yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Is it just me or is Jerry actually looking healthier this season than he has in the past?

couldn't tell you, I've quit watching, I just come here to shit on the jones clan cowboys (and read the funny images/videos plus& your fishing reports which are sorely lacking sir!)

The team I grew up with is dead and buried

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
There was a game last night. FOX carried it, starting at 9pm Central. @ Arizona. Nobody seems to have noticed, lol

Good!

Nothing would make me happier (sports-wise) than seeing the cowboys ratings drop like a lead weight and his stupid stadium empty but the dumb fucks who bought the PSL ripoffs effectively gave jeri carte blanche to do whatever the hell he wants without consequence for the rest of his life and ironically ensured the cowboys will never be worth a shit agin while run buy jones & spawn

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He is saying he knows what it is like to be on the planet Mars and in college, (The University of Mars where Otis Sistrunk graduated from according to Alex Karras) and on Mars you can shoot someone and only get a ticket for it. And that players drafted or signed from the University of Mars come here and think that rule still applies here. So he can see their confusion, not being able to shoot anyone here and only get a ticket for it. So that it is okay with him if you are a college player and shoot people, because of the whole, different laws on Mars thing.

Color me impressed. LOL

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
He. Just. Won't. Die. I keep seeing Al Davis in that shiny-ass silver jumpsuit, addled as fuck and shaking my head. Jerry is gonna be the next Al Davis.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sorry to get everyone excited by bumping this thread, but I didn’t want to start a new thread just so I could post this.

This meme is so fitting
d77bb3e59c8d73f8ef0d331a298b7de5.jpg

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry to get everyone excited by bumping this thread, but I didn’t want to start a new thread just so I could post this.

This meme is so fitting
d77bb3e59c8d73f8ef0d331a298b7de5.jpg

There's so much wrong with that picture. Have you watched the Beatles mini-series "Get Back" on Disney? It's clear to me Paul McCartney was the driving force of that band and the key to their success. If I was in a group, that picture with a bandmate's girlfriend would piss me off. Sad too. They were a great band.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
There's so much wrong with that picture. Have you watched the Beatles mini-series "Get Back" on Disney? It's clear to me Paul McCartney was the driving force of that band and the key to their success. If I was in a group, that picture with a bandmates girlfriend would piss me off. Sad too. They were a great band.

Indeed, she was definitely a HUGE part of why they broke up.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Indeed, she was definitely a HUGE part of why they broke up.

Paul McCartney denies it to this day but I think he's just being nice for John Lennon's sake. You can tell by the mini-series I mentioned that it was the beginning of the end, if not the end.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Paul McCartney denies it to this day but I think he's just being nice for John Lennon's sake. You can tell by the mini-series I mentioned that it was the beginning of the end, if not the end.

It was really before my time, but not long after the break up Paul and John had a little back and forth with each other and the belief is both of them wrote a song taking shots at the other. (I'd have to dig up the song titles but it was documented on the Beatles channel on Sirius/XM radio, which I listen to a lot)

I love the Beatles music but don't consider myself a Beatles-freak, however one of my former managers was and it seemed like he knew about all there was to know about them as a band and individually. He swore there was some sort of feud between Lennon and McCartney and a lot of of stemmed from Lennon wanting that stupid hag involved in everything.

Oh, and thanks to the fucking Covid sham I didn't get to see Ringo and his all starr band in 2020

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I love the Beatles music but don't consider myself a Beatles-freak, however one of my former managers was and it seemed like he knew about all there was to know about them as a band and individually.

I'm not a Beatles junkie by any means. But it's incredible what McCartney/Lennon have done as lyricists. Watching McCartney sit behind a piano and just bust out the tune for Let it Be but not having the lyrics written is just incredible. Same with Get Back. You don't see many bands writing their own music any more. I just think their body of work and having written all of it is incredible.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There is a track out there where Yoko sang back up on a song. Someone stripped out just her backing vocals and you can hear just her trying to sing by herself.

It’s the worst shit you can imagine

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There is a track out there where Yoko sang back up on a song. Someone stripped out just her backing vocals and you can hear just her trying to sing by herself.

It’s the worst shit you can imagine

It was shrieks and screams. Fucking embarrassing. I often wondered what a rich man like John Lennon saw in that hag. Her snapper must have dripped honey or something because she's nasty.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
It was shrieks and screams. Fucking embarrassing. I often wondered what a rich man like John Lennon saw in that hag. Her snapper must have dripped honey or something because she's nasty.
When he separated from her he hooked up with some Asian chick in LA, so he definitely had a "type."

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

This isn’t the one I was talking about

But you will get the idea anyway

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not a Beatles junkie by any means. But it's incredible what McCartney/Lennon have done as lyricists. Watching McCartney sit behind a piano and just bust out the tune for Let it Be but not having the lyrics written is just incredible. Same with Get Back. You don't see many bands writing their own music any more. I just think their body of work and having written all of it is incredible.

Won't ever be anything like them ever again.

Top Bottom