Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
#Oscars Too Woke
I don't watch this crap. Hollywood comes up with all these awards to give themselves opportunities to stroke themselves and each other. It reminds me of the South Park episode where Kyle's family moves to San Francisco and all the SF natives are smelling their own farts. That is Hollywood.

A bunch of out of touch elitists who contribute nothing but moral decay to society get together to tell themselves and each other how much better they are than ordinary Americans who are supposed to adore them. The clothes they wear to these event cost more than the salary many Americans make in a year. F all of them.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Unlike the EU and some Politicians in America, India's Govt. does **not** have a Death Wish...

India has implemented a controversial citizenship law that has been widely criticized for excluding Muslims, a minority community whose concerns have heightened under Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Hindu nationalist government.

The rules for the law were announced Monday. It establishes a religious test for migrants from every major South Asian faith other than Islam. Critics argue that the law is further evidence that Modi’s government is trying to reshape the country into a Hindu state and marginalize its 200 million Muslims.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Critics argue that the law is further evidence that Modi’s government is trying to reshape the country into a Hindu state and marginalize its 200 million Muslims.
And? Your culture is your culture. No need to set your culture aide for immigrants; if they love their native culture so much stay the hell home.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I put zero stock in anything these people say, whether or not they happen to align with my views, but the hilarity/horror of this sort of thing is a train wreck. All you can do is rubberneck...

“We wanna live in a world that we want to live in and enjoy living in, or live in a nightmare? Vote for Trump and you’ll get the nightmare, vote for Biden and we’ll be back to normalcy,” he added.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Holy shit. This disease is metastasizing. What in God's good name is normalcy to such a disabled mind?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We need to wait the F up when It comes to China, this is a good start but I'm sure the youth that are addicted to it wont understand why it was banned
don't get too excited, supposedly the Dem controlled senate is not going to pass it

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
this is disappointing, regardless of the merits of his assertions about Facebook, we cannot continue to allow China to openly work to subvert our country from within. My understanding is TikTok can remain if its sold. China wont let any American company or app operate freely, give them a dose of their own medicine and boot their asses out of the US.

From article linked above

"Former President Donald Trump came out against the app’s ban.

“If you get rid of TikTok, Facebook and Zuckerschmuck will double their business,” Trump said in a post on Truth Social.

“I don’t want Facebook, who cheated in the last Election, doing better. They are a true Enemy of the People!” the 45th president said.

Now, many Trump allies appear to be more open to Tiktok.

Former presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy has become more open to the app, Tucker Carlson has joined the platform, and Elon Musk, who recently met with Trump, agreed with Trump’s post in defense of TikTok."

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
don't get too excited, supposedly the Dem controlled senate is not going to pass it
wouldn't surprise me, looks like Trump is opposing it as well (& Vivek sadly) which I hope is just more of his hyperbole and not a flip flop on his previous desire to ban it

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
wouldn't surprise me, looks like Trump is opposing it as well (& Vivek sadly) which I hope is just more of his hyperbole and not a flip flop on his previous desire to ban it
I havent read through it all but I thought I saw something from a couple people that said it also gave Biden the power to ban certain websites, and not just platforms

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
ok, looks like per usual, the bill is probably littered with nonsense that creates other problems under the guise of solving the TikTok problem. I havent read the bill but Vivek has proven pretty logical & well read to me, so I suspect his claims here have merit:

Top Bottom