Al Uminium

Big Al comin' at ya!
Reaction score
this is a tabloid
Which doesnt speak in any way to the veracity or accuracy of the story; which as more and more third party fact checkers chime in, it gains both veracity and accuracy massively.

Again we see your cheap unintelligent deflection tactics; you cant speak to the facts so you try to assail the messenger. THE very definition of your favorite word, "trick."

Its you.

Al Uminium

Big Al comin' at ya!
Reaction score
tabloids owned by Rupert Murdock
Which doesnt speak in any way to the veracity or accuracy of the story; which as more and more third party fact checkers chime in, it gains both veracity and accuracy massively.

Again we see your cheap unintelligent deflection tactics; you cant speak to the facts so you try to assail the messenger. THE very definition of your favorite word, "trick."

Its you. Still.

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score

Its you.

dude, you are are arguing the "veracity" of a tabloid article .. that's not quite sane

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if it's written in shit on your forehead. If it's accurate it's simply accurate. The format or the company is secondary. It's not relevant as a blanket dismissal. Hell even the Enquirer breaks stories that are accurate!

This is as others have said, just a deflection and an infantile one at that. I'm getting about ready to ban you from replying to the thread. You have proven not to be an honest broker and are simply trolling and it's going to stop immediately either by my hand or voluntarily by yours.

Decide.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if it's written in shit on your forehead. If it's accurate it's simply accurate. The format or the company is secondary. It's not relevant as a blanket dismissal. Hell even the Enquirer breaks stories that are accurate!

This is as others have said, just a deflection and an infantile one at that. I'm getting about ready to ban you from replying to the thread. You have proven not to be an honest broker and are simply trolling and it's going to stop immediately either by my hand or voluntarily by yours.

Decide.

I think you're about to give him the martyrdom he seeks so he can avoid honest discourse and feel virtuous in the process

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
ummm ... only according those twisted by tabloids owned by Rupert Murdock

Just shut the fuck up dude. You haven't made one legit post (or point) in this thread. Not one.

You are either the worlds biggest fucking troll, or one complete fucking moron.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
sad to hear Aikman is stupid enough to believe any politician will ever demonstrate fiscal responsibility
Even stupider than that - bitching about expenditures already budgeted. It's not like we dipped into some emergency fund for the flyovers. LOL

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This shit is getting real. Those shifty Russians are some slick bastards to have planted such detailed e-mails and even got the other parties to agree that the e-mails are real. Some trick......

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Those shifty Russians are some slick bastards
I get a belly laugh every time I remember when the Russians were our friends, and mean ole Dubya had treated them SO badly we needed a "reset" and SecState Clinton gave them a tap light "reset" button - naturally they were insulted and thought it was alluding to a missile launch fire button and rebuffed the fucking clown... Then suddenly the Russians are EVIL they are our enemies and they're helping TRUMP!!!

It's too silly to believe there are adults involved, really.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I get a belly laugh every time I remember when the Russians were our friends, and mean ole Dubya had treated them SO badly we needed a "reset" and SecState Clinton gave them a tap light "reset" button - naturally they were insulted and thought it was alluding to a missile launch fire button and rebuffed the fucking clown... Then suddenly the Russians are EVIL they are our enemies and they're helping TRUMP!!!

It's too silly to believe there are adults involved, really.

It really is incredible, isn't it? We should be negotiating with everyone if it's for the betterment of peace and national security. But any overtures to the Russians would be met with accusations and lies. The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The hypocrisy of the left knows no
Also... I love how they keep arbitrarily redefining who is "rich." It used to be if 3 million was your income, that got lowered to two, and now Joe says it's 500K!

Almost like somebody told them that even if they seized all income from millionaires it still wouldn't make a dent in the budget deficit! So they're going after all the half-millionaires now too!

Top Bottom