Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Every writer in America could write this. Jerry will not listen.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Fellas, no matter how much you bitch about it nothing is going to change. . . Jerry Jones is here to stay. Get used to it.

We're the next Oakland Raiders.

C

Cr122

Fellas, no matter how much you bitch about it nothing is going to change. . . Jerry Jones is here to stay. Get used to it.

We're the next Oakland Raiders.

I'll be honest. Now that Al Davis is dead, the Raiders will win a Super Bowl before we do.

Reaction score
Not if they keep making trades like that one for Carson Palmer. That had "Al Davis" written all over it.

Clutch88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
He hired Jimmy and Jimmy did things his way and selected the talent and implemented the Walker trade and coached really well to provide Jerry with 3 Super Bowl wins.

AFTER THAT, Jerry has done everything the same way...except when he hired Parcells to "get that stadium", using Jerry's own words from the drunk bar video made of him.

So Jerry is lying when he says he has done everything the same way for 22 years. That's him trying to take credit for the early success and he's saying, "Well, I did it before, I can do it again."

He's either full of it or he's truly delusional. I think he's full of it, as that drunk at the bar video proves. I'll quote him,

Jerry Jones: Romo was a miracle.

Other guy: It was a miracle, wasn't it?

JJ: He almost never got in, and he almost was gone. Tebow would never…

Different other guy: What if you were the Jaguars or — would you just, just draft him and sell F'ing jerseys?

JJ: That's the only reason I brought in Bill Parcells.

[Laughter]

JJ: [Inaudible. Sounds a little like, "Sell mammoth F'ing rake," whatever that means.]

JJ: Bill's not worth a sh*t. I love him.

Different other guy: I know you do.

JJ: Not worth a sh*t, but I wanted — they were on my a$$ so bad. J's gotta have a yes man. So to get this F'ing' stadium, I need to bring his a$$ in.
Report Abuse

Score: 6
herbo69

Top Bottom