Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I noticed this thread, so I think I'm okay posting this. This video is not part of Tucker's release. This video is independent. She also has other videos.

Including one video that appears to possibly be an antifa person harassing and instigating a fight with Jacob Chansey, and Chansey (who is former military) remains peaceful.

You can scan her account for that one. But here's this one.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Clown fucktard supreme

This is a real shame. A crying fucking shame. These people took him in as a baby and gave him a shot at life. It's the ultimate betrayal by a con man who has thrown the two people that truly loved him in life under the bus. And I say the same thing to my kids about how they they dress and their personal appearance. I would have said the same thing to this dolt had he been my child.

The worst part about all this is it just permeats more hate and further divides people based on color. Crying shame.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
refreshing....

Kind of Yim. But some people vote for this anyway. I'm certain that the government is not governing to impose the will of the people. Fraudulent elections have consequences. There is no way the majority of the people want this and no way our "elected" leaders would act this way if they worried about voters and being voted out of office. The mid terms proved it to me without a shadow of a doubt. We're being ruled by a select few Obama loyalists who want to destroy the country and re-imagine it in their vision and ideology.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Biden says banks are perfectly safe, meanwhile stock trading on banks crashed so bad they had to stop trading on them.

Might not be any money in banks anywhere in US by the end of the month.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Market crash, run on banks and subsequent depression in 1929 was not on purpose.

Fast forward to today, all this stuff is 100% intentional.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Kind of Yim. But some people vote for this anyway. I'm certain that the government is not governing to impose the will of the people. Fraudulent elections have consequences. There is no way the majority of the people want this and no way our "elected" leaders would act this way if they worried about voters and being voted out of office. The mid terms proved it to me without a shadow of a doubt. We're being ruled by a select few Obama loyalists who want to destroy the country and re-imagine it in their vision and ideology.
I just like someone saying what I've been thinking and living with for years, the government is an obstacle to progress and creating anything and I despise them for it.

I wish everyone tried to run a business and create something in thisover regulated environment because they'd never want the government to be involved in anything if they did

it appears half the country draws a living from this government so it will never change. IMO, it can only collapse making us all worse in the process but it seems most are oblivious to whats happening right under our noses. Not tha it matters, I'm well aware of some basic risks and I dont have any way to change the behemoth that is our government. I'm just trying to invest in assets that can maintain their value in the event we have hyper inflation. Next step is to get some land with water so I can bug out if some catastrophic event or gov collapse makes living in the city impossible for what will hiopefully only be a short period of time

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
The last time the death penalty was carried out in a New York federal case was in 1953 when husband and wife Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were executed after being convicted of conspiracy to commit espionage for the Soviet Union during the Cold War.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just like someone saying what I've been thinking and living with for years, the government is an obstacle to progress and creating anything and I despise them for it.

I wish everyone tried to run a business and create something in thisover regulated environment because they'd never want the government to be involved in anything if they did

it appears half the country draws a living from this government so it will never change. IMO, it can only collapse making us all worse in the process but it seems most are oblivious to whats happening right under our noses. Not tha it matters, I'm well aware of some basic risks and I dont have any way to change the behemoth that is our government. I'm just trying to invest in assets that can maintain their value in the event we have hyper inflation. Next step is to get some land with water so I can bug out if some catastrophic event or gov collapse makes living in the city impossible for what will hiopefully only be a short period of time

Don't get me wrong......I completely agree with Kevin O'Leary and I also appreciate folks who say what I'm thinking as well. I work in the private sector now with a bunch of young people who "build" and create nothing. They work for the corporate grind, making just enough to pay their rent and lease a vehicle. They don't have a dollar in the bank for a rainy day or a down payment on a home. That mind set is a thing of the past.

These young people won't know what hit them as the country and world continue to spiral out of control. They've been brainwashed to believe in anything but a healthy family structure. As I get older, I appreciate my significant other and I'm glad we stuck it out through the rough patches that the world throws at you. These kids will go through life solo and have nothing to show for their efforts except a car and an occasional vacation once a year.

I keep thinking that our forefathers rebelled over a tax on tea. Citizens today are being killed with taxes, property taxes, personal taxes, gas taxes, hotel taxes....you name it. All so these wretched people who have created nothing and lived off the government tit can spend it on shit that doesn't improve my life or the country. We're in a bad place as a country and a people.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
refreshing....

It is not just businesses. I live in NJ and not only is it incredibly expensive to live here but Democrat running this state make it miserable too. For example, we are one of the states that eliminated plastic bags at stores. When you buy your groceries you have to bring your own bags to put all your items in because the stores are not longer allowed to provide bags for their customers. NJ doesn't even allow the stores to sell paper bags like NY does. Everything they do it an inconvenience to the people who live here. And this is what liberals want. They want to make life as inconvenient as they can to save the planet or for some other stupid cause.

The funny thing is, those reusable bags they make you buy are made of plastic, 10 times more plastic than the other bags. On top of that people are buying more plastic garbage bags because they used to use the grocery store bags as trash can liners. And now we are finding more of the reusable bags turning up in the garbage dumps and they are creating the same problems as the old bags.

The funny thing is, there are biodegradable plastic bags just like the old grocery bags. Why not allow the stores to hand them out? It's another example of them wanting to control us instead of giving us the freedom of choice.

Top Bottom