Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
There's plenty of stuff he deserves criticism for, but this isn't one of them.

His own ST coach is the one who wanted the TO.

Special teams coaches call the shots now?

He called a timeout as his kicker blasted a FG through the uprights. After the timeout his kicker missed that same FG.

Thats icing the kicker.

Reaction score
"SIGH"......

This situation reminds me of the day, ten years ago, that my girtlfirend decided to leave me.

She was walking out the door with her packed bags when she turned her head around and yelled:

"It must be a wonderful feeling to be the smartest damn human being in the history of the world and just know everything there is to know......to know so much more than any other person on this planet..... is it a wonderful feeling?

I just stared at her until I could get the words out of my mouth....."No....Oh, God no.....It's a nightmare....."

You never had a girlfriend. No woman soul touch your penis.

Reaction score
"SIGH"......

This situation reminds me of the day, ten years ago, that my girtlfirend decided to leave me.

She was walking out the door with her packed bags when she turned her head around and yelled:

"It must be a wonderful feeling to be the smartest damn human being in the history of the world and just know everything there is to know......to know so much more than any other person on this planet..... is it a wonderful feeling?

I just stared at her until I could get the words out of my mouth....."No....Oh, God no.....It's a nightmare....."
You shoulda listened to her.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Special teams coaches call the shots now?

He called a timeout as his kicker blasted a FG through the uprights. After the timeout his kicker missed that same FG.

Thats icing the kicker.

ok

Reaction score
Jerry Jones clarifies roles for Dallas Cowboys' offensive coaches

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

INDIANAPOLIS -- If the setup surrounding the Dallas Cowboys' offense was confusing in 2013, owner and general manager Jerry Jones attempted to clarify what it will be like in 2014.

New passing game coordinator Scott Linehan will be the brains behind the operation with Bill Callahan back in a running game role and coach Jason Garrett out of the offensive mix altogether.

"Linehan gives us a complete real change of our offense with our terminology," Jones said. "It's different. Although [Garrett and Linehan] have been together coaching, you can't see a lot of what we've been and what they did up in Detroit. He's got a track record of really zeroing in and building the offense around the talent, the specific talent and the qualities of the players."

Jones said quarterback Tony Romo will be "more involved" in the offense than he was last year, when he took part in game-plan meetings during the course of the week, but "how and where and what has to do with how comfortable he is" with Linehan, Jones said.

When the Cowboys discussed the possibility of adding Linehan, Jones said Romo had conversations with Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford, who worked under Linehan for five seasons.

"He got a great feeling for Linehan's imagination and what Linehan does to maximize players, the skills of the individual players and his flexibility in coming up with schemes within schemes within the base or the rules of an offense," Jones said. "Having said all that, the most excited guy in the organization was Tony Romo to have the prospect of getting Linehan, so they will be locked at the hip."

Jones said Romo was a "tremendous supporter" of Callahan, who called the plays in 2013. Callahan was upset by the demotion and the Cowboys also blocked him from interviewing with the Cleveland Browns and Baltimore Ravens.

The plan last year was for Callahan to take over the offense, but Garrett could not give up the driver's seat even if he was not calling the plays. Jones said Garrett was "unquestionably" the coordinator on the day-to-day basis.

"It was unfair to Bill, but it was the offense that we've had since [Garrett] got here," Jones said.

Garrett's comfort and background with Linehan made him more willing to give up the seat in 2014.

"There's a difference when you're sitting in the room and as the head coach you say, 'Wait a minute, y'all put some salt and pepper in there,' then after it's already been cooked and you're tasting it outside the room and you say, 'It might need a little salt and pepper.' It's a big difference. One you're involved in the cooking, one you're not involved. Jason was involved in the cooking last year. That was just a fact and everybody knew that or should. That won't be the case this year."

He got a great feeling for Linehan's imagination and what Linehan does to maximize players, the skills of the individual players and his flexibility in coming up with schemes within schemes within the base or the rules of an offense

Apparently Linehan was a remedy to what Jason lacked. This article shows that Jason is an absolute puppet. He is not running anything other than camp themes and t-shirts.

Top Bottom