yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

team america vomit GIF

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

As a resident of NJ I can attest to the stupidity of this useless liberal BS. NJ doesn't allow plastic or paper bags!

But they missed the dumbest part of all this. I used to use those cheap plastic bags are trashcan liners. Or I would use them to pick up after my dog. Now, since I have no more of those bags to use, I buy plastic bags in the store for trash can liners and to pick up after the dog. The bags I buy now are actually thicker and contain more carbon based polymers than the cheap bags they handed out!

Liberals and Democrats are all about taking things away from us, including our money and freedoms, whether it is plastic bags, cigarettes, guns, or our kids. They just want to inconvenience and control us.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
As a resident of NJ I can attest to the stupidity of this useless liberal BS. NJ doesn't allow plastic or paper bags!

But they missed the dumbest part of all this. I used to use those cheap plastic bags are trashcan liners. Or I would use them to pick up after my dog. Now, since I have no more of those bags to use, I buy plastic bags in the store for trash can liners and to pick up after the dog. The bags I buy now are actually thicker and contain more carbon based polymers than the cheap bags they handed out!

Liberals and Democrats are all about taking things away from us, including our money and freedoms, whether it is plastic bags, cigarettes, guns, or our kids. They just want to inconvenience and control us.
What an annoying pain in the ass it's been. Those shopping bags had so much use after emptying out the groceries. No wonder these dildos want to ban guns. They shoot themselves in the foot with every action.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

and always fueled by the hubris of good intentions

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
What the fuck is wrong with these people? Somehow they are voted in and given authority to govern entire cities yet they're not smart enough to separate themselves entirely from feces.

California is set to adopt regulations that will allow for sewage to be extensively treated, transformed into pure drinking water and delivered directly to people’s taps.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
What the fuck is wrong with these people? Somehow they are voted in and given authority to govern entire cities yet they're not smart enough to separate themselves entirely from feces.

And yet they cancelled their plans to build desalination plants to purify seawater, didn't they?

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Yes they did. They'd rather eat shit. :/

You have to imagine a shadow group like the dudes from Impractical Jokers watching from behind the scenes, laughing at how low people are wiling to sink at their masters command. "Oh they'll eat grasshoppers? Let's see if they'll drink shit!"

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
A 15-year-old accused of shooting a Brazilian tourist in the leg Thursday night and firing twice at a police officer while fleeing through NY's Times Square has been arrested, a law enforcement official confirmed to The Associated Press on Friday.

The teenager was taken into custody by the U.S. Marshals regional fugitive task force Friday afternoon in Yonkers, just north of New York City, according to the official, who was not authorized to speak publicly about an ongoing investigation and did so on condition of anonymity.

Hours earlier, police had identified the suspect as a resident of a migrant shelter in Manhattan who arrived in New York from Venezuela late last year. He is also considered a suspect in an armed robbery in the Bronx and a separate shooting in Times Square last month, NYPD Chief of Patrol John Chell said at a news conference Friday afternoon.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Another completely fucked up tranny

Your link isn't showing. But I assume you're referencing the church shooter. These people are sick in the head. And some of them teach our children.....

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Your link isn't showing. But I assume you're referencing the church shooter. These people are sick in the head. And some of them teach our children.....

Yep it was a pic of that thing

Top Bottom