senate broke from party lines on the "trial." Not one. Meanwhile, weak Republicans can't get out of their own way.
I may be sending some money to whoever runs against those RINO's in the House and the Senate the next time they have primaries assuming they meet my most basic criteria (pro-life conservative). I will never give a dime or vote for ANYONE who supports killing babies.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I saw it, it’s irrelevant to my point

simple question, if you had all the tweets, Instagram stories, etc at your disposal, read them and concluded she didn’t say anything that wasn’t a fact nor anti-semitic, racist, etc, would you still feel she deserved to be fired?
If the items that were deleted were that bad she would have been "cancelled" back when she posted them. The left truly enjoys "cancelling" people so there is zero chance she would have been cut any slack.

On a different not she has signed on with the Daily Wire (Ben Shapiro's group) to work on a new original move for them. They are getting into the entertainment arena. They just released their first movie Run, Hide, Fight just a few weeks ago. I hear Run, Hide, Fight is a great movie.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

6ea2eafdc7579c38e4f335bdbddb9bf3.jpg

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Gad damned politics have so infiltrated every aspect of life that I think we are going to see this transition to businesses that cater to each extreme where people only watch "conservative" or "liberal" movies, go to "conservative" or "liberal" bars and restaurants, etc, etc.

Gina is an example:

"Carano — a former MMA fighter — was ousted from “The Mandalorian” and any other Lucasfilm projects after sharing a TikTok video that likened the treatment of Jews during the Holocaust to the treatment of conservatives today." This is not really an accurate description of what she said. And as a matter of historical fact, the Nazis did not start out exterminating Jews. At first they began using propaganda to convince Germans Jews were responsible for all of Germany's problems. This escalated into the Holocaust over 10+ years. Carano's comparison of early Nazi tactics to the current Democratic party tactics against Trump supporters is spot on. The point is where does this escalate to if we allow it to continue? What is the cancel culture is not a duplication of the Brownshirt tactics of the Nazis?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
"Carano — a former MMA fighter — was ousted from “The Mandalorian” and any other Lucasfilm projects after sharing a TikTok video that likened the treatment of Jews during the Holocaust to the treatment of conservatives today." This is not really an accurate description of what she said. And as a matter of historical fact, the Nazis did not start out exterminating Jews. At first they began using propaganda to convince Germans Jews were responsible for all of Germany's problems. This escalated into the Holocaust over 10+ years. Carano's comparison of early Nazi tactics to the current Democratic party tactics against Trump supporters is spot on. The point is where does this escalate to if we allow it to continue? What is the cancel culture is not a duplication of the Brownshirt tactics of the Nazis?

is that from some article you can provide a link to? Didn't I say the same thing in this thread and many others?

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
No, Man. The link was to provide more information. I speculated this wasn't her first issue with her employer. Apparently not, since it's revealed her publicist quit. The one she hired to manage her public image and to run down all the ground balls for her? Imagine quitting that six-figure job because your client continues to shit the bed.

Social media and the internet are also why we hear about this kind of stuff, that's always gone on.

You're making valid points about big tech, it's almost like the old days when the religious right controlled all the TV networks, advertising agencies and newspapers. The worm has turned and it only took them a couple of generations to turn it! But it's the same damn thing. It just has more reach than ever before.

MY point is and only ever was, idiots should not be evoking the Bill of Rights when they're talking about private action. We are NOT protected from the consequences of our speech. Never were. Most of us learn that as children the first time Mom slaps us upside the head for cussing.

Nobody remembers our Dad telling us to "in your work keep your mouth shut and your nose to the grindstone?" Lindell forgot it. So did Carano.

Consequences of our actions? We are talking about consequences for our words, and thoughts and in many cases those words are not offensive, they are just anti-liberal agenda. If we allow companies to fire employees or turn away their business simply because they hold a different political point of view than those pushing the buttons we have an entirely different matter. People who protested in DC on Jan 6th lost their jobs even though they did nothing wrong. People who believe the election was full of fraud are being silenced for fear of losing their jobs or being chased by the FBI. We are not talking about people burning down buildings, or beating up people in MAGA hats. We are talking about people who went to Washington to have their voices heard and held up "stop the steal" signs.

There is no difference between discrimination on the basis of religion and discrimination based on political beliefs, especially commonly held political beliefs.

Gina Carano's is a perfect example. I have heard Trump called a fascist, Nazi, and Hitler more times than I can count. If Carano's comments are construed as derogatory because she is comparing the treatment of conservatives to how Nazis treated Jews then isn't calling Trump Hitler or a Nazi the same as comparing Trump treatment of the left to the treatment of Jews by Nazis? Name me a liberal who has been fired for this Trump-Nazi/Hitler comparison? And btw, people who work for Disney have made the Trump/Nazi comparison. The point is this is not about free speech, it is about discrimination. People who are on the political left can and have said the same things that have gotten conservatives fired.

Again I make the point that the government is already protecting the rights of some in this country. This is not a new concept. You are arguing private businesses have a right to deprive people of their rights, but that does not include discrimination against protected classes, so you are already agreeing that governments can tell private business they cannot fire people because of their religion, gender, blah, blah, blah. You just won't extend that protection for political affiliation. So here we disagree. And whether this is in the constitution of not is semantics. The constitution is the framework and the laws ride on that framework. If laws are upheld then the courts have decided they are constitutional.

I believe people have a right to be employed despite their political beliefs. I believe political beliefs are as personal as sexual preference or gender identity, both of which are protected classes. I believe if this cancel culture gets out of control it will tear the country apart. I believe that the cancel culture is designed to compel people to conform to a specific ideology or be silent. I believe people are entitled to the same protections for their politics as they already have for their religion, gender identity and sexual preference. The issue is equal protection.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
No doubt her question was fair but their was an underlying purpose and intent of the question. People should be shocked at anyone using doctored evidence as part of any "trial."

I've always believed that anyone charged with a crime deserves a fair defense. Lawyers defend killers, rapists and pedophiles and doing so provides a secondary effect of keeping the government (ie: prosecution and law enforcement) in check from unscrupulous conduct. I haven't heard anyone trying to cancel a lawyer who defended a killer or rapist but we try to cancel lawyers who defend the POTUS or try to bring election fraud to the forefront?

The media is absolutely complicit by accepting this type of conduct.

Those little incidents of doctoring would get that evidence thrown out and possibly a mistrial. But Senate trials are not the same as legal trials. They are whatever the senate says they are. The truth is, the entire impeachment was a sham. Trump did not incite any violence, and there was no insurrection. That is a ridiculous description of what happened.

Here is what is really happening. A large percentage of America believes the election was rife with voter fraud. Concerned that the election integrity is being questioned Democrats want to make it a crime for questioning the election result. Look where we are now. We are seeing people canceled simply because they bring up apparent evidence of possible fraud. This, Democrats believe, will eventually end the talk of fraud. It is Soviet style stuff going on here.

The right way to address this problem is for Democrats to agree to a national voter fraud investigation conducted by non-partisans. Every voter registration record, and every ballot should be examined for legality even if it takes 3 years. In the end, either we have a tally of all the fraudulent votes and who cast them. Only then can we restore trust in the process. But Democrats are fighting every attempt to look into voter fraud, just as they did in 2016. This gives the appearance they don't want to find the truth.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Consequences of our actions? We are talking about consequences for our words, and thoughts and in many cases those words are not offensive, they are just anti-liberal agenda. If we allow companies to fire employees or turn away their business simply because they hold a different political point of view than those pushing the buttons we have an entirely different matter. People who protested in DC on Jan 6th lost their jobs even though they did nothing wrong. People who believe the election was full of fraud are being silenced for fear of losing their jobs or being chased by the FBI. We are not talking about people burning down buildings, or beating up people in MAGA hats. We are talking about people who went to Washington to have their voices heard and held up "stop the steal" signs.

There is no difference between discrimination on the basis of religion and discrimination based on political beliefs, especially commonly held political beliefs.

Gina Carano's is a perfect example. I have heard Trump called a fascist, Nazi, and Hitler more times than I can count. If Carano's comments are construed as derogatory because she is comparing the treatment of conservatives to how Nazis treated Jews then isn't calling Trump Hitler or a Nazi the same as comparing Trump treatment of the left to the treatment of Jews by Nazis? Name me a liberal who has been fired for this Trump-Nazi/Hitler comparison? And btw, people who work for Disney have made the Trump/Nazi comparison. The point is this is not about free speech, it is about discrimination. People who are on the political left can and have said the same things that have gotten conservatives fired.

Again I make the point that the government is already protecting the rights of some in this country. This is not a new concept. You are arguing private businesses have a right to deprive people of their rights, but that does not include discrimination against protected classes, so you are already agreeing that governments can tell private business they cannot fire people because of their religion, gender, blah, blah, blah. You just won't extend that protection for political affiliation. So here we disagree. And whether this is in the constitution of not is semantics. The constitution is the framework and the laws ride on that framework. If laws are upheld then the courts have decided they are constitutional.

I believe people have a right to be employed despite their political beliefs. I believe political beliefs are as personal as sexual preference or gender identity, both of which are protected classes. I believe if this cancel culture gets out of control it will tear the country apart. I believe that the cancel culture is designed to compel people to conform to a specific ideology or be silent. I believe people are entitled to the same protections for their politics as they already have for their religion, gender identity and sexual preference. The issue is equal protection.
Great post and spot on!!!!

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Graham talking about using the exact same parameters and metrics that the Dems used to impeach Trump to now be used to impeach Kamala Harris

Unless they know they have the votes in the Senate to remove her it would be useless to go through the exercise. It is not like it would teach them any lessons. They are incapable of rational thought so there is 0% chance they would learn how useless purely politcal impeachments really are. The Republicans should have learned the lesson with Clinton (although Clinton actually did break the law when he lied under oath which is why he was impeached despite the democRATS spinning it that he was impeached for a blow job).

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Graham talking about using the exact same parameters and metrics that the Dems used to impeach Trump to now be used to impeach Kamala Harris

All talk and bluster. Graham is a political creature who badly miscalculated on 1/6/21 and made an ass out of himself. Now he needs security just to walk through an airport. He's a spineless RINO.

Unless they know they have the votes in the Senate to remove her it would be useless to go through the exercise. It is not like it would teach them any lessons. They are incapable of rational thought so there is 0% chance they would learn how useless purely politcal impeachments really are.

I disagree. Spineless Republicans have to learn to play by the rules the Dems set or they'll always be on the losing end. I would absolutely impeach her if the Republicans gain control of the House and use the same verbiage in her impeachment that they used for Trump. As a matter of fact, running on a platform of impeaching the fraud VP might be one of the few ways they take back the House and Senate. As it stands now, Republicans will not come out in force to support the current Republican Party. They need new leadership and change. Once they get control of the House, I would have an investigation into the riots and see if they were pre-planned. Then I'd impeach Pelosi, Shumer and the whole bunch of them, if that's possible. I'm pretty much done with civility and that went out the door a long time ago. I want fighters.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
All talk and bluster. Graham is a political creature who badly miscalculated on 1/6/21 and made an ass out of himself. Now he needs security just to walk through an airport. He's a spineless RINO.

I disagree. Spineless Republicans have to learn to play by the rules the Dems set or they'll always be on the losing end. I would absolutely impeach her if the Republicans gain control of the House and use the same verbiage in her impeachment that they used for Trump. As a matter of fact, running on a platform of impeaching the fraud VP might be one of the few ways they take back the House and Senate. As it stands now, Republicans will not come out in force to support the current Republican Party. They need new leadership and change. Once they get control of the House, I would have an investigation into the riots and see if they were pre-planned. Then I'd impeach Pelosi, Shumer and the whole bunch of them, if that's possible. I'm pretty much done with civility and that went out the door a long time ago. I want fighters.
Now that the left and their deep state sycophants have stolen an election and gotten away with with it there is almost zero chance Republicans ever hold a majority of anything at the national level so I doubt Kameltoe-mala is ever impeached

Top Bottom