touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
50833978266_560896c78b_o.png

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wtf is going on?

I go out to a work meeting for a few hours and when I get home at midnight CNN has turned all this shit into some form of racist white supremacist bullshit?

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Wtf is going on?

I go out to a work meeting for a few hours and when I get home at midnight CNN has turned all this shit into some form of racist white supremacist bullshit?
The key word to your sentence is bullshit. That is all you will ever get from CNN.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Yesterday, Democrats and a few weak Republicans voted to impeach President Trump again. There was one article of impeachment charging Trump with inciting insurrection. The claim is that Trump gave a speech on January 6th to a rally which incited them to "attack" the capitol building. There are multiple problems with this accusation, but this is the biggest. The FBI knew on Jan 5 that there were radical groups planning violence at the Capitol.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-...out-possibility-violence-riot-senior-n1253646

A senior FBI official lied claiming the violence caught everyone by surprise. This is the FBI lying to us again.

If the FBI knew about fringe groups already planning violence before the Trump rally, then how could it be that Trump incited the violence? The outcome of the impeach means that an elected official can be impeached for the actions of his supporters even if he had nothing to do with their actions. Bernie Sanders could be held accountable for the shooting of Congressman Steve Scalise. Dozens of Democrats could be held accountable for the violence actions of Antifa and BLM.

If you don't see how crazy this is then you are the problem. In fact, this entire charade is completely unhinged.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
do you have the exact quotes of what she said?

I'm going to trick someone and tell them I understand their outrage against Trump and quote her words to them and when they get fired up and raging, I'll remind them who actually said it

"You see, I'm supposed to say nice things and accept my fate. They will complain that I should not use this moment to recap what was done wrong or to demand a remedy," she said. "And I will not concede because the erosion of our democracy is not right."

“It was not a free and fair election,” Abrams said.

‘The Game Is Rigged’ - Stacey Abrams

"We don't have to concede elections anymore, b/c when we concede, we are condoning systems that are used to oppress us," - Stacey Abrams

‘I’m here to tell you a secret that makes Breitbart and Tucker Carlson go crazy: We won. I am not delusional.’ — Stacey Abrams

In an interview with the NY Times she was asked to clarify what she meant when she said she won the election. This was after the 2020 election so she tempered her words and claimed in the interview her situations was different than Trumps:

"There are three things: No. 1, I legally acknowledge that Brian Kemp secured a sufficient number of votes under our existing system to become the governor of Georgia. I do not concede that the process was proper, nor do I condone that process. No. 2, I believe we won in that we transformed the electorate and achieved a dramatic increase in turnout. It was a systemic and, I think, sustainable change in the composition of the electorate and in the transformation of the narrative about Georgia and Georgia politics. Three, I have no empirical evidence that I would have achieved a higher number of votes. However, I have sufficient and I think legally sufficient doubt about the process to say that it was not a fair election."

btw, Abrams lost her race in Georgia by more votes than Trump lost Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin. She still has not conceded.

‘Let’s say this loud and clear: without voter suppression, Stacey Abrams would be the governor of Georgia, Andrew Gillum is the governor of Florida.’ — Kamala Harris

Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., said during the debate in Atlanta that "right here in this great state of Georgia, it was the voter suppression, particularly of African-American communities, that prevented us from having a Gov. Stacey Abrams right now."

‘You can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you.’– Hillary Clinton

“The Russians were in the county election systems of every county in Florida.” - Hillary Clinton. If what Trump said incited insurrection, then how about falsely claiming you lost an election because a foreign enemy, with thousands of nukes, stole an election?

“Don't forget, Joe and Kamala can win by 3 million votes and still lose. Take it from me. So we need numbers overwhelming, so Trump can't sneak or steal his way to victory,” Hillary Clinton said during the #DemConvention

The fact is many Democrats claimed Trump's 2016 victory was illegitimate and questioned the results because of Russian interference. Their entire "Resist" campaign was based on the claims of illegitimacey.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The site was hosted on Amazon servers (AWS). Amazon cut them off. They are working to get the site restored according to Dan Bongino who is part owner of the site. I know they filed a lawsuit against Amazon. I am not sure if they are working to get the courts to order Amazon to restore their services or working to find another server.

I said Friday they needed to file for an injunction but apparently Parler's lawyers quit on them the same time Apple, Google and Amazon did. I cannot express how unAmerican it is for a legal team to quit on a client in the middle of a crisis. If they had asked for an emergency injunction before the site was taken down, they may have won at least a temporary reprieve. At this point the court does not seem to be moving in a hurry. The longer Parler is down, the less likely it ever comes back.

The case against Apple, Amazon, Google and even Twitter is incredibly strong, IMO. For one thing, The FBI has now confirmed that the riots on Capitol Hill was at least partly coordinated and planned on Twitter. While BIG Tech has banned Parler, they have taken no action against Twitter - Ever. This bolsters Parler's calim that the big tech companies are aiding a monopoly (Twitter) by stifling competition. This is an anti-Trump violation and if proven true, Jack Dorsey could face prison and Twitter could be either broken up or taken over by regulators.

What is happening in America today is almost too shocking to comprehend.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
If you didn’t already hate AOC here are a few more reasons

She is saying that Hawley and Cruz don’t belong in the senate and tells them to “get out” and to resign

Then she goes on to call Trump supporters white supremacists

This is what makes me crazy. They are in the midst of impeaching Trump because he supposedly called to overturn an election, while they seek to removed recently elected Republicans from office! How is it no one see how bizarre this is?

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
CNN is now reporting that investigators are pursuing signs that the US Capitol riot was planned

Yet the President was just impeached for inciting the riot???

So which was it?

Note that this report came out after Trump was already impeached

Convenient

First it’s Trump incited the riot with his speech at the Capitol. Then proof comes out that the riot was planned ahead of time and Tapper then says well Trump has been inciting this for months.

The problem is that they just impeached Trump before the investigation was complete AND without all the evidence AND on the notion that he specifically incited the riot with his speech on the day of the riot.

This country is so far fucking gone already and Biden hasn’t even ascended to the throne yet

The FBI knew violence was planned on January 5th, a day before the Trump rally. So if they knew before the rally violence was planned - on social media by the way - before Trump spoke, then how can Trump be responsible for inciting insurrection? Trump was hastily impeached on false charges - again. How many times do Democrats get to use the government to carry out their political vendettas? When do they pay a price?

All this points to one thing. The actions of BIG Tech were clearly planned and coordinated with Democrats. They are impeaching Trump while removing his ability to defend himself to the people.

This is Orwellian. The media drone of propaganda is right out of "1984".

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Reports coming in of protestor violence in the Capitol...

Bricks thrown, cars set on fire, police injured.

Oh wait... that was 2016... Nevermind (The Left).

This is exactly what Democrats want to avoid when Biden is inaugurated. This is why they took Trump off of social media, banned Parler, and had the FBI come up with that bogus report about planned attacks in all the capitol cities. They want to ensure Trump supporters do not go to Washington DC to protest. And it is exactly why we should all go to Washington on inauguration day and make as much noise as possible. No violence, just be loud.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Trump has reportedly instructed his aids to stop paying Giuliani’s legal fees.

If this is true then he really has given up on trying to prove that the election was stolen

It sounds like Trump found who to blame for him losing his legal battles

Well, Giuliani deserve the blame. HIs lawsuits were almost guaranteed losers. They overpromised and underdelivered.

There was plenty of evidence of voter fraud, just very little proof. You can tell a judge, "It sure looks fishy, your honor", but asking him to overturn an election was just ridiculous. The case should have been, "It looks fishy and we want to investigate further. We would like the state to turn over its voting data to us so we can audit what we think are discrepancies." Judges would be more likely to take that action because it does not involve them in deciding the outcome of the election. Then, if in the data real fraud was discovered then the judges could make further rulings. This had to be done quickly because there are legal deadlines that have to be met.

The fact is, all the courts did not rule there was no voter fraud. They could not possibly make such a declaration. Trump lost because the remedies he requested were outside purview of the court, and the courts ruled Trump had no standing to make such a request anyway. Trump's campaign has a right to election data if he can show cause. But he asked the courts to force states of take actions that violated their election laws without sufficient proof of illegalities.

I never understood why Trump kept Giuliani around. The guy is past his prime and losing it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
New York City is now cutting all ties with Trump and refusing to deal with him anymore

Banks are jumping off the Trump train

Everyone is cutting ties with him

The lights have come on and all the cockroaches are scattering

I wonder how Trump ends up financially after he is out of office for a year or two

With no one willing to deal with him and everyone acting like being connected to him will be professional suicide he could have troubles in the future

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
AOC is claiming conspiracy theory (the cops were in on it) and that white supremacist were the perpetrators and saying that she almost died during the Capitol riots

“As we saw, there were members of Capitol Police who were quite heroic, you know, we have many officers, and, you know, there were also black and brown officers that were confronting white supremacists, and putting themselves, not just to protect members, but they put themselves in harms way on the front line, facing the racist violence of white supremacists ORDERED by Donald Trump to attack the Capitol,” she claimed. “And so there were those acts of heroism, but, next to that, there was also acts of betrayal. And, to run, in the Capitol, in our nation’s capital, and not know if an officer is there to help you or to harm you is also quite traumatizing.”

Another black politician (sorry, I don’t remember which one) said that if they (the white supremacists) would have made it into our chambers that anyone who looks like me would have been hung and swinging from the rafters

Wtf is going on? They are trying to make the Capitol riots about race now and they are claiming that everyone at the rally was a white supremacist

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Not sure who came up with this, but after reading Marcuse's full essay I think, while I agree with the premises of this chart I don't think it was accurately derived from the essay - which reads like a lot of nonsensical ramblings for the most part.

However, Marcuse states "even progressive movements threaten to turn into their opposite to the degree to which they accept the rules of the game. ", which is what I think is happening now.

Also, he writes, "censorship of art and literature is regressive under all circumstances. ". This is clearly not where we are today thanks to liberals who are defining anything they do not like as offensive.

And, "Tolerance of free speech is the way of improvement, of progress in liberation, not because there is no objective truth, and improvement must necessarily be a compromise between a variety of opinions, but because there is an objective truth which can be discovered, ascertained only in learning and comprehending that which is and that which can be and ought to be done for the sake of improving the lot of mankind. " Now clearly this is not where we are as we are seeing Trump and others banned from social media, and even media.

I find this blathering amusing. I can picture this dude sitting at his laptop (although this was before laptops) at a Starbucks madly typing away self-assured that he is truly onto something profound. But the further he gets into his essay, the more off the rails he goes. Then he gets to this:

"The question, who is qualified to make all these distinctions, definitions, identifications for the society as a whole, has now one logical answer, namely, everyone 'in the maturity of his faculties' as a human being, everyone who has learned to think rationally and autonomously. " So in other words, he and his liberal elitist pals get to decide all the important matters at hand because, clearly, they are better suited to do so. After all, they have mature faculties, while the people serving them their lattes are to inferior to dictate to the elitists, even if the Neanderthals are the majority.

It seems liberals always get to this point when they go on a rant, if you "tolerate" them long enough.

In the bizarre world of liberalism, tolerance is the elitists pushing all the low-lifes aside and taking over because everyone having equal say is actually intolerance!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They have now announced that they will not be allowing any crowds at the National Mall due to security concerns.

It is to be a virtual event and there will not be any people allowed to gather at the National Mall

There will be 20k National Guard there to secure the event where no ppl are allowed to gather. LOL

IF they allowed ppl to attend the event like normal they would have had more Trump supporters there to object to the inauguration than actual Biden supporters there to witness the inauguration

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The racist narrative is coming from Congress

I just watched Cori Bush a Democratic congresswoman from Missouri speak during the impeachment proceedings and say

“If we fail to remove a white supremacist president who incited a white supremacist insurrection, it’s communities like Missouri’s first district that suffer the most. The fist step in that process is to root out white supremacy, starting with impeaching the white supremacist in chief”

WTF?

Top Bottom