Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The only information they have to calculate anything is go from the registrations of the voters.

They don't give out vote totals from early voting because it could affect turnout. They only tell you who has voted and how they're registered (if they are).

Thanks....makes sense. Interesting that most voters have already voted in Florida. From what I see, Trump still has a real uphill battle. I do find it ironic that the election may be decided by another ethnicity. This country is completely divided and I listen to folks being interviewed and it's sickening. Party before country seems to be the common theme.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So you're not supporting him because he's a conservative. You're supporting him because he's a Republican.

No you stupid ass. I'm voting for him in the general election because of the people we have the choice of, he's clearly the best candidate that supports more of the things that I feel strongly about.

Judges, taxes, immigration, Mooselum terrorism. He's 100% right on all those and they are all issues that we need to get right.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No where did I talk about how either of them got nominated, I just said the fact is they were both nominated. So go take your law school jab and shove it up your ass, you fucking used car salesman.

LOL used car salesman. I don't work in that business, ambulance chaser

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Janet Reno kicks the bucket. One less POS breathing air today. Hopefully this is some kind of sign and Hillary will follow.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
reading all the news and listening to people with any credibility it looks as though we are fucked and Hillary will win.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
should have happened from Day 1. that's how incompetent they are.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Very Trump-esque response.

No real plan, idea, or clue about how he gets to 270 but it'll happen.

If enough people vote for him, he'll win more states and get 270+ electorals

Is that more specific enough?

Top Bottom